Windows 10: App and browser settings, won't turn off

Discus and support App and browser settings, won't turn off in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Under app and browser section, check apps and smart screen settings and smart screen for ms store when you click off, close out , it doesn't save. any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MyEinsamkeit, May 15, 2020.

1. App and browser settings, won't turn off

Under app and browser section, check apps and smart screen settings and smart screen for ms store when you click off, close out , it doesn't save. any idea how to force this crap off?

I swear if the MS store work and its games worked for windows 7 , there's no way in hell i would use Windows 10. lol

:)

MyEinsamkeit, May 15, 2020

2. Store Settings "Update apps automatically" won`t stay switched off. WHY?

Hi H. G.,

The possible reason why Update apps automatically turn back on is that the Store app is running in the background. We suggest that you turn off the Store app. This way, it won't receive any updates or send notifications unless opened or turned on
    manually.

To turn off Store app, follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo, then go to Settings.
    • Click Privacy, then Background apps.
    • On the list, locate Store and toggle it off.

Let us know how it goes so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, May 15, 2020
  3. Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, May 15, 2020
  4. Medyen Win User

App and browser settings, won't turn off

Windows defender is turned off and won`t turn back on

Windows defender on windows 10 enterprise won`t turn on. This happened shortly after i updated it; when I try to turn it on it says:

This app has been turned off and it isn't monitoring your computer.

And right underneath it, it says:

If you are using another app for malicious and unwanted software use Security and Maintenance to check that app`s status.

Need for a response ASAP, thanks App and browser settings, won't turn off :)

Medyen, May 15, 2020
Thema:

App and browser settings, won't turn off

1. App and browser settings, won't turn off - Similar Threads - App browser settings

2. display won't turn off according to power settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    display won't turn off according to power settings: External monitor doesn't follow power settings. Never turns off. This occurred after recent update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-wont-turn-off-according-to-power-settings/7954efb7-f242-4c62-9e7c-6c02b86f1557
  3. display won't turn off according to power settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    display won't turn off according to power settings: External monitor doesn't follow power settings. Never turns off. This occurred after recent update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-wont-turn-off-according-to-power-settings/7954efb7-f242-4c62-9e7c-6c02b86f1557
  4. display won't turn off according to power settings

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Nightlight won't turn off

Nightlight won't turn off: I have a weird experience, I never turn on Nightlight before. I just did because i just wanna try. I enjoy using it mostly at night. After few days, I turn on my pc on daylight and wanna turn it off. It never off. I toggle off the night light from notification on the right...
  6. Monitors Won't Turn Off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Monitors Won't Turn Off: I set my power button to "turn display off". When I click the button, my display turns off, but turn back on immediately afterwards. It used to work fine until today. I made a few changes between yesterday and today: I installed iCloud and iTunes as well as altServer. I...
  7. Touchpad won't turn off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad won't turn off: I absolutely hate using a touchpad, especially when I'm gaming. I had it disabled by hitting FN+F3, which is the shortcut for my laptop to disable the touchpad. For some reason, after the last update, that shortcut won't work anymore. I've tried a bunch of different methods...
  8. Night Light settings won't turn off.

Night Light settings won't turn off.: I'm having a bit of a backwards issue myself. Night light isn't doing anything to my light level. Its turned off. However, I cannot disable night light all-together. I picked up f.lux as i hear its a lot nicer and doesn't have this issue. I do not want the system's night...
  9. APP & Browser control turned OFF.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    APP & Browser control turned OFF.: Downloaded 3 MSFT /Flash Player updates Tue & Wed. 7/7&8/2020. The latest download was for Windows 10, Version 2004. Today checking security I had an alert that my APP & Browser Control was OFF. Never had this before. Followed the steps to turn it back on but had no luck. I...
  10. Browser and App Control Being Turned Off

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Browser and App Control Being Turned Off: After the latest Creators Update May 2020, my computers running Windows 10 have been starting up with a yellow exclamation mark on the 'Windows Security' icon. When I click on it, it opens the Windows Security main screen showing 'Browser and App Control' as turned off. I...