Windows 10: App blured display

Discus and support App blured display in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have problem with my windows. Some Apps from store and game display blur. My Windows version is 18.03. What this problems can fix with out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hanungsetyo, Jan 15, 2020.

1. App blured display

Hello, I have problem with my windows. Some Apps from store and game display blur. My Windows version is 18.03. What this problems can fix with out update windows version? Some apps can run normally and good performance, the problems it's just blur, thank you for your attention.

App blured display c2543f6e-c40c-4e66-a8bc-717d3dfea1c9?upload=true.jpg App blured display 6dfb2995-7de5-4397-8f25-ace35959b83f?upload=true.jpg

:)

hanungsetyo, Jan 15, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. App blured display :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Jaffakeik Win User
    Text blured?

why is my text so blured on desktop even in games everywhere.yesterday was normal.Did i something wrong?and how to fix that?

App blured display blured.jpg

Jaffakeik, Jan 15, 2020
  4. App blured display

Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

App blured display

1. App blured display - Similar Threads - App blured display

2. Random blure circels on my screen after got hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random blure circels on my screen after got hacked: Hello, my question is hard to explain it, but I will try my best, I got hacked 3 days ago from EXE excutable file, and the hacker got my facebook page, but I contact Meta pro team and I got my page back and my admin, I reset my windows to an old date before the EXE downloaded...
  3. Random blure circels on my screen after got hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random blure circels on my screen after got hacked: Hello, my question is hard to explain it, but I will try my best, I got hacked 3 days ago from EXE excutable file, and the hacker got my facebook page, but I contact Meta pro team and I got my page back and my admin, I reset my windows to an old date before the EXE downloaded...
  4. app display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    app display: I can't see the apps I'm opening but it's still show in the taskbar. I have Windows 10.I need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-display/a5e532c2-dba4-4ba1-bde5-65cb675082fe
  5. app display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    app display: I can't see the apps I'm opening but it's still show in the taskbar. I have Windows 10.I need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-display/a5e532c2-dba4-4ba1-bde5-65cb675082fe
  6. app display

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Is it possible to hide or blure a apps name in title bar

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it possible to hide or blure a apps name in title bar: hi, i don't want to show a particular app in windows 10, if it is possible like this 183782
  8. Apps Display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps Display: New computer. After opening some apps every thing is way too large. Tried changing many settings and nothing works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-display/d06f4774-d069-4c03-942d-2c3413a48255
  9. (win10) how fix dat? blured inactive window

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    (win10) how fix dat? blured inactive window: [ATTACH] when i locate my cursor on the app - its okey, but when not - its blured... https://preview.redd.it/ay6spb3674041.png?width=1162&format=png&auto=webp&s=55858b0cca4876939f713d263623892fe96155fd submitted by /u/Deq1Ng [link] [comments]...
  10. Why are my icons blured ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why are my icons blured ?: Hi, I am using Win10 on 13.3" 1920x1080 display. When I'm choosing the recommended display size of 150% my icons on the desktop and task manager become blurred. (see attached picture, in red). I don't know if you can see it in the picture but if I'll change the setting...