Windows 10: Apowersoft Streaming Audio Recorder 3.4.4 error while opening

Discus and support Apowersoft Streaming Audio Recorder 3.4.4 error while opening in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I installed Apowersoft Streaming Audio Recorder 3.4.4 on Win 10 OS, and some weird message came when I'm trying to open it. I remember that last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Thermaltake, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Apowersoft Streaming Audio Recorder 3.4.4 error while opening

Hi, I installed Apowersoft Streaming Audio Recorder 3.4.4 on Win 10 OS, and some weird message came when I'm trying to open it. I remember that last time when I open it like month ago it was opening normally without any problem, and now this. I tried reinstall clean everything with revo uninstaller, I was googing but no luck. Maybe someone here knows what to do, sfc scannow is my last option.

Picture of problem:

Apowersoft Streaming Audio Recorder 3.4.4 error while opening [​IMG]

:)

Thermaltake, Aug 28, 2015

2. Windows 10 compatible issue with Apowersoft Streaming Audio Recorder 3.4.4

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

If you think an app or driver that you recently installed caused problems with your PC, you can restore Windows back to an earlier point in time, called a restore point. System Restore doesn’t change your personal files, but it
    might remove recently installed apps and drivers.

Note: Windows automatically creates a restore point when you install desktop apps and new Windows updates, if the last restore point is older than 7 days. You can also create a restore point manually at any time.

To restore your PC to an earlier point in time

* Press Windows Key + R to open run command

* Type rstrui and hit Enter key.

* Select Recommended Restore or select any other the restore point and click
    Next

Note: Ensure to select the restore point of the date, when it worked fine.

* Follow the instructions to restore your PC to earlier.

Let us know if problem still persist, we're glad to assist you.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Aug 28, 2015
  3. Windows 10 compatible issue with Apowersoft Streaming Audio Recorder 3.4.4

I tried to install on another system same error, so program is not compatible with Windows 10, please fix it somehow, it was perfectly working on Windows 8.1

The Thermal, Aug 28, 2015
  4. Apowersoft Streaming Audio Recorder 3.4.4 error while opening

I tried to uninstall net.framwork 3.5 and 4.6 in Win 10, but it didn't help I tought it was something wrong with framework but it's not.

Thermaltake, Aug 28, 2015
  5. I tried this morning sfc /scannow it didn't help.

Thermaltake, Sep 1, 2015
  6. I found out that this program is somehow not compatible with Windows 10, but it was perfectly working on Windows 8.1, very bad microsoft very bad.

Thermaltake, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Apowersoft Streaming Audio Recorder 3.4.4 error while opening

1. Apowersoft Streaming Audio Recorder 3.4.4 error while opening - Similar Threads - Apowersoft Streaming Audio

2. Problem recording audio streams

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem recording audio streams: I haven't encountered this problem on my older Toshiba machines running Win 10. I'm trying to get my Win 11 Dell to record streaming audio using Audiograbber, which has always worked well for me for at least a decade. I selected my sound card as input, start a stream playing,...
  3. Problem recording audio streams

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem recording audio streams: I haven't encountered this problem on my older Toshiba machines running Win 10. I'm trying to get my Win 11 Dell to record streaming audio using Audiograbber, which has always worked well for me for at least a decade. I selected my sound card as input, start a stream playing,...
  4. NVIDEO 4:3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVIDEO 4:3: Boas, eu jogo Counter Strike GO NA RESOLUÇÃO 4:3 sem barras, o que faz com que a tela fica em uma resolução menor esticada, já vi as respostas que dão a este problema, mas a situação é que não tenho o grupo "monitor" quando abre a NVIDIA, poderiam me ajudar?...
  5. NVIDEO 4:3

NVIDEO 4:3: Boas, eu jogo Counter Strike GO NA RESOLUÇÃO 4:3 sem barras, o que faz com que a tela fica em uma resolução menor esticada, já vi as respostas que dão a este problema, mas a situação é que não tenho o grupo "monitor" quando abre a NVIDIA, poderiam me ajudar?...
  6. Far Cry 3 & 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Far Cry 3 & 4: Device name PAV Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-3230M CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.60 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB 3.89 GB usable Device ID FD2A8521-A11C-4814-A5C8-9CF9E916D8FE Product ID 00327-60000-00000-AA397 System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or...
  7. Far Cry 3 & 4

Far Cry 3 & 4: Device name PAV Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-3230M CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.60 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB 3.89 GB usable Device ID FD2A8521-A11C-4814-A5C8-9CF9E916D8FE Product ID 00327-60000-00000-AA397 System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or...
  8. battlefield 4 no audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    battlefield 4 no audio: ive tried everything i found on the web. so on battlefield 4 i have audio if i don't install the dlc's map pack but when install them i lose all audio like everything then i have to uninstall the whole game and reinstall just the game. anybody have any ideas of fixing it, i...
  9. Lifetime paid for user of Apowersoft streaming audio player

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lifetime paid for user of Apowersoft streaming audio player: Why does not Microsoft correct whatever Windows 10 issue is that has rendered using the bought and paid for life software Apowersoft audio streaming? This has been going on for months and is effecting numerous customers who paid for the Apowersoft software download....
  10. Xbox game bar not recording in 4:3 stretched

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox game bar not recording in 4:3 stretched: I play CSGO on 4:3 stretched, however when I record the screen after a play it doesn't seem to record properly. Xbox game bar records CSGO in 4:3 but has the black bars rather than stretched. I was wondering if anyone knew how to record in 4:3 stretched and if so please can...