Windows 10: App crash

Discus and support App crash in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been recently experiencing a very weird crash in a game. In a few minutes after I launch it app closes itself with out any notifications about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Narabian, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Narabian Win User

App crash

I have been recently experiencing a very weird crash in a game. In a few minutes after I launch it app closes itself with out any notifications about mistakes in program. I managed to find this info about crashes in windows. Sorry, my pc works on Russian. What is the problem and how to fix it?

Имя сбойного приложения: csgo.exe, версия: 0.0.0.0, метка времени: 0x5c058004
    Имя сбойного модуля: nvd3dum.dll, версия: 26.21.14.3630, метка времени: 0x5d715d9f
    Код исключения: 0xc0000005
    Смещение ошибки: 0x0017545e
    Идентификатор сбойного процесса: 0x84c
    Время запуска сбойного приложения: 0x01d573e56ce5275a
    Путь сбойного приложения: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo.exe
    Путь сбойного модуля: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_830a0263f2ee97ce\nvd3dum.dll
    Идентификатор отчета: 0d453326-cd83-4880-bf48-d56baf61a7bf
    Полное имя сбойного пакета:
    Код приложения, связанного со сбойным пакетом:

:)

Narabian, Sep 25, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 27, 2019
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Sep 27, 2019
  4. App crash

Mail app crashes when turning off conversations

Hi Gareth,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages before the Mail app crashes?
    • What specific troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the Windows app troubleshooter from this
    link

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

App crash

1. App crash - Similar Threads - App crash

2. Desktop/windows explorer keeps crashing when right-clicking certain apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop/windows explorer keeps crashing when right-clicking certain apps: When I'm on my desktop, when I right-click certain apps, I can't click anything on the desktop after doing that. It only fixes on restart or restarting windows explorer in task manager. It doesn't even open the menu you get when you right-click. I can still open things in my...
  3. Desktop/windows explorer keeps crashing when right-clicking certain apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop/windows explorer keeps crashing when right-clicking certain apps: When I'm on my desktop, when I right-click certain apps, I can't click anything on the desktop after doing that. It only fixes on restart or restarting windows explorer in task manager. It doesn't even open the menu you get when you right-click. I can still open things in my...
  4. Crash Dump Handler EA APP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash Dump Handler EA APP: EA FC Crash Report handler problems solution is to Go to manage in The EA app If you running it from The Epic game interface Then go the Game and repair it from the Manage Button in the game tile. Problem will be solved ??? thank me later...
  5. Crash Dump Handler EA APP

Crash Dump Handler EA APP: EA FC Crash Report handler problems solution is to Go to manage in The EA app If you running it from The Epic game interface Then go the Game and repair it from the Manage Button in the game tile. Problem will be solved ??? thank me later...
  6. Search bar crashing, built in apps not working/crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search bar crashing, built in apps not working/crashing: I recently got a new computer with windows 10 on it. I just started using it, but multiple problems occurred. First i tried using the sticky notes app - it could not open. I then rebooted the app by: Click start - settings - apps - find sticky notes - click on it and hit...
  7. Search bar crashing, built in apps not working/crashing

Search bar crashing, built in apps not working/crashing: I recently got a new computer with windows 10 on it. I just started using it, but multiple problems occurred. First i tried using the sticky notes app - it could not open. I then rebooted the app by: Click start - settings - apps - find sticky notes - click on it and hit...
  8. Search bar crashing, built in apps not working/crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. My apps that have been downloaded from Microsoft Store keeps crashing.

My apps that have been downloaded from Microsoft Store keeps crashing.: My Netflix app consistently crashes upon opening—it loads briefly then abruptly shuts down. Similarly, my Messenger app exhibits issues; although it doesn't crash outright like Netflix, initiating a call causes Messenger to close, though the call itself remains active. This...
  10. My apps that have been downloaded from Microsoft Store keeps crashing.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My apps that have been downloaded from Microsoft Store keeps crashing.: My Netflix app consistently crashes upon opening—it loads briefly then abruptly shuts down. Similarly, my Messenger app exhibits issues; although it doesn't crash outright like Netflix, initiating a call causes Messenger to close, though the call itself remains active. This...