Windows 10: App and browsing control turned off by itself?

Discus and support App and browsing control turned off by itself? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I turned on my pc and after awhile I saw an exclamation mark on the tab, is there a specific reason it got turned off? What could had caused it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TropicalLad1, Jun 3, 2023.

1. App and browsing control turned off by itself?

I turned on my pc and after awhile I saw an exclamation mark on the tab, is there a specific reason it got turned off? What could had caused it?

submitted by /u/TropicalLad1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TropicalLad1, Jun 3, 2023
Thema:

App and browsing control turned off by itself?

1. App and browsing control turned off by itself? - Similar Threads - App browsing control

2. How to turn off caret browsing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn off caret browsing?: Hi, I pressed F7. Got a pop -up. Checked "never show again" and pressed OK, instead of No. Now my keyboard buttons F3 -F7 used for brightness and sound management do not work. Windows 11, Edge.Tried to reset browser - did not help. Tried to turning off this: "Navigate pages...
  3. How to turn off caret browsing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off caret browsing?: Hi, I pressed F7. Got a pop -up. Checked "never show again" and pressed OK, instead of No. Now my keyboard buttons F3 -F7 used for brightness and sound management do not work. Windows 11, Edge.Tried to reset browser - did not help. Tried to turning off this: "Navigate pages...
  4. Screentime turning turning itself off

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Screentime turning turning itself off: Hi I have screentime setup for my child and randomly the screen time keeps turning itselft off. Often i find why my child has gone over his limit and then when i go and check the usage i see that screen time limits are turned off. i know for a fact that he doens't have the...
  5. Screentime turning turning itself off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screentime turning turning itself off: Hi I have screentime setup for my child and randomly the screen time keeps turning itselft off. Often i find why my child has gone over his limit and then when i go and check the usage i see that screen time limits are turned off. i know for a fact that he doens't have the...
  6. Screentime turning turning itself off

7. APP & Browser control turned OFF.

APP & Browser control turned OFF.: Downloaded 3 MSFT /Flash Player updates Tue & Wed. 7/7&8/2020. The latest download was for Windows 10, Version 2004. Today checking security I had an alert that my APP & Browser Control was OFF. Never had this before. Followed the steps to turn it back on but had no luck. I...
  8. Browser and App Control Being Turned Off

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Browser and App Control Being Turned Off: After the latest Creators Update May 2020, my computers running Windows 10 have been starting up with a yellow exclamation mark on the 'Windows Security' icon. When I click on it, it opens the Windows Security main screen showing 'Browser and App Control' as turned off. I...
  9. turn off private browsing mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    turn off private browsing mode: this just started.. how do i turn of private browsing mode edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-private-browsing-mode/b5203a13-50c5-4d03-bd17-afa516d5d8f3
  10. Turn On or Off Caret Browsing in Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Caret Browsing in Windows 10 Mail app: How to: Turn On or Off Caret Browsing in Windows 10 Mail app How to Turn On or Off Caret Browsing in Windows 10 Mail app The Mail and Calendar apps included with Windows 10 help you stay up to date on your email, manage your schedule and stay in touch with people you...