Windows 10: app crashes

Discus and support app crashes in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I updated my windows 10 to the latest version "ver 1809". After updating some of my app are not opening and some apps crashes, like I tried to open... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by nikitshrestha, Mar 12, 2019.

1. app crashes

I updated my windows 10 to the latest version "ver 1809". After updating some of my app are not opening and some apps crashes, like I tried to open "paint 3d" and some others apps but it is not opening.

Need help!!!

:)

nikitshrestha, Mar 12, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 12, 2019
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Mar 12, 2019
  4. app crashes

Mail app crashes when turning off conversations

Hi Gareth,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages before the Mail app crashes?
    • What specific troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the Windows app troubleshooter from this
    link

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

app crashes

1. app crashes - Similar Threads - app crashes

2. Microsoft Solitaire app crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire app crashing: I looked under computer's reliability and problem history on my Windows 10 computer. It is updated and I have tried every single thing out there. It must be a fix that Microsolft needs to do. I have the paid version and it is as bad. Report on problem is: Description...
  3. Apps Crashing after latest Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Apps Crashing after latest Windows 10 Update: Hey Guys, my Little Brother was playing Minecraft last night. After he shut the Pc down the Update was installed. This morning he tried to start it again and the Pc had a blackscreen, after trying again suddenly Chrome Tabs crashed so i tried some things: 1. I tried...
  4. FB Messenger APP freezes or crashes when I use the heart emote

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    FB Messenger APP freezes or crashes when I use the heart emote: I don't know why but every single time I use the <3 emote on FB Messenger where it shows the heart picture we all know and love.. it freezes my Messenger APP to where I can't type anymore - and sometimes it crashes the whole thing. I uninstalled and re-installed the APP on...
  5. Windows 10 Photos App - crash when changing import destination

Windows 10 Photos App - crash when changing import destination: Every time I seek to upload photos from any USB device and seek to change the import destination folder, the app crashes. This was not a problem last month. I have followed instructions given on the forum here...
  6. Microphone/Sound not working, causing apps to crash

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone/Sound not working, causing apps to crash: Recently I've had an issue with Windows that has been making it so that on certain apps my microphone is not found and doesn't work, the apps being Teamspeak and discord. When I restart the apps to try and fix them they always crash on startup meaning the only way that I can...
  7. Settings app crash

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings app crash: Settings app crashes after clicking System or Display settings after installing the May 2019 update. Current Windows version : 1903 OS Build : 18362.207 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-app-crash/8d54e4cb-4f3a-4f44-b8ea-1f471cff6f67
  8. App crashes on one specific account

App crashes on one specific account: Hi, I have downloaded an app and it crashes every time I open it. So I created a new account and guess what, it works just fine Seems like there's something called corrupted account with Microsoft lately. And I don't want to create a new account every time issue happens...
  9. Apps crashing after 1903 update, Can I uninstall 1903 update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Apps crashing after 1903 update, Can I uninstall 1903 update?: I just noticed that when I update my windows to the latest version. (1903). *Im using windows 10 pro* Some of my apps is crashing, sometimes its *not responding* - Bittorrent - Burp suite (other software that requires java(jre)) - Sometimes the windows settings can't...
  10. not being able to fix hanging or crashing apps

not being able to fix hanging or crashing apps: so i've been contemplating on whether or not to post here, seeing that this problem seems to come up with more than one person. my problem is, in detail: recently i purchased and installed minecraft for windows 10 onto my windows 10 laptop, then joined the beta xbox insider...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Store app crashes when opened troubleshooting steps