Windows 10: App crashes on one specific account

Discus and support App crashes on one specific account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have downloaded an app and it crashes every time I open it. So I created a new account and guess what, it works just fine Seems like there's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sagittarius2711, Jun 25, 2019.

1. App crashes on one specific account

Hi,

I have downloaded an app and it crashes every time I open it. So I created a new account and guess what, it works just fine

Seems like there's something called corrupted account with Microsoft lately. And I don't want to create a new account every time issue happens

Anyone here has the same experience like I do?

Is there any workaround with this corrupted account issue? Migrating not just data but also SETTINGS is a pain each time and in-place upgrade is not a solution

Please help!!

:)

Sagittarius2711, Jun 25, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Mail app crashes when turning off conversations

Hi Gareth,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages before the Mail app crashes?
    • What specific troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the Windows app troubleshooter from this
    link

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Jun 25, 2019
  4. peach1971 Win User

App crashes on one specific account

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

App crashes on one specific account

1. App crashes on one specific account - Similar Threads - App crashes specific

2. One specific Sticky Note crashes program

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    One specific Sticky Note crashes program: So I've have one specific sticky note, the one that im always using, that suddenly just wont open.Everytime I try to open it, it simply crashes the Sticky Notes program, and I have to reset it under "App & Functions".I've also tried reinstalling it and logging in and out of...
  3. One specific Sticky Note crashes program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One specific Sticky Note crashes program: So I've have one specific sticky note, the one that im always using, that suddenly just wont open.Everytime I try to open it, it simply crashes the Sticky Notes program, and I have to reset it under "App & Functions".I've also tried reinstalling it and logging in and out of...
  4. One specific Sticky Note crashes program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The Settings app keeps crashing on one account but not another.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The Settings app keeps crashing on one account but not another.: submitted by /u/waterstorm29 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/uqls00/the_settings_app_keeps_crashing_on_one_account/
  6. User Account Access For Specific Apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    User Account Access For Specific Apps: Every time I boot up my pc, UAC asks if steelseriesapp has permission to make changes to my computer and every time I press yes. Is there a way to always allow this app to make changes instead of getting this pop up after every boot. I know there is the option to turn of UAC...
  7. Calculator app crashing for one specific user on domain

Calculator app crashing for one specific user on domain: One of our domain users was having an issue with an unrelated program and, since we had very little information to go on, we removed her local profile from the PC and had her start over from scratch. Since then, her calculator app crashes as it's launching. It will open a...
  8. uninstalling apps (specific ones) please help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    uninstalling apps (specific ones) please help: please read all and carefully before replying, thank u. (sorry for some typos btw)computer info: windows 10, ASUS, Laptop how do I delete/uninstall an app, that is no use to my computer? (Paint 3D for example) it's taking up some of my storage, and it wont let me delete it,...
  9. One specific metro app not running

One specific metro app not running: There are only a few metro app I have installed after installing and refreshing Windows 10. One of them is "Star Wars: Commander". I used to play it almost everyday. But suddenly, one day the app doesn't run anymore. When I click on the tiles (or from All Apps list), nothing...
  10. One Account Causing Crashes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    One Account Causing Crashes: A neighbour has told me that his computer that he shares with his wife has started crashing and causing black screens on boot up but his own account is ok. Could someone give me some pointers that I could test out when I see the machine tomorrow please. 93765

Users found this page by searching for:

1. calculator in windows 10 crashes in domain account