Windows 10: App called One Drive being a pia.

Discus and support App called One Drive being a pia. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can someone tell me where to find the One Drive folder. It is and has been uploading a file endlessly and I think if I can delete it out of this folder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by patriceltic, Jan 2, 2019.

1. App called One Drive being a pia.

Can someone tell me where to find the One Drive folder. It is and has been uploading a file endlessly and I think if I can delete it out of this folder I can stop it. I looked at C: drive and did not see any folders with that name. Help please.. thanks

:)

patriceltic, Jan 2, 2019
  2. little cat, Jan 2, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    apps not working on secondary drive

Hi Lomavista,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do you get any error message?
    • Which apps are you referring to?

Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

Step 1: Install all app updates from Windows Store.

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 2: I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the below link and check if it helps.

Run the Windows App Troubleshooter

Do let us know if you are able to use all apps from secondary drive. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jan 2, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

App called One Drive being a pia.

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. App called One Drive being a pia. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

App called One Drive being a pia.

1. App called One Drive being a pia. - Similar Threads - App called Drive

2. Can't copy One Drive files using One Drive App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't copy One Drive files using One Drive App: Very confused with the One Drive app. I wanted to copy some Word Files to One Note pages, but the only option is Copy To which looks like copying to another One Drive location. Why isn't there a Copy command?...
  3. One drive being an annoyance help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One drive being an annoyance help: I started the finish setting up windows in settings after an update then I foolishly clicked the one drive something in the setup then all my files started syncing and all my files in this PC are gone and transferred to One drive its frustrating now how can I revert my action...
  4. One drive being an annoyance help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive being an annoyance help: I started the finish setting up windows in settings after an update then I foolishly clicked the one drive something in the setup then all my files started syncing and all my files in this PC are gone and transferred to One drive its frustrating now how can I revert my action...
  5. One drive being an annoyance help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. One Drive PC app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Drive PC app: Hello, I am not able to sign in to One Drive from my PC app. I tried the unlink account option under setting. And I was hoping I can add the account back again. But it did not work. It just won't let me log in, the "loading" circle keeps spinning with no...
  7. why am i being forced to have something called one drive on my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why am i being forced to have something called one drive on my computer: i did not ask for this one drive, do not know or care to know how to use it, i was doing fine without it, 3 weeks ago microsoft put a partition on my computer an e drive, today i go in and there is a one drive which has taken over my desktop and now i cannot do anything, no...
  8. PIA VPN Problem After Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PIA VPN Problem After Update: Privat Internet Access VPN v82 was working fine until I updated my computer today: KB4481031, KB4476976, KB2267602. The troubleshooter said the TAP-adapter has an invalid IP. Also, saying that a Windows Defender firewall rule was possibly blocking something. I do not know...
  9. One Drive App Association

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive App Association: I have a well populated set of files on the cloud version of one drive. I wish to store some of the files off line in a new Microsoft Go PC which I am setting up I repeatedly receive the message that the file does not have an app associated with it. I have looked in the...
  10. Call about being hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Call about being hacked: My mother-in-law just received a call about her computer being hacked, she didn't give them access and asked if she could call them back and then called me, I told her it's a scam to shut down her computer for now. I was wondering if you would like the number she was give to...