Windows 10: App and game limits

Discus and support App and game limits in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello. I have set 4 hours maximum for the Fornite app on my son´s PC. But this rule is clearly not being applied, as shown by the attached activity... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by jbarrver1974, Mar 20, 2020.

1. App and game limits

Hello. I have set 4 hours maximum for the Fornite app on my son´s PC. But this rule is clearly not being applied, as shown by the attached activity screenshot. Any idea what the issue might be? Thanks!

App and game limits 06dc0fb6-4e2e-4372-8fe6-0ee5f330b9f2?upload=true.jpg

:)

jbarrver1974, Mar 20, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 20, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Game Apps

Based on the error you've received, this seems to be due to corrupted Store cache. We suggest manually resetting the Store app from the Settings menu. Here are the steps:

• Click Start, then Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find the Store app, then click Reset.
    • Click Reset again to confirm.
    • Restart your device so that the changes will take effect. Sign in to the app. Launch the game and check if the same issue occurs.

We also recommend accessing the game from the Start menu. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select All apps, and then find your game in the list. Check if you encounter the same issue.

We also recommend signing in to a different user profile. This can help determine if this is due to corrupted user profile. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon from the bottom-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select your account name from the top-left corner of the menu, and then select Switch account.
    • Sign in with an account other than the one you were using.
    • Restart the game to see if it works correctly.

If you don't have a different user profile, kindly perform the steps provided on this link

Catherine Cus., Mar 20, 2020
  4. ARC1020 Win User

App and game limits

Device Limit Reached For Installing Apps & Games

Anyone else received this email from 'Microsoft Devices Team' <maccount[@]microsoft.com>? I haven't followed any of the links and logged in, however the links look legit, it doesn't appear to be a phishing email.

I seem to remember someone saying recently that apps from the Windows Store can only be downloaded and installed on up to 10 devices per Microsoft Account with Windows Ten (it was 81 devices per a Microsoft Account for Windows Eight). But I'm nowhere near that? Sent in error?

App and game limits [​IMG]

ARC1020, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

App and game limits

1. App and game limits - Similar Threads - App game limits

2. Unable to Set App and Game Limits

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to Set App and Game Limits: Besides for my screen time limits not working at all my kids have access at all times of day and night and can use the computer well over the amount of hours set as well as outside the times set I am completely unable to set app and game limits. When I click on App and Game...
  3. Set app and game limits is not working for Roblox

Set app and game limits is not working for Roblox: Not for all cases the restrictions and limits are working for Roblox. In case you use search in start up and launch the application. It start with no restriction. All updates are installed and this problem has been reported a year ago. The child has been excluded and...
  4. Apps and Game limits on shared computer

Apps and Game limits on shared computer: I have two kids using one PC. Both are in my family, I have activity reporting turned on for both, screen time limits work properly for both, and the PC is showing as a device for both kids. Here's the problem: Kid 1 has installed several games and apps, e.g. Discord, Call...
  5. "App and Game Limits" not recognizing apps to limit in MS Family

"App and Game Limits" not recognizing apps to limit in MS Family: I want to use Microsoft Family to limit kids' ability to pay a specific game Kerbal Space Program to no more than X hours per day, on just a single Windows 10, brand new Acer laptop. No other devices at issue or being used with these accounts. But when I go to "App and...
  6. App and game limits not shutting off

App and game limits not shutting off: App and game limits turned on all by itself for my son who is part of family account. i turned it off. he is still getting kicked out of various apps such as Chrome and kicked off his xbox. he has to continually ask for more time. extremely frustrating. please help. thx...
  7. App and game limits - how is it calculated?

App and game limits - how is it calculated?: When I specify that Game A can use 1.5 hours and Game B can use 1.5 hours, does that mean: - Each game can be played for 1.5 hours or - Combined gaming time is 1.5 hours My goal is to set time limits for gaming and allow my son to play any of his installed games within...
  8. App and game limits - Microsoft Family

App and game limits - Microsoft Family: Suddenly my daughter gets messages she has to ask a parent for more time to use Chrome. App and game limits in Family is OFF and grayed out, I have never set any restrictions. How can this be fixed?...
  9. Set app and game limits is not working for Roblox

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Set app and game limits is not working for Roblox: I setup app & game limits for my son, but it looks like this doesn't work for Roblox : System still allows to run and play. I checked on other games like Fortnite and app is terminated on restricted time. Does anybody have similar issue or this is only me ???...
  10. Device Limit Reached For Installing Apps & Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device Limit Reached For Installing Apps & Games: Anyone else received this email from 'Microsoft Devices Team' <maccount[@]microsoft.com>? I haven't followed any of the links and logged in, however the links look legit, it doesn't appear to be a phishing email. Hi, It looks like you've reached your device limit for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. app and game limits windows 10 google chrome