Windows 10: App crashes on startup.

Discus and support App crashes on startup. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I bought a game off the windows store and I've tried to start it up and it crashes. I examined the error in the event viewer and got this output.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TerraGolem, Jul 21, 2019.

1. App crashes on startup.

Hi, I bought a game off the windows store and I've tried to start it up and it crashes. I examined the error in the event viewer and got this output. Can someone tell me what this means and what i have to do to fix it?

Faulting application name: StateOfDecay2-UWP64-Shipping.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5d0ac530

Faulting module name: StateOfDecay2-UWP64-Shipping.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5d0ac530

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x0000000001e5feec

Faulting process id: 0xd40

Faulting application start time: 0x01d5403b92b0e3c9

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.Dayton_1.3544.68.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\StateOfDecay2\Binaries\UWP64\StateOfDecay2-UWP64-Shipping.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.Dayton_1.3544.68.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\StateOfDecay2\Binaries\UWP64\StateOfDecay2-UWP64-Shipping.exe

Report Id: 3c644d36-f899-4b85-a66c-8d38fa8c1b83

Faulting package full name: Microsoft.Dayton_1.3544.68.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

Faulting package-relative application ID: AppStateofDecay2

Thanks

:)

TerraGolem, Jul 21, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jul 21, 2019
  3. Kreij Win User
    Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Jul 21, 2019
  4. App crashes on startup.

apps crashes on startup

• I don't get any error messages. Just open and crashes.

• I'm not sure whether this occurred after an update.

• All 3rd party apps crashes.

Thanks

GeorgeRaveen, Jul 21, 2019
Thema:

App crashes on startup.

1. App crashes on startup. - Similar Threads - App crashes startup

2. Apps on Startup

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apps on Startup: I have an application that I downloaded from the store app, but I would like to launch at conventional startup folder. Do you have any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-on-startup/f4ad745c-c5c5-4659-9ff9-da8056501f3a"
  3. startup crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    startup crash: Hello, i have reinstalled windows 10 yesterday and everything fine, Today also everything works fine I reboot the pc and suddenly i got crash now everytime i start my pc i get crash also safe mode when i try start it i get crash, Maybe the reason Windows Update idk...
  4. Microsoft News app crashing on startup!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft News app crashing on startup!: Every time I start Microsoft News now, it immediately collapses, and exits. I even completely deinstalled/reinstalled it, but that makes no difference. I did the usual lame DISM repair stuff, which found nothing (of course); nor did sfc /scannow, for that matter. It's just...
  5. Microsoft Store Crashes on Startup

Microsoft Store Crashes on Startup: I’ve tried everything, from DSIM checks to troubleshooters and PowerShell commands. I have bought a new Lenovo Yoga 910 and my Microsoft Store will load then crash. I have found that it will load if you try opening it after you restart, but after that it does the same thing....
  6. Microsoft News app crashing on startup!

Microsoft News app crashing on startup!: News app is crashing on startup.,did app reset,reinstall,powershell method,restart but nothing worked!.. I doubt its the latest cumulative update causing it to crash. any help!?...
  7. Minecraft is crashing on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is crashing on startup: I haven't played Minecraft in a while, but recently I tried to launch it and it crashing while instantly, and says "Java(TM) Platform SE Binary is not responding," and prompts me to close the program or wait for the program to respond. If I try to launch it for the first time...
  8. Minecraft is crashing on startup

Minecraft is crashing on startup: I haven't played Minecraft in a while, but recently I tried to launch it and it crashing while instantly, and says "Java(TM) Platform SE Binary is not responding," and prompts me to close the program or wait for the program to respond. If I try to launch it for the first time...
  9. Some apps crash on startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Some apps crash on startup: Hey guys, I just upgraded to Windows 10 and some apps and accessories aren't working for me. Microsoft Edge doesn't open or do anything when I click the taskbar icon for it. When I try to open System Information it opens for a second then sends an error report for crashing....
  10. Startup crash

in Windows 10 Support
    Startup crash: Dear community, as a programmer, previously I have solved all my computer problems by seeking through Google, but this problem got over me, so I'm hoping a little guidance or help from you. The general problem is really wide, my PC freezes on random startups. However......