Windows 10: app blocked by system administrator

Discus and support app blocked by system administrator in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just downloaded a game via the xbox app. But whenever I try to run it, I get an error message saying "blocked by system administrator".This is my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ambrosewiley, Jan 23, 2022.

1. app blocked by system administrator

I just downloaded a game via the xbox app. But whenever I try to run it, I get an error message saying "blocked by system administrator".This is my computer, no one else uses it, there shouldn't be a 'system administrator'.If anyone can help, that would be greatly appreciated.

:)

ambrosewiley, Jan 23, 2022

2. "This app has been blocked by your administrator"

Trying to launch microsoft your phone app and get "This app has been blocked by your administrator"

Windows 10 pro

I have already tried the Appblocker, gpe, and registery suggestions to no avail.

Steve Starnes, Jan 23, 2022
  3. Lee1603 Win User
    App Blocked by administrator

I cannot open MYOB, a message comes up that the app has been blocked for my protection. It says to contact the administrator. All help suggestions show sections that do not show up on my control panel

Lee1603, Jan 23, 2022
Thema:

app blocked by system administrator

1. app blocked by system administrator - Similar Threads - app blocked system

2. App blocking administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App blocking administrator: Need a live agent to help with an app that block me as an administrator but I'm am the administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-blocking-administrator/b6a5e750-30f3-4af3-8fde-f369e9f00d24
  3. app blocked by system administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    app blocked by system administrator: The message app blocked by system administrator appears when I try to open MS Sec Ctr, and nothing happens when I click to open the Action ctr, start menu, or right click on taskbar icons to see the pop up context menu. And the clipboard doesn't work. I can't type in the...
  4. app blocked by system administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    app blocked by system administrator: The message app blocked by system administrator appears when I try to open MS Sec Ctr, and nothing happens when I click to open the Action ctr, start menu, or right click on taskbar icons to see the pop up context menu. And the clipboard doesn't work. I can't type in the...
  5. app blocked by system administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. This App has been blocked by System Administrator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This App has been blocked by System Administrator.: Dear Techs,Is there any major changes in Microsoft defender services?Cause we are facing an issue regarding to This App has been blocked by System Administrator.unable to find taskbar clipboard then When we click on windows security – action recommended – it shows display...
  7. This App has been blocked by System Administrator.

This App has been blocked by System Administrator.: Dear Techs,Is there any major changes in Microsoft defender services?Cause we are facing an issue regarding to This App has been blocked by System Administrator.unable to find taskbar clipboard then When we click on windows security – action recommended – it shows display...
  8. app blocked by system administrator

app blocked by system administrator: I just downloaded a game via the xbox app. But whenever I try to run it, I get an error message saying "blocked by system administrator".This is my computer, no one else uses it, there shouldn't be a 'system administrator'.If anyone can help, that would be greatly...
  9. app blocked by system administrator

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    app blocked by system administrator: I just downloaded a game via the xbox app. But whenever I try to run it, I get an error message saying "blocked by system administrator".This is my computer, no one else uses it, there shouldn't be a 'system administrator'.If anyone can help, that would be greatly...
  10. This app has been blocked by the system administrator

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    This app has been blocked by the system administrator: Hi, I am having problems on installing the antivirus in my computer. After I updated the W10 I cannot install some programs it says that this app has been blocked by your system administrator but I am the administrator it is my computer. I have been trying the whole day to...