Windows 10: app crashing after last update

Discus and support app crashing after last update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; the photos app is not working. it is crashing before opening.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Zeeshan7070, Apr 23, 2019.

1. app crashing after last update

the photos app is not working. it is crashing before opening.

:)

Zeeshan7070, Apr 23, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 23, 2019
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

4. app crashing after last update

Apps crashing on windows 10 and can't reinstall

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you with accessing the apps on Windows 10.

Please do let us which are the apps being crashed on your system and from where have you downloaded these apps.

Step 1: I suggest you to install all the pending updates after upgrade to Windows 10.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Also, visit the computer manufacturer website and install the drivers being found and check if it helps.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search next to start on the desktop.
    • Click on View All on left side and select
      Windows Store Apps
    • Select Advance and click on Run as Administrator.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Hope it helps. Kindly reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 23, 2019
Thema:

app crashing after last update

1. app crashing after last update - Similar Threads - app crashing last

2. Apps not opening after last Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps not opening after last Windows 11 update: Hello,Last night I've made an update as requested my Windows 11 machine and apparently some apps are not opening at all after clicking on them or there are other apps like CMD which open after a couple of minutes after clicking on them, or if I run them as administrator they...
  3. Windows Calendar crashes after last update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Calendar crashes after last update.: The Windows Calendar now crashes when I try to open it. It just got updated from the Windows Store yesterday. This was when it started to happen. Any recommendations on how to fix it?...
  4. Windows Calendar crashes after last update.

Windows Calendar crashes after last update.: The Windows Calendar now crashes when I try to open it. It just got updated from the Windows Store yesterday. This was when it started to happen. Any recommendations on how to fix it?...
  5. All games are crashing after last Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All games are crashing after last Windows Update: After the last Windows Update all my games are crashing mid-game. Game freezes for 5 seconds then I get a black screen with the mouse cursor and then the game continues normally. This is repeating every 1 to 5 minutes making the gaming experience awful. I also tried to update...
  6. Photos App crashes after last Windows Update

Photos App crashes after last Windows Update: The Windows Photos App has been affected since the last Windows update. If you open a JPG file and click on File Info, the application crashes. Tested with different versions of Windows 10 and different hardware....
  7. All games are crashing after last Windows Update

All games are crashing after last Windows Update: Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron Notebook with i7 and AMD Radeon 530. I know I have not the best graphics card in the world but till last week I could easily play some basic games like League of Legends. After the last Windows Update all my games are crashing mid-game. Game...
  8. Windows Journal crashes after last OS update

Windows Journal crashes after last OS update: I've always used Windows Journal. After the lastest updates for Windows 10 (and after re-installing Windows Journal as usual), Windows Journal keeps crashing after some seconds/minutes. The error details (from the Event Viewer) are the following: (sorry, it's in italian,...
  9. crash after last update

crash after last update: Hello, I allowed Windows to update itself last Saturday but since my PC does not start: black page with circle in dash points turning, turning... Is it possible to create a boot usb key and reach system to allow starting with last conform update? Thanks for return...
  10. apps and programs deleted after last update

apps and programs deleted after last update: Update problem December 17 and 18, 2018 I have been trying to have Microsoft solve my problem since Dec. 17, 2018. On Dec. 17, I was having a problem with Chrome. This happened before and I fixed it this way. I opened Chrome, clicked on the three dots in the upper right...