Windows 10: App/addon/extension to send apps from one monitor to another?

Discus and support App/addon/extension to send apps from one monitor to another? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] Task View should have these options but currently it's for virtual desktops only. I wonder if there's some app that can quickly send apps from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ArmaRayo, Jan 6, 2019.

1. ArmaRayo Win User

App/addon/extension to send apps from one monitor to another?

App/addon/extension to send apps from one monitor to another? [​IMG]
    Task View should have these options but currently it's for virtual desktops only.

I wonder if there's some app that can quickly send apps from one monitor to another? Context-menu right click -> choose option?

I'm aware of keyboard shortcut win + shift + <- and win + shift + ->
    but some tiny app might be better... Most ideal perhaps options (right click) title bar....

:)

ArmaRayo, Jan 6, 2019
  2. wolf Win User

GPU-Z App for iPhone?

I'd be very interested in the app for remote monitoring, and like the above suggestion as a database on the go when out GPU shopping (or needing to settle a nerd argument about specs)

wolf, Jan 6, 2019
  3. Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

Here's what Valve is contending with:
    App Store Review Guidelines - Apple Developer

The ones that stand out that may have caught Steam Link:
    So yeah, there's a lot of reasons why Steam Link would get rejected.

App submissions and approvals is a thing between developer and Apple. Valve intentionally let this information leak probably because Apple's restrictive guidlines will never allow Steam Link to be on the store. Valve is hoping the Steam user base makes a lot of noise so Apple grants Valve and exemption. I doubt it will work. Apple loves control and Steam Link is a portal into the Linux/Windows ecosystem. Even if Steam Link were exclusive to Mac OS, Apple would likely demand Valve use Mac OS's remote desktop features rather than Steam Link.

I'd be shocked if Apple allows it.

FordGT90Concept, Jan 6, 2019
  4. App/addon/extension to send apps from one monitor to another?

How to set a default app for extensions?

Hi Tyler,

Which app are you trying to set for .res extension?

Please try to check the app you are trying to set. Is it feasible with .res extension?

I suggest performing the steps below and check if it fixes the problem.

Go to Setting - Apps - Click on Default apps - Click on Choose default apps by file type.

On the left, search for .res extension

Across .res extension, tap on Choose a default

Try browsing for the app.

Martin Jenkinss, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

App/addon/extension to send apps from one monitor to another?

1. App/addon/extension to send apps from one monitor to another? - Similar Threads - App addon extension

2. Issue dragging from one monitor to another

in Windows 10 Support
    Issue dragging from one monitor to another: I am using the latest version of Windows 10 with the latest version of Chrome as my browser. This is an issue that only started today or at least I only noticed it today. I can drag google chrome tabs from one monitor to another but certain other things I can not. For...
  3. How do I transfer a game with addons from one pc to another?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I transfer a game with addons from one pc to another?: <span style="font-family:'Segoe UI', 'Segoe UI Web', 'Segoe UI Symbol', 'Dev Center MDL2 Assets', 'Membership MDL2 Assets', 'Helvetica Neue', 'BBAlpha Sans', 'S60 Sans', Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgba0, 120, 215, 0.1;">Hi. I have Microsoft Flight Simulator X one of...
  4. Unable to copy and paste from one monitor to another

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to copy and paste from one monitor to another: I am using two monitors with windows 10. I cannot copy and paste from one monitor to the other ***Modified title from: I am using two monitors with windows 10. I cannot copy and paste from one monitor to the other***...
  5. How to move an app from a user to another one

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to move an app from a user to another one: Hi, I created a new user for me on the same laptop my mom uses. I play Township (a game app) on her user and I want to transfer it to my personal user. Any idea how to do it? submitted by /u/Retrograde-Motion [link] [comments]...
  6. Apps switched from one monitor to the other during standby

in Windows 10 Support
    Apps switched from one monitor to the other during standby: I have a dual monitor system running Windows 10 v. 1903. Sometimes when I put the computer into standby, I will hear at some later time some Windows sounds and when I wake it up, I will find that the (locked) taskbar along with other apps I had opened on one monitor...
  7. How to move a metro app from one PC to another?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to move a metro app from one PC to another?: Hi, I'm trying to move a metro app from my old Windows 8.1 PC to my new Windows 10 PC. Before you say 'Just re-download it' I should point out that, for some reason, MS have not only pulled it from the store but it also doesn't appear on my list of apps that are available...
  8. Copy Windows APP from one PC to another?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copy Windows APP from one PC to another?: Greetings! I just noticed a Store bought APP not being available for download anymore so I can't get it onto my new PC. Apparently It's not even visible to me anymore when searching for it in my Store Library. Where I DO still have access to it is on my old PC so...
  9. How to stop apps from moving from one monitor to another upon monitors

in Windows 10 Support
    How to stop apps from moving from one monitor to another upon monitors: I have two monitors. One uses dual DVI cable and one uses DisplayPort. When the monitors wake up after a sleep, the apps on the DVI monitor move to the DisplayPort monitor. This probably has to do with the difference when Windows senses which monitor is active first. Is...
  10. Copy Modern-app settings from one computer to another?

in Windows 10 Support
    Copy Modern-app settings from one computer to another?: Is it possible to copy settings of Modern apps from one computer to another? Example: copy all the settings from the Photos app on one computer to another computer. 8217