Windows 10: App and browser settings, won't turn off

Discus and support App and browser settings, won't turn off in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Under app and browser section, check apps and smart screen settings and smart screen for ms store when you click off, close out , it doesn't save. any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MyEinsamkeit, May 15, 2020.

1. App and browser settings, won't turn off

Under app and browser section, check apps and smart screen settings and smart screen for ms store when you click off, close out , it doesn't save. any idea how to force this crap off?

I swear if the MS store work and its games worked for windows 7 , there's no way in hell i would use Windows 10. lol

:)

MyEinsamkeit, May 15, 2020

2. Store Settings "Update apps automatically" won`t stay switched off. WHY?

Hi H. G.,

The possible reason why Update apps automatically turn back on is that the Store app is running in the background. We suggest that you turn off the Store app. This way, it won't receive any updates or send notifications unless opened or turned on
    manually.

To turn off Store app, follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo, then go to Settings.
    • Click Privacy, then Background apps.
    • On the list, locate Store and toggle it off.

Let us know how it goes so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, May 15, 2020
  3. Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, May 15, 2020
  4. Medyen Win User

App and browser settings, won't turn off

Windows defender is turned off and won`t turn back on

Windows defender on windows 10 enterprise won`t turn on. This happened shortly after i updated it; when I try to turn it on it says:

This app has been turned off and it isn't monitoring your computer.

And right underneath it, it says:

If you are using another app for malicious and unwanted software use Security and Maintenance to check that app`s status.

Need for a response ASAP, thanks App and browser settings, won't turn off :)

Medyen, May 15, 2020
Thema:

App and browser settings, won't turn off

1. App and browser settings, won't turn off - Similar Threads - App browser settings

2. Computer won't turn off completely

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer won't turn off completely: My HP Hewlett-Packard EliteBook Laptop isn't shutting down completely. I held down the power button to initiate shutdown, the screen went black and the fans turned off but the power LED light is flashing white and orange. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  3. Bluetooth won't turn off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth won't turn off: As the title says, Bluetooth refuses to turn off, when "turned off" in the Windows 10 Settings menu, it just switches back to on and reconnects to any devices it can. It also refuses to disconnect from any devices. Oddly another part of the settings menu (Dynamic lock) says...
  4. palmcheck won't turn off

in Windows 10 Customization
    palmcheck won't turn off: Hello! Alright, so recently I updated my Synaptics touchpad driver for my HP Notebook(??) laptop and I don't know if it's a glitch in the new version or what, but I've been trying to turn palmcheck off. I've done it before with no issues. I went to the settings then to...
  5. flight mode won't turn off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    flight mode won't turn off: I accidentally hit the airplane icon and now flight mode will not shut off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-mode-wont-turn-off/c5ec7086-a490-4df3-adbd-0af30daffa31
  6. Delivery Optimization won't turn off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Delivery Optimization won't turn off: Hey, When I open my task manager, I see "Delivery Optimization" at the top of the list of the programs using the most bandwith, and it is really annoying. I have tried turning it off through settings (there are instructions on how to do this on the website), but it won't go...
  7. Restricted mode won't turn off

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Restricted mode won't turn off: Youtube's restricted mode keeps turning on by itself even after I've disabled it, and now I can't even turn it off at all. The button at the bottom of the page I'm being told to click isn't there and the button on the drop down bar on the side says that it's off - even though...
  8. Maximize sound won't turn off

in Windows 10 Support
    Maximize sound won't turn off: I turned off all system sounds, but I still get this annoying sound every time I enter full screen mode on video players watching a movie. It doesn't seem to be a system sound... maybe a theme sound or whatever? 18319
  9. Tablet won't really turn off

in Windows 10 Support
    Tablet won't really turn off: I have an iRuLu Walkin' Book W1002 (10 inch Intel Baytrail 32GB SDD). It came with Windows 8.1. When Windows 10 first came out I was able to successfully upgrade to Windows 10 on the device and for the last year it has performed very well with almist no problem...
  10. Turn On or Off Tabs in apps (Sets) in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Tabs in apps (Sets) in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Tabs in apps (Sets) in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Tabs in apps (Sets) in Windows 10 [img] Warning Sets is no longer available in Windows 10. Sets shell provided tab experience is no more in Windows 10 Microsoft had Windows...