Windows 10: App & Broswer Control

Discus and support App & Broswer Control in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; After check on update, found the App & Browser Control required action. Click on it and got the following reply in a blue box "Give us a minute We're... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Taucher19, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Taucher19 Win User

App & Broswer Control

After check on update, found the App & Browser Control required action. Click on it and got the following reply in a blue box "Give us a minute

We're updating Windows Security. It should be ready to use again shortly"

2 boxes "Copy to clipboard" "Close"

Nothing happen. So click close.

When I tried to open Windows Defence, I get the same reply.

Search the community posts. No result..

Using Surface Book, Windows 10 version 2004

Thanks

:)

Taucher19, Jun 17, 2020
  2. NOPD Win User

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

3. STEvil Win User
    Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

App & Broswer Control

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. App & Broswer Control :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

App & Broswer Control

1. App & Broswer Control - Similar Threads - App Broswer Control

2. Efficiency mode in broswers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Efficiency mode in broswers: Hey everyone.-Windows keeping turning on efficiency mode on my browsers when i use another application or a game, this happens to all browsers chrome , edge , firefox , opera . thus causing videos to lag badly.-I tried to disable them manually but once i use an application...
  3. Efficiency mode in broswers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Efficiency mode in broswers: Hey everyone.-Windows keeping turning on efficiency mode on my browsers when i use another application or a game, this happens to all browsers chrome , edge , firefox , opera . thus causing videos to lag badly.-I tried to disable them manually but once i use an application...
  4. Cant open certain internet on any broswer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant open certain internet on any broswer: I have contact internet service for help, but we couldnt find any reason why i couldnt open certain web. Currently i cant open certain web like canada computer rogers and most of the site. The website i am able to open are all google website and youtube. Currently it only...
  5. Cant open certain internet on any broswer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant open certain internet on any broswer: I have contact internet service for help, but we couldnt find any reason why i couldnt open certain web. Currently i cant open certain web like canada computer rogers and most of the site. The website i am able to open are all google website and youtube. Currently it only...
  6. Broswer

in Cortana
    Broswer: After I logged into Microsoft, I haven't been able to use any other browser except for Microsoft edge. I have dealt with this for a couple months now and have been trying to switch to Google, or opera gx browser for a very long time now. Is there any way that I can fix this?...
  7. XBOX controller brings up broswer when clicked PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    XBOX controller brings up broswer when clicked PC: Whenever I press A on my controller with brings a page about language on the microsoft website. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-controller-brings-up-broswer-when-clicked-pc/d5d79497-052e-47fd-a8c4-2a6e74db5016
  8. Defaults Broswer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Defaults Broswer?: Whenever I reboot my computer and when Windows updates, my Default Browser returns to Microsoft Edge from Google Chrome. I also lose my Settings e.g. Display Settings. When I return to Google Chrome and set it as Default, it will remain as Default until I turn the computer...
  9. COLOR CHANGE - EDGE BROSWER

in Windows 10 Customization
    COLOR CHANGE - EDGE BROSWER: How do I change the is horrible red & pink font color in Microsoft Edge? Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/color-change-edge-broswer/881b36f0-17b4-4215-9272-5e373e2eca37
  10. BSOD while using any broswer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while using any broswer.: So, this is new. Chrome, Firefox and Edge all cause a BSOD with the error BAD_POOL_HEADER. No other program cause the computer to crash. I've tried reinstalling Chrome and Firefox and the error persists. What does Event Viewer Say? Where do I start??? Here's a...