Windows 10: App Blocked by administrator

Discus and support App Blocked by administrator in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I cannot open MYOB, a message comes up that the app has been blocked for my protection. It says to contact the administrator. All help suggestions show... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Lee1603, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Lee1603 Win User

App Blocked by administrator

I cannot open MYOB, a message comes up that the app has been blocked for my protection. It says to contact the administrator. All help suggestions show sections that do not show up on my control panel

:)

Lee1603, Mar 4, 2020

2. blocking apps

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Log in to https://familysafety.microsoft.com/ using your Microsoft Email account.
    • Find the user that is correspond to the computer account on the Windows that you are having issue with.
    • Click on "App Restrictions".
    • Under App Restrictions, click on "App list".
    • Here, you can Allow or Block the Apps/Games that you want.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Mar 4, 2020
  3. Microsoft 10 administrator blocking an app

Hi Sophia,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10. We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

• Are you using Microsoft account or local account?

Follow the methods for troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to disable the Antivirus and check.

Refer to the link.

Disclaimer:

Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it
    to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Reference:

"This app has been blocked by your system administrator" error when you to start Windows Store apps.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2750770

Applies to Windows 10 as well.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Mar 4, 2020
  4. byu1 Win User

an administrator has blocked you from running this app

I am trying out this 'getprivate' software and it installed correctly. When it run for first time it has no problem. when I close the windows, next time I launch it, it won't open, a window pop up, 'an administrator has blocked your from this app.

I did some research on web about this error. I tried turned off user control, change user type from administrator to limited. still doing the same.

any suggestions??

byu1, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

1. App Blocked by administrator - Similar Threads - App Blocked administrator

2. App blocking administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App blocking administrator: Need a live agent to help with an app that block me as an administrator but I'm am the administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-blocking-administrator/b6a5e750-30f3-4af3-8fde-f369e9f00d24
  3. App blocking administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App blocking administrator: Need a live agent to help with an app that block me as an administrator but I'm am the administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-blocking-administrator/b6a5e750-30f3-4af3-8fde-f369e9f00d24
  4. App blocking administrator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. app blocked by system administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    app blocked by system administrator: The message app blocked by system administrator appears when I try to open MS Sec Ctr, and nothing happens when I click to open the Action ctr, start menu, or right click on taskbar icons to see the pop up context menu. And the clipboard doesn't work. I can't type in the...
  6. app blocked by system administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    app blocked by system administrator: I just downloaded a game via the xbox app. But whenever I try to run it, I get an error message saying "blocked by system administrator".This is my computer, no one else uses it, there shouldn't be a 'system administrator'.If anyone can help, that would be greatly...
  7. app blocked by system administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    app blocked by system administrator: I just downloaded a game via the xbox app. But whenever I try to run it, I get an error message saying "blocked by system administrator".This is my computer, no one else uses it, there shouldn't be a 'system administrator'.If anyone can help, that would be greatly...
  8. app blocked by system administrator

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  9. APP BLOCKED BY ADMINISTRATOR

in Windows 10 Customization
    APP BLOCKED BY ADMINISTRATOR: I AM LOGGED AS THE ADMINISTRATOR --- A PRINTER INSTALLATION APP SAMSUNG ML-2525W GIVES MSSG - "ADMINISTRATOR HAS BLOCKED YOU FROM RUNNING THIS APP... CONTACT ADMINISTRATOR" HOW DO I GET PAST THIS?...
  10. app blocked by administrator quickbooks

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    app blocked by administrator quickbooks: Cannot open my QuickBooks that I have operated for 10 years. computer says app blocked for my protection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-blocked-by-administrator-quickbooks/6b50f3ff-2236-45e6-b433-3f20e2b88a32"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. myob 19 blocked by system administrator

2. why has MYOB blocked my app

3. headphone jack this app has been blocked by adminstrator