Windows 10: App Button Greyed Over

Discus and support App Button Greyed Over in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10 on my Dell Desktop. I am trying to download some apps via the Microsoft Store. I am getting the "Free" button (to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by derekellis81, Aug 21, 2015.

1. App Button Greyed Over

I am running Windows 10 on my Dell Desktop.

I am trying to download some apps via the Microsoft Store.

I am getting the "Free" button (to download) greyed over. It is happening with every app.

Does anyone know how I can try to fix this?

:)

derekellis81, Aug 21, 2015

2. Anybody else having problems with updating apps with Microsoft Store?

Some apps are a grey button, only my mail and calendar button is blue, but both buttons no longer work, both blue and grey update buttons to my apps don't update, they fade out and return back to update without updating.

LeeBlackburn1975, Aug 21, 2015
  3. Download button in ovistore is not active (grey)

This seems to be the case for me too but not on all downloads, it appears to be that for apps previously downloaded & still installed the button is greyed out, often though even if the app was uninstalled the button is still greyed out moreso with paid for
    apps but for free ones the button is active/green.

Doctor9fan, Aug 21, 2015
  4. App Button Greyed Over

[any update on this issue?

QUOTE=derekellis81;355936]I am running Windows 10 on my Dell Desktop.

I am trying to download some apps via the Microsoft Store.

I am getting the "Free" button (to download) greyed over. It is happening with every app.

Does anyone know how I can try to fix this?[/QUOTE]

Brunsdon23, Nov 2, 2015
Thema:

App Button Greyed Over

1. App Button Greyed Over - Similar Threads - App Button Greyed

2. Uninstall unknown app with uninstall button greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall unknown app with uninstall button greyed out: Hi,I see some uknown app on my Apps & Features page Windows 11. I cannot find a way to uninstall it. Can anyone help me?Cheers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-unknown-app-with-uninstall-button-greyed/17be1d69-17cd-4f5c-95cf-1d3e5c74453d
  3. Uninstall unknown app with uninstall button greyed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstall unknown app with uninstall button greyed out: Hi,I see some uknown app on my Apps & Features page Windows 11. I cannot find a way to uninstall it. Can anyone help me?Cheers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-unknown-app-with-uninstall-button-greyed/17be1d69-17cd-4f5c-95cf-1d3e5c74453d
  4. greyed out button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    greyed out button: i want to change my display resolution from 1920x1080 to 1280x720 on Windows 11 but the button is greyed out so i can't do soisthere any way i can change it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/greyed-out-button/8db43d0b-eea7-4b2b-91da-ea16ff26b955
  5. greyed out button

greyed out button: i want to change my display resolution from 1920x1080 to 1280x720 on Windows 11 but the button is greyed out so i can't do soisthere any way i can change it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/greyed-out-button/8db43d0b-eea7-4b2b-91da-ea16ff26b955
  6. Grey install button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grey install button: I was playing minecraft when I realized that I couldn’t play on servers play with friends or invite friends because it needed to “update” but I checked updates in the store and there was nothing so I checked the game itself and there was nothing so I uninstalled and when I...
  7. Button greyed out

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Button greyed out: so i reset my computer today factory reset as i felt my computer was having problems i also recently posted about this issue and i though the reset solved it... i was able to download a free program until i logged into my account... then the grey button of death...
  8. install button grey??

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    install button grey??: i bought minecraft java many years ago and got a code for windows 10... used it 3 years ago i've used minecraft windows 10 for a few years and it told me "outdated client" when i tried to join a friend so i decided to re-install problem is... i can download it?? [ATTACH]...
  9. The "move" button in apps and features is greyed out.

in Windows 10 Customization
    The "move" button in apps and features is greyed out.: I'm trying to move the Windows app Netflix to my second hard drive because the app doesn't have a download location drop down. How do I do it, and why is it grayed out? (Same deal with modification)...
  10. Show app notification grey button (disable)

Show app notification grey button (disable): Hi, i have recently updated to windows 10 and i have the same problem that i had in windows 8. I've never been able to solve it. The option "show app notification" is disabled and i have the message "Some setting are managed by your organization". Attached you can find a...