Windows 10: App borders have some different lines coming from them.

Discus and support App borders have some different lines coming from them. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I'm on windows 10 pro. No idea why this is happening and also along with this there is another issue where web pages regardless of browser... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SUJIKANTHMAHINDARAJ, Apr 12, 2020.

1. App borders have some different lines coming from them.

App borders have some different lines coming from them. 78c5ae7a-ce0a-4f61-99dc-f1b8b5ca94f7?upload=true.png

I'm on windows 10 pro. No idea why this is happening and also along with this there is another issue where web pages regardless of browser become unreadable. the whole page gets lines all over them while scrolling.

:)

SUJIKANTHMAHINDARAJ, Apr 12, 2020
  2. Kim Tiw Win User

Mouse without Border Connection Issues

Hello,

To come up with the best solution, we'd like to know more about your concern. Provide us the answer for these questions:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • Are you using the Microsoft Garage Mouse without Borders, or a third party app?
    • Were there any changes on your device before the issue occur?
    • Aside from reinstalling it, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We’ll be waiting for your response

Kim Tiw, Apr 12, 2020
  3. black border

Hi Adele,

For us to isolate your concern with the black border on your computer, we would like to know the following:

• When did this happen?
    • Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • To make sure we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Send us a screenshot of the black border.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Apr 12, 2020
  4. Naki Win User

App borders have some different lines coming from them.

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile App borders have some different lines coming from them. :)

Thema:

App borders have some different lines coming from them.

1. App borders have some different lines coming from them. - Similar Threads - App borders different

2. There is a vertical line and horizontal line that is coming from my cursor and following it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is a vertical line and horizontal line that is coming from my cursor and following it: It started happening today morning after i updated my laptop, updating/uninstalling drivers dont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-a-vertical-line-and-horizontal-line-that/e763ad4c-2d32-4516-8b9e-ff12561045fc
  3. There is a vertical line and horizontal line that is coming from my cursor and following it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is a vertical line and horizontal line that is coming from my cursor and following it: It started happening today morning after i updated my laptop, updating/uninstalling drivers dont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-a-vertical-line-and-horizontal-line-that/e763ad4c-2d32-4516-8b9e-ff12561045fc
  4. windows 11 white line app border

windows 11 white line app border: Is there a way to fit the app perfectly with the border of my screen?Its a really small issue, but really annoying and I don't know how to fix it.It is kinda hard to see, but if you open the picture in a new window, you are gonna understand what I am talking about...
  5. windows 11 white line app border

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 white line app border: Is there a way to fit the app perfectly with the border of my screen?Its a really small issue, but really annoying and I don't know how to fix it.It is kinda hard to see, but if you open the picture in a new window, you are gonna understand what I am talking about...
  6. Pixelated lines in my browsers and some apps are crashing them down

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pixelated lines in my browsers and some apps are crashing them down: Since November 11th in the afternoon, several glitches have been ocurring in my browsers and other apps. Weird vertical lines all over the screen are causing trouble and crashing down whenever I navigate or just open the program. It started with Opera since is the browser I...
  7. White line bordering screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White line bordering screen: I have a surface go laptop and this morning i noticed a white line bordering my screen, it's very faint and non noticiable at times, it's most noticiable at the bottom where the taskbar is and the top of the screen. The only reason i could think of this happening was my...
  8. White line bordering screen

White line bordering screen: I have a surface go laptop and this morning i noticed a white line bordering my screen, it's very faint and non noticiable at times, it's most noticiable at the bottom where the taskbar is and the top of the screen. The only reason i could think of this happening was my...
  9. Apps Will not open and white line appears under them

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apps Will not open and white line appears under them: Hello, My pc reasently updated and i tried to watch Netfilx but it did not open and I tried to open Microsoft Store to uninstall it and install it again but the same thing happend.Can somebody help me?[IMG]...
  10. Thick border bug in windows 10 (some apps)

in Windows 10 Support
    Thick border bug in windows 10 (some apps): Hi, i facing with something so ugly in my beautiful: Windows 10 Pro Build 10240 64 bit and that is thick border of some windows, i not sure it a bug or Incompatibility of some software in new windows 10! here is some examples (see screenshot) : [img] So, there is...