Windows 10: App closes automatically while working on it

Discus and support App closes automatically while working on it in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In Windows 10, while working on DaVinci Resolve, the app closes automatically after few minutes, on that few minutes the app runs smooth, any help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Arbil Mosh, Feb 20, 2019.

1. App closes automatically while working on it

In Windows 10, while working on DaVinci Resolve, the app closes automatically after few minutes, on that few minutes the app runs smooth, any help please.

:)

Arbil Mosh, Feb 20, 2019

2. Windows Apps automatically closes

hey,

I suggest you to perform the following steps one by one and check if it helps.

• Running the App troubleshooter
    Run the App troubleshooter named Windows store Apps from control Panel and check if it helps.

If not then,

• Perform System File Check (SFC)
    Follow the steps:

a. Press “Windows Key + Q” to open search Bar.

b. Type cmd without quotes in the search box.

c. On the left pane, right click on the “cmd” option and select “Run as Administrator”.

d. Type sfc /scannow’ without quotes and hit enter.

If still not helps then,

• run the System update readiness command. It detects incorrect manifests, cabinets or registry data, it may replace the incorrect data with corrected version available. Follow the steps.
    • Press Windows key + X.
    • Click command prompt (Run as administrator).
    • In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type the following commands. Press Enter key after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

To close the Administrator: Command prompt window, type Exit, and then press Enter.

Reply back with the results would be happy to help.

Sumit Dhiman2, Feb 20, 2019
  3. Apps closes automatically.

Hi,

To help you out with your concern, we would like to request for some information:

• If you are receiving an error message, can you send us a screenshot?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Is there an app working? Or are all the apps affected?

Looking forward to your response.

Dennis Mop, Feb 20, 2019
  4. App closes automatically while working on it

Mail app closes automatically

Hi Ravi,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

I realize this may be frustrating.

Now that you have me with you, let me take care of this.

• Have you installed any third party security software?
    This issue could have occurred due to conflict between third party antivirus software.

Step 1: As an initial step, I suggest you to disable the antivirus (third party) software and firewall on the computer as a test and check if that fixes the issue.

Disclaimer: Antivirus software helps protecting your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install other
    software and\or troubleshoot any pertinent issue, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you are connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to malware attacks.

Step 2: I suggest you to run
    the troubleshooter for Windows apps
    and check if it helps.

App Troubleshooter is an automated tool which we have developed to address a number of known issues that can prevent the Apps from running properly. This troubleshooter automatically fixes some issues, including
    suboptimal screen resolution, incorrect security or account settings etc. You can click on this link to download and run the Apps troubleshooter.

Step 3: Clear & Reset Windows Store Cache

• Open Start screen and press Windows + R keys on the keyboard.
    • Run Window will open, and type wsreset.exe
      in the text box.

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

App closes automatically while working on it

1. App closes automatically while working on it - Similar Threads - App closes automatically

2. Windows 11 Closing Automatically an App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Closing Automatically an App: Hello,I just installed a Windows 11 on my new pc to see if it is a great fit. However I am having trouble with one specific software. Everytime I open that, after a while, it freeze a bit and closes for no apparent reason. One thing I can think of is my memory usage is around...
  3. App automatically close!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App automatically close!: Hello everyone!I have a laptop that worked completely fine. But yesterday it has a problem, started with my reading book app - bibliovore when I change the font for the book, and it was loading after that it teleported me back to the home page I don't know if it is related to...
  4. App automatically close!

App automatically close!: Hello everyone!I have a laptop that worked completely fine. But yesterday it has a problem, started with my reading book app - bibliovore when I change the font for the book, and it was loading after that it teleported me back to the home page I don't know if it is related to...
  5. App automatically close!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. App closed automatically and keeps flashing.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    App closed automatically and keeps flashing.: Hi there,So recently i accidently deleted something in my pc and i realise that after. And then i try to fix it by backup. But while the back up is being processing,all the apps are closed automatically, after that, my screen keeps freshing between black and my desktop. Im...
  7. Windows closes apps automatically.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows closes apps automatically.: When I try to open discord or the League of Legends Client or any sort of external program except chrome, it automatically closes the program. I’ve restarted my computer as well as shut it down 3-4 times. The programs are also on different storages. submitted by...
  8. Closed apps after a while

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Closed apps after a while: Hi every one For some time now, when I run the software and do not work with the computer,the software closes automatically after about 1 hour.For example, with a download manager software, I put a few videos in the download queue. If I do not work with this software after...
  9. Automatically closing and non opening Apps

Automatically closing and non opening Apps: Voice recorder gets closed automatically when I click on record. X Box game bar never opens on clicking it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatically-closing-and-non-opening-apps/8c0bf1ab-b0d9-451c-b7fe-2080f008718e
  10. Apps closing automatically

Apps closing automatically: It started a few days ago. Whenever i try to open Camera, Store etc. they close automatically. However i can open apps that i have installed from Store and Settings. 54986