Windows 10: App converted with IExpress not working

Discus and support App converted with IExpress not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I managed to convert my batch file into an exe, and it's there, but it just can't run. Anything I could do? Here's a video of the creation process,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NadjaKrzyżańska, Apr 19, 2021.

1. App converted with IExpress not working

So I managed to convert my batch file into an exe, and it's there, but it just can't run. Anything I could do?

Here's a video of the creation process, it might be that I'm doing something wrong.

:)

NadjaKrzyżańska, Apr 19, 2021

2. iexpress

I was trying to use Iexpress that you can find in system32 folder. It was suppose to make applications to an exe file I think. I was trying to make batch files to a exe file. I was reading another blog that this guy could use Iexpress I tried to make it
    but at the end of it could not create a cabinet file. I followed all the steps and it still would not work.

PeterTjapkes, Apr 19, 2021
  3. Iexpress error, showing "could no't report the file to c drive", at the end in windows 10

sir, when I try to convert batch file to .exe file using iexpress it reports an error at last, I have a windows 10 P.C, please provide step by step method to use it , why is it showing errors everytime??

Dhruval Patel, Apr 19, 2021
  4. App converted with IExpress not working

iexpress

my Iexpress is not working it will get to the cabinet making and then pop up with error for trying to make it. ---

Error creating Cabinet.

what do I do to fix this. I I'm using a windows 10 .

thanks

PeterTjapkes, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

App converted with IExpress not working

1. App converted with IExpress not working - Similar Threads - App converted IExpress

2. IExpress should be updated.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IExpress should be updated.: I have been using Windows for long and using IExpress for many times. And I want a GUI update for IExpress in Windows 10 and 11. I cannot ignore it more now!It looks nice in Windows XP and 7 but doesn't fit style with Windows 10 and 11 and looks ugly here. I request to...
  3. IExpress should be updated.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IExpress should be updated.: I have been using Windows for long and using IExpress for many times. And I want a GUI update for IExpress in Windows 10 and 11. I cannot ignore it more now!It looks nice in Windows XP and 7 but doesn't fit style with Windows 10 and 11 and looks ugly here. I request to...
  4. IExpress should be updated.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to convert PowerShell script (PS1) file to EXE with IExpress on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to convert PowerShell script (PS1) file to EXE with IExpress on Windows 10: [ATTACH]You can wrap an executable file around a PowerShell script (PS1) so that you […] This article How to convert PowerShell script (PS1) file to EXE with IExpress on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. IExpress FIXED!!!

IExpress FIXED!!!: How to easily fix the iexpress.exe problem. Problem: On the last stage, error creating cabinet file Solution: Run Iexpress.exe as Administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iexpress-fixed/c56d9d12-083f-402b-a727-57a71ef00df6
  7. My MP3 Converter App Isn't Working Properly

My MP3 Converter App Isn't Working Properly: I have installed My MP3 Coverter but it will not convert my videos to just music files. It just says cannot convert. Is there an issue with this format?...
  8. Microsoft Default app: Converter

Microsoft Default app: Converter: The converter works fine - except the currenct converter aspect of it. I click on "other" to access the Currency Converter & when I put the amount & click convert - a windows opens stating "Message Dialog" & under that "No Connection!" Is this an error or - am I doing...
  9. Desktop App Converter -- app converted but doesn't run, how to debug?

Desktop App Converter -- app converted but doesn't run, how to debug?: I have been able to successfully convert a Win32 app to .appx using Desktop App Converter with the -Sign flag. Then I copied the self-signed certificate to Trusted Root. The .appx seems to install correctly to C:\Program files\WindowsApps\<my_app> and a shortcut to the main...
  10. Keyboard not working on convertible.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard not working on convertible.: I have a HP pavilion X360 13.3 S128nr running Windows 10 Pro. I have recently replaced the screen. The new screen works great, however I had to lock rotation as it wants to display it upside down and the keyboard activates only when in tent or tablet mode. When I am in laptop...