Windows 10: App appearing on Startup

Discus and support App appearing on Startup in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; A chinese language app appeared and disappeared in startup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by yu_621, Jun 25, 2020.

1. yu_621 Win User

App appearing on Startup

A chinese language app appeared and disappeared in startup

:)

yu_621, Jun 25, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jun 25, 2020
  3. Kreij Win User
    Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Jun 25, 2020
  4. App appearing on Startup

My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

App appearing on Startup

1. App appearing on Startup - Similar Threads - App appearing Startup

2. Not all apps appear in apps/Startup list. How to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not all apps appear in apps/Startup list. How to fix?: Hi! I downloaded multiple apps from the Microsoft store and I have a calendar app OneCalendar that I want to run on startup. However even though the App is properly installed and working, it does not show up in the list of Apps when I open the System settings. So If I...
  3. Not all apps appear in apps/Startup list. How to fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not all apps appear in apps/Startup list. How to fix?: Hi! I downloaded multiple apps from the Microsoft store and I have a calendar app OneCalendar that I want to run on startup. However even though the App is properly installed and working, it does not show up in the list of Apps when I open the System settings. So If I...
  4. Startup on Apps from the Settings is not appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup on Apps from the Settings is not appearing: I do not know why the startup from the apps section on the settings suddenly vanished. Can someone help me why did this occur? I do not know any solution for this one. Thank you!...
  5. Startup on Apps from the Settings is not appearing

Startup on Apps from the Settings is not appearing: I do not know why the startup from the apps section on the settings suddenly vanished. Can someone help me why did this occur? I do not know any solution for this one. Thank you!...
  6. Startup apps not appearing in task manager and settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup apps not appearing in task manager and settings.: So, for some reason the applications that start with my computer arent showing up in taskmanager or windows settings. This includes EVERYTHING that starts with my computer even stuff that just comes with windows, like windows defender. Some of these applications also dont...
  7. Startup apps not appearing in task manager and settings.

Startup apps not appearing in task manager and settings.: So, for some reason the applications that start with my computer arent showing up in taskmanager or windows settings. This includes EVERYTHING that starts with my computer even stuff that just comes with windows, like windows defender. Some of these applications also dont...
  8. Startup Apps not appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup Apps not appearing: My startup apps are not appearing in task manager, with the message "There are no startup items to display". I have also checked the startup tab in settings and there is nothing there. I have checked several locations and found several folders that exist with the name...
  9. Startup Apps not appearing

Startup Apps not appearing: My startup apps are not appearing in task manager, with the message "There are no startup items to display". I have also checked the startup tab in settings and there is nothing there. I have checked several locations and found several folders that exist with the name...
  10. Startup Apps not appearing in taskmgr or in settings.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Startup Apps not appearing in taskmgr or in settings.: Hey everyone, My startup apps are not appearing in task manager or in the settings menu. Was it something I did? does this happen frequently? If so, How can I fix it?...