Windows 10: "App and Game Limits" In the Microsoft Family tab only show Microsoft Store applications.

Discus and support "App and Game Limits" In the Microsoft Family tab only show Microsoft Store applications. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; When I attempt to set limits for different apps, It only shows the Microsoft Store apps.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by YuxiDu, Feb 7, 2021.

1. YuxiDu Win User

"App and Game Limits" In the Microsoft Family tab only show Microsoft Store applications.

When I attempt to set limits for different apps, It only shows the Microsoft Store apps.

:)

YuxiDu, Feb 7, 2021
  2. kgilding Win User

Microsoft Family Safety - How to Block EPICGAMESLAUNCHER.EXE? Shows in activity but not in Apps and Game Limits!

The application EPICGAMESLAUNCHER.EXE in the programs folder is shown on the activity of the child account but is not listed in the "Apps and Game Limits" section so I am unable to limit or block it using Microsoft
    Family Safety.

kgilding, Feb 7, 2021
  3. removed device still appears in microsoft family 'app and game limits' tab

In Microsoft Family under the tab 'app and game limits' I have four devices that have been removed. The apps on these old devices are all still being listed even though the device no longer exists. It is a real pain since the devices all have the same name.
    I want to add a device but since all of the old devices still exist in 'app and game limits' it makes the process very convoluted. How can I remove devices from 'app and game limits'?

noslenwerdna, Feb 7, 2021
  4. "App and Game Limits" In the Microsoft Family tab only show Microsoft Store applications.

How to I add an application to "Blocked apps & games" section of Microsoft Account, Family tab

If you login to your Microsoft Family account and choose your Family member’s profile, under the ‘Content restrictions’ tab you will be able to see the list of current Application blocks and remove a block. However, in order to block
    a specific application you must choose it from the Family member’s list of recent activity. Under the Family Member’s profile, choose
    Activity, then scroll down to see the Apps and games section. Choose Show all and block the apps you need to block.

bonafidePaterFamilias, Feb 7, 2021
Thema:

"App and Game Limits" In the Microsoft Family tab only show Microsoft Store applications.

1. "App and Game Limits" In the Microsoft Family tab only show Microsoft Store applications. - Similar Threads - App Game Limits

2. Microsoft family app and time-limit features.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft family app and time-limit features.: So let's say I'm a kid. I accidentally disabled the notification that tells you how much game time you have and the reminders of when it is about to end. This includes the option to ask for more game time. How do I get the reminders back?...
  3. Microsoft family app and time-limit features.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft family app and time-limit features.: So let's say I'm a kid. I accidentally disabled the notification that tells you how much game time you have and the reminders of when it is about to end. This includes the option to ask for more game time. How do I get the reminders back?...
  4. Microsoft store only shows Microsoft 365 apps / Xbox app shows no games and says "This App...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store only shows Microsoft 365 apps / Xbox app shows no games and says "This App...: I just got a new computer and was setting everything up. I went to download something from the Microsoft store, and I noticed that there were no apps being shown in the home page. Ignoring it, I went to type what I needed in the search bar only for the store to tell me "No...
  5. Microsoft store only shows Microsoft 365 apps / Xbox app shows no games and says "This App...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store only shows Microsoft 365 apps / Xbox app shows no games and says "This App...: I just got a new computer and was setting everything up. I went to download something from the Microsoft store, and I noticed that there were no apps being shown in the home page. Ignoring it, I went to type what I needed in the search bar only for the store to tell me "No...
  6. Microsoft store only shows Microsoft 365 apps / Xbox app shows no games and says "This App...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Apps appear and disappear from Microsoft Family App and Game Limits

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Apps appear and disappear from Microsoft Family App and Game Limits: My family is using Windows 10, and I am using the Microsoft Family App and Game Limits feature to block and unblock access to games. From day to day, the list of apps that show under App and Game Limits on the website changes, and sometimes an app that I have blocked stops...
  8. removed device still appears in microsoft family 'app and game limits' tab

removed device still appears in microsoft family 'app and game limits' tab: In Microsoft Family under the tab 'app and game limits' I have four devices that have been removed. The apps on these old devices are all still being listed even though the device no longer exists. It is a real pain since the devices all have the same name. I want to add a...
  9. Microsoft family Apps and game limits don't work

Microsoft family Apps and game limits don't work: I have blocked every single game and app for my child and it seems it doesn't work. I have also blocked Microsoft store and for some reason my child can install games every time. I get the notifications to allow my child to play the games and I deny all of them. My child...
  10. App and game limits - Microsoft Family

App and game limits - Microsoft Family: Suddenly my daughter gets messages she has to ask a parent for more time to use Chrome. App and game limits in Family is OFF and grayed out, I have never set any restrictions. How can this be fixed?...