Windows 10: App and Game Crashes

Discus and support App and Game Crashes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So i just over this past weekend built my first computer. Specs: Asus Tuf Gaming X570-Plus Nvidia GeForce RTX2060 AMD Ryzen 5 3600x Samsung SSD 1TB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Crwood26, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Crwood26 Win User

App and Game Crashes

So i just over this past weekend built my first computer.
    Specs:
    Asus Tuf Gaming X570-Plus
    Nvidia GeForce RTX2060
    AMD Ryzen 5 3600x
    Samsung SSD 1TB
    Vengeance Corsair 2 x 8GB

Since installation i have been having problems with almost all of my apps and games crashing. For example the last ones event log is here:

Faulting application name: RustClient.exe, version: 2019.2.0.49510, time stamp: 0x5d317c91
    Faulting module name: UnityPlayer.dll, version: 2019.2.0.49510, time stamp: 0x5d317e02
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x0000000000464d40
    Faulting process id: 0x1c50
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d5c4f616a37768
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Rust\RustClient.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Rust\UnityPlayer.dll
    Report Id: 69ea748b-558b-4024-9d71-fe257c1e067b
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:

Another Example:

Faulting application name: AMD Ryzen Master.exe, version: 2.1.0.1424, time stamp: 0x5dd7b2f5
    Faulting module name: nvoglv64.dll, version: 26.21.14.4187, time stamp: 0x5e01c94d
    Exception code: 0xc0000409
    Fault offset: 0x0000000000fb6689
    Faulting process id: 0x2a8c
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d5c4f5e4d804f9
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\AMD\RyzenMaster\bin\AMD Ryzen Master.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_d223212c0a2275b5\nvoglv64.dll
    Report Id: 669129bb-0a86-446f-a48b-31731e7c73f5
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:

Im not sure what to do to fix this as i have updated all the drivers to the lastest versions, actually reinstalled most of the computer, to end up with these same results. Any suggestions or fixes?

:)

Crwood26, Jan 7, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 7, 2020
  3. Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenge game crashes during the game.

Hi LJamesBlythe,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the potential reasons why Microsoft Sudoku crashes when playing. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you experiencing this concern with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 7, 2020
  4. App and Game Crashes

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

App and Game Crashes

1. App and Game Crashes - Similar Threads - App Game Crashes

2. Apps and games crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps and games crashing: Discord google brawlhalla fortnite and among us crash all the time even when I go into settings on windows it has shut on me once. Weird this is when I’m playing rocket league with discord open discord or rocket league will never crash I’ve tried so much i got no idea what’s...
  3. Apps and games crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps and games crashing: Discord google brawlhalla fortnite and among us crash all the time even when I go into settings on windows it has shut on me once. Weird this is when I’m playing rocket league with discord open discord or rocket league will never crash I’ve tried so much i got no idea what’s...
  4. Blue Screens and Games/Apps Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screens and Games/Apps Crashes: games and apps keeps crashing on my pc, tried heaven benchmark and it crashed my pc entirely. is it my GPU? AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT 12-Core Processor 3.80 GHz RTX 3060Ti RAM16.0 GB I've recently reinstalled windows 10 pro from usb, this didn't fix the problem with the apps...
  5. apps/ games crashing when launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    apps/ games crashing when launching: i have a lenovo ideapad 3. wehnever i laucnh chrome or edge it crashes. there is no malware in my computer. any idea how to fix this? computer details: Lenovo ideapad 3, windows 11 core I3 10th gen, 8gb ram...
  6. apps/ games crashing when launching

apps/ games crashing when launching: i have a lenovo ideapad 3. wehnever i laucnh chrome or edge it crashes. there is no malware in my computer. any idea how to fix this? computer details: Lenovo ideapad 3, windows 11 core I3 10th gen, 8gb ram...
  7. XBOX app crashing and games not running

XBOX app crashing and games not running: Hi, After changing my motherboard and cpu and reactivating windows 10 license my xbox games are not starting also xbox app is crashing when i hover on the game icons, i deleted all the xbox applications installed on my pc and games run cfs /scannow and a health scan DISM...
  8. Game And App Crashes On Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game And App Crashes On Windows 10: so i just over this past weekend started to experience a ton of problems with games crashing to the desktop with no warning and no error message popping up other than in the event viewer. Specs: Asus Tuf Gaming X570-Plus Nvidia GeForce RTX2060 AMD Ryzen 5 3600x Samsung SSD...
  9. pc, games and apps crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc, games and apps crashing: System: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X default settings GiBy X570 AORUS MASTER X570 AMD AGESA 1.0.0.4 B Sapphire RADEON RX 5700 XT NITRO+ Running on boost profile Radeon Software Version 19.12.3 LG 32GK650F-B 32 QHD Gaming Monitor Display Port connection, monitor is running on 144hz...
  10. some apps and games crashing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    some apps and games crashing: hi please help me with this. it happend to me in all my win 10 pcs why this problem didnt get solved already evry time my apps and games working and then stuuf just not loading i tried everything.Guides and tutorials.Nothing helps.There was one solution with powershell but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Faulting application name: ModernWarfare.exe

2. nv_dispi.inf_amd64_d223212c0a2275b5