Windows 10: App Crash of DTS Audio Processing Object

Discus and support App Crash of DTS Audio Processing Object in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have experienced this issue for more than a month. Every time it happens, the sound system would sound like a weird crash for a fraction of second.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Maududi, Jan 4, 2022.

1. Maududi Win User

App Crash of DTS Audio Processing Object

I have experienced this issue for more than a month. Every time it happens, the sound system would sound like a weird crash for a fraction of second. After that, it goes smoothly. It seems like a small issue but it's really annoying. Here are the technical details. SourceControls the DTS audio processing object.SummaryStopped workingDate‎30/‎12/‎2021 01:16StatusReport sentDescriptionFaulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\DTS\PC\APO4x\DtsApo4Service.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: APPCRASHApplication Name: Dts

:)

Maududi, Jan 4, 2022

2. DTS Audio Control and headphone plug

Hi Terry,

This issue with the DTS Audio Control can be caused by system corruption on the application itself. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you uninstall the application. Here's how:

• Type DTS in the search field at the task bar.
    • Right-click on the DTS Audio Control in the results.
    • Click Uninstall.
    • Once done, proceed with installing it back.

You can also check out with HP as the manufacturer of this application for any updated drivers that can help to resolve the issue.

You may try to plug in the headphone again once the issue has been resolved. If it is the same, try a different headphone and let us know about the results.

Should you need additional assistance, do let us know.

Jennifer Bri, Jan 4, 2022
  3. Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers for Windows 10 (Dolby Digital Live/DTS Interactive)

windows 10 build 16184 fixed yeahhhhhhhhh
    ""
    • Some audio drivers have an “encoding Audio Processing Object” feature; this is commonly known as “Dolby Digital Live” or “DTS Connect”. This takes the output of the Windows audio engine mix, encodes it (as Dolby Digital, DTS, or some other format) and sends it out over a S/PDIF optical link for decoding by an external audio receiver. An issue was introduced which resulted in this feature no longer working, which is now fixed.
    • "

itachimendes, Jan 4, 2022
  4. Riel Alc Win User

DTS Audio is unavailable for the specified audio device

Hi,

To better assist you with the issue, what is the make and model of the audio device you're using?

We're looking forward to your reply.

That's a good question. I don't know what it's talking about. I have a pair of simple speakers and Windows says I have

HD Pro Webcam C910

Intel(R) Display Audio

Realtek High Definition Audio.

I don't know what the Intel Display Audio is since I don't have a display with audio. Do you think that might be it? The message appears each time I start up but does not return during a session and sound seems to be fine.

The message "DTS Audio is unavailable for the specified audio device" means that the audio device doesn't support DTS. To resolve this issue, we suggest disabling it by following the steps below:

• Press Windows Key. Type DTS, then select
      DTS Audio Control Panel
    • Click Advanced Settings.
    • Under Enable playback muti-streaming, click Disable.

App Crash of DTS Audio Processing Object d769f5e7-9aea-471a-aa2f-fa30c91748e3.jpg

Note: DTS (Dedicated To Sound) is a series of multichannel audio technologies owned by DTS, Inc. (formerly known as Digital Theater Systems, Inc.).

Feel free to post back with the result for further assistance.

Riel Alc, Jan 4, 2022
Thema:

1. App Crash of DTS Audio Processing Object - Similar Threads - App Crash DTS

2. DTS audio processing is uninstalled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DTS audio processing is uninstalled: Hello,I am VatshalI have accidentally uninstalled DTS audio processing app. How to install it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dts-audio-processing-is-uninstalled/55ea26c9-b95e-4d6c-81f6-1fd07c78fe0d
  3. DTS audio processing is uninstalled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DTS audio processing is uninstalled: Hello,I am VatshalI have accidentally uninstalled DTS audio processing app. How to install it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dts-audio-processing-is-uninstalled/55ea26c9-b95e-4d6c-81f6-1fd07c78fe0d
  4. I have problem with my dts app. its says that "dts audio processing settings are...

I have problem with my dts app. its says that "dts audio processing settings are...: I have problem with my dts app. its says that "dts audio processing settings are unavailable while the pc is configured for a multi channel end point"...
  5. I have problem with my dts app. its says that "dts audio processing settings are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problem with my dts app. its says that "dts audio processing settings are...: I have problem with my dts app. its says that "dts audio processing settings are unavailable while the pc is configured for a multi channel end point"...
  6. I have problem with my dts app. its says that "dts audio processing settings are...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. App Crash of DTS Audio Processing Object

App Crash of DTS Audio Processing Object: I have experienced this issue for more than a month. Every time it happens, the sound system would sound like a weird crash for a fraction of second. After that, it goes smoothly. It seems like a small issue but it's really annoying. Here are the technical details....
  8. App Crash of DTS Audio Processing Object

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    App Crash of DTS Audio Processing Object: I have experienced this issue for more than a month. Every time it happens, the sound system would sound like a weird crash for a fraction of second. After that, it goes smoothly. It seems like a small issue but it's really annoying. Here are the technical details....
  9. DTS AUDIO PROCESSING app showing dts audio processing settings are unavailable as audio...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DTS AUDIO PROCESSING app showing dts audio processing settings are unavailable as audio...: I have uninstalled the DTS app that was given for some days it was working fine but after few days it started showing me the about page so I uninstalled the app and tried to reinstall it from the Microsoft store first it was not installing then i went to windows update to...
  10. "Controls the DTS audio processing object." task is constantly eating up around 30-40% of...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Controls the DTS audio processing object." task is constantly eating up around 30-40% of...: Hello, I have AMD- Ryzen 9 3900x 12 core processor, RAM 16, RTX 2060s, windows 10 pro 64-bit, . I noticed louder fan noise and it is because the "Controls the DTS audio processing object." task is constantly eating up around 30-40% of CPU usage see screenshot despite that I...