Windows 10: App cut off?

Discus and support App cut off? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] In the picture above you can clearly see that a good portion of the application is cut out. I've literally tried everything to solve this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SparkyLarky, Jun 13, 2019.

1. App cut off?

App cut off? 96711917-8204-43b6-803f-f37b7c097020?upload=true.png

In the picture above you can clearly see that a good portion of the application is cut out. I've literally tried everything to solve this problem. Please help me

:)

SparkyLarky, Jun 13, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. App cut off? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 13, 2019
  3. Oldgye Win User
    Dropped short cut

Once again I find myself looking for a long used short cut. Apparently Windows 10 and Bing do not like Yahoo. I downloaded 10 and was comfortable navigating around. The next day, I logged on and Yahoo was among the missing. Easy to go to Windows Edge
    and then to Yahoo, but the program will not right click to a drop down and choices of creating a short cut on the desk top. I tried Mr. Smithers fix to get Google Earth back, but yahoo is not listed in the "Apps' section. Any suggestions. Thank you in advance.

Oldgye, Jun 13, 2019
  4. App cut off?

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

App cut off?

1. App cut off? - Similar Threads - App cut off

2. Snipping Tool Cuts Off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Snipping Tool Cuts Off: I have an issue with the snipping tool, also happens with the new version. As I click and drag with the mouse to highlight the area i want to snip, it just stops and creates the snip before I am done highlighting the area to be snipped. When I access my work computer from...
  3. Screen Saver dialog cut cut off..

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Saver dialog cut cut off..: Any idea why? This in the only dialog I can find that is cut off. Changing resolution or display settings scale doesn't fix this. Windows 10 Pro 20H2 19042.685 [ATTACH]...
  4. wifi cuts off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi cuts off: my wifi keeps cutting off while laptop isnt in use , how do i change it as im gonna smash my laptop soon because of this silly problem and cant fix the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-cuts-off/bf9eb632-a223-49f8-8adb-1d2895af19d8
  5. Internet cutting off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet cutting off: My internet has been cutting off randomly the past month I have tried everything but nohting helps submitted by /u/Heix983 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fuzda5/internet_cutting_off/
  6. Audio cuts on and off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio cuts on and off: I recently installed windows 10. Everything seems to work well except my audio. It doesn't matter if I'm on youtube or playing video games, the sound works for 30 seconds then off for 1 sec. Can anyone help? submitted by /u/Gothlander [link] [comments]...
  7. icons cut off

in Windows 10 Customization
    icons cut off: Just changed to a new hdmi tv for display and desktop icons are cut off on the borders. How do I get them to all appear on the screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-cut-off/835a5c39-c0eb-4163-bb3d-d5b047f5a529
  8. browsers cut off at the bottom

in Browsers and Email
    browsers cut off at the bottom: Has anyone seen this? [img] I get a solid white "bar" at the bottom of my screen when using Firefox, and it persists when scrolling. It blocks whatever content is there unless I keep scrolling but when I get to the bottom of the webpage and I can't keep scrolling, I can't...
  9. Cutting off downloads

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cutting off downloads: Since the latest update, Windaaaows keps cutting off longer file downloads - this happens routinely whatever the sioyurce and wahtever browser I use. I just cannot download a file of any size-Bill...
  10. Sound keeps cutting off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound keeps cutting off: Please someone HELP! I have tried everything suggested to get my sound back. Started with update my driver, then tried to change settings, then uninstalled and reinstalled, and finally a system restore to an earlier date. Nothing has helped. Everyday I start the computer...