Windows 10: App data roaming file at startup?

Discus and support App data roaming file at startup? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So i installed windows 10 and when i get to my desktop i'm ask what i want to do with a app data roaming file. The file info is 77b8df.1945a74. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jarfaru, Jul 17, 2016.

1. Jarfaru Win User

App data roaming file at startup?

So i installed windows 10 and when i get to my desktop i'm ask what i want to do with a app data roaming file. The file info is 77b8df.1945a74. I tried opening it but i get a blank page. I ran a virus and mall ware scans and nothing. What can i do to get rid of this popping up everytime i start my pc? AM i right thinking its an empty file. Can i just delete it? I also ran cc cleaner and it didn't work. Maybe i don't have cc cleaner set to look for it. The file size is 46 KB.

:)

Jarfaru, Jul 17, 2016
  2. Ben2480 Win User

Cannont Delete or Modify Homegroup in Windows 10

App data, roaming, and peer networking files were not found there.

Ben2480, Jul 17, 2016
  3. INTERNET DATA ROAMING CHARGES COMMING EVEN AFTER DISCONNECTING INTERNET DATA AND ALSO PUTTING DONOT ROAM MODE

Hi b kSINGH,

Thanks for posting!

Your issue is solely related with Mobile Operator services, please contact your Service Provider and enquire.

Also, make sure to switch off roaming settings on your device;

App list - Settings - Cellular +SIM - Data roaming options - Data roaming options - don't roam.

Thank you for your contribution to the forum!

Kind Regards,

Karolina M, Jul 17, 2016
  4. Jarfaru Win User

can anyone help me with this?

Jarfaru, Jul 18, 2016
  5. spunk Win User
    Right click the Taskbar and start the TaskManager go to the Startup Page, and see if there is anything there that might be something related. You can also go to Search and type task scheduler and press enter. Under Task Scheduler Library are there any tasks scheduled at startup that you are not aware of?
    If you don't find anything, try renaming the file by adding a number after the name, if it will allow that, restart the computer and see if everything works.

spunk, Jul 18, 2016
  6. Jarfaru Win User
    Hello thanks for your reply. I tried everything you said and its still there. Not listed anywhere i can see. I added a # at the end and no change. When it loaded at startup the # i added was not on it. Checked task scheduler library and its not listed. Its not a folder but a file thats 46 kb in size. I just wish i knew what it is. When i open it nothing happens.

Jarfaru, Jul 18, 2016
  7. Hydranix Win User
    Open the file with notepad.exe then you can at least see if theres any text inside. Myabe that will hint to what exactly the file is.

Hydranix, Jul 18, 2016
  8. Jarfaru Win User

This is what i see in notepad.

떺䆽늋꥜ॐ⇞⚐奇﵅竡퓰ઊ뇈閫饇ദ㡀㮚᣽薾䀔痏鼠橼䵺䢵켥鱽㕳₽赬셅뼃쌦꺒ꄔ⭒뽸䂪ᥗ뎐浖꥗㞲薘ᾭ鐿䖻Ә虴Nᶞ蚪퀹ꍧﲌ⯨㦤냄ᶟ굫僣덻橪똑惕瓶ꅼ䦍咮ꩤ걤⩞㳅ؗ䇁吁侊쒱ᵐ钆硺缷䀫糀攆詮ڏ 㸳୶㻙Ṗ✍街㣈촟參∡둿얻볼錖콅슬Έ꼈ꯀ怹ﱊ娂ⶸ染퓟ﳢ藸Ꮣ靐睽⯌뷐ⱴ϶丘좋✜楬䍥噁諜ฒै⣄⫦딿駄ᒟ牗阻퀬镎쪂偏಻뫍췡ﭻ瞆๠진淝诹뼦䫑처营꯮ನ㬱೾帼炲뱫䩖珳낚쨛蹰씇쉋⇱邯찂 ꁢ嶧鰃諗ඎ㧓煎臹嗉ꏓ䄪燜ꇜ徚⸆豌辞ਁꅴ࿬౅聸⁨칄渴ୌ䊵䈇ᒠ䕰턷ﺛ钝通ꦎ◠妨屆気哇ꪩ㮚ஔ蛢犹핪ⅰ㖬್诡⡳ 멭뀐햚屗տ꫒㈳丘闲ю쁬웴戟筞ᦧ컒΢勉턢꜋逯﷓敁뤅뛌칥텅莔跱嗫謵ẝ쟵氓੉ ⟆俷蚺䷁밑㔕〩♀頀싆೬ꞹ큶狋渺䖽㝐⨹▯㴹删軉䈱엻욛篃䮱Ȅįᗮ灬౐㵊땎碞㺾뵚䱕빫㺉Վ欠ờ歱藺㺦羦ᛸ泣촅崒툛揖莈쥉☡㌲艉ꅁ咸릩緃¹竆殌蓠໢옰ዐ跺툍έ鶨ə锜窑䐺꺜걋뵚ڥ㉎畼鶹槎疿択ꫜ峥뭉 ᳥䘌ᗏ㯆귛䶕๕䙲줰䈎ణആᕨᯝ㎜蝘訜㍿ⁱ筑蛻බ눘膡䅐沟ᰠ濕묦團䃨藲씆鰭蔽輘单搴뎷ퟩ酶㩵庩茝ቷ␡ᗚ뵨₢ቸⵞ뵔鉗ӳ棩匃ꃔ뉔奈狊息葌䲠佻뚍說ꁎꐱ烆ﮊ⏜귵陈귫孌嬷헩ꉎꌅ經☗켦׳鏟筶⺂ 뙏쁋㌒귙䧜唻꣬摘猑᫄鼋⸙曡䖗术㸷䦂왊݋զ㧹㥌﴾뇕妎橀⍩㭤檏蔏﬩ꅾ⹚梆颰즺䜻ရ⭈徚瓾ꨮԲ섲洜᫐詛∑⥘豊刔遬ᴿ뀓硫铛㹛娿湼뀗蛝症ذ儽骜灟䙍ⲹ뿞鱲궗幐ㄳ刪倶쿦и泇ၚ謃꼏妡ݠ樛堠韕蛵 ╢꣯⼇⛣䭐酯︧ᕦﯦṡ깦₧ੱῴ偁粪꫰聒삧ࡏၞꇔ僒緗㵺⤂躌觭ᔷ২龭̣胎諴퉏፼춎ꡐ琗잹䑒㸨鮹唣℘䟌䨊깬㩣㵙뵍챾뗾Ũ⵩䝨훘䞅ञ瑑Բ૤鳡諾⚁ࠜ☝축ᵼ땤蚼蚑噥峩䑜⸏祆航尓풇鿴岷횣쟃芓邢 駲㹨呲篎枪啄圃ᪧ讞氼ゝ׏撫잹鉥㿅팙蛯㏅箏㿊巫韠뾫鹙麜Ệ䌉챛쓾쑶냌퓇虂㖳ආ⃧뚇㑎饘뗄꫼ṃ䝻硫㤾綝밆萀䐎ꈶ钙핚圹∛競쮑鶂ꐄᅈ臄̚렢椭酧㡒콓매㡲㨢悿瘶⬴は퉘꭬뀱샶蔑〙겸ᱷ윩ꦂ얅ﴰ梾騆᥊烼ಽ 玳选隨韟署⼀碣쭦佉⃜돹댵Ⅶ哉Ⅼ鸯膹ὲ繙⛛쾎髒觨ε괪ả᪘갗顢쨌玏繅ᇨ㖌ビ꒮꽠ぬ፿┱썐೫璩젌쌿雗廅眼ᨓ庩貚ᦨƑ啅汾屫秉䲡䗪㟙夈㻡慿ᤙ貐ඵ⇼䚷䁱쭞Ô凃琼뉯⿈᚞Ệꆯ隋솾옻췔뎸꼷埢跃엟댴 湰而䲴쥠콕懨겐霦ᔟ癡々뉿䊃寂ŕ薢곹뽄Ժ䔨孬麭剺흁ᗷᷜ怄ꊐ␬ⴜ牔炿즇롴海䧓鄞醐ӎ閣簸冗貀渽᪃꾺郯࿬꾳矩隥檯ﱒ㹪ﯖ끂쥆谬黊걁㵉㡭独裂䐄磁挑嶇鸁焺旇栋휻̠䱉襧᪉䕬䭡ແ䢊啜箬ꇈ䈪 廥ﱏꖗ퍩䞝抭ة⒓쯍૥䯫͐騀䠯ꚿ⌻힓뮠䯟摷걖딣뺒㲳 ɍᔼ쐱屷ῴᡱ㔼濛螺ឌ呗ꀋ螺乩ᮚ裞냇䃯갿ꈄᜳᾱ꺏݂⁶츫츟卸䙿쳶㟐Ꭿ뙧贛居貫픰슍悌ؐ끧ᢗ㲢覠珞啈鍊ﳈ艏뛊볆Ў寙ె牷財쐫䧘㡅㳈㯋௥㮢爔馗ꢱ餼䞿嬪盧禪端ᛗ纙礷ﱒ寚∣칭៵䡐᡻쉩曏ぢ芒Ⱚ㩧㞿秷 꾕棃⸒ᬚ∾뿃ৢ퓾낥ↇꅐ쁏≧ؕᴉ壏耭憶጖䏹ꪃ癅῕멉㌃鍕慫솓萈⟾⏲栓๠떀銊纀营ཽ왘䴶⽣ᎌ흖䢒߶濦屹䃤⍞斜螎嚶ᖦ㴺⟄ఞ댥迡⥂ࢿ}畬贞箪㈺鐨췛⓻랑떝쯓ҚǠ欻쿣ໄ監鿴ജ꽫䪶姪硉ᴺ 쨤䤴逷䚓㴻㌩灉췫ꪝ⯅븕ꔎꍝ룔醕苇鿃ự쾕服눯䔣쉼靽㼺깿洿蹝僖簙♯筗杻ﱂᓰꙀजﲧ締ꗱ㵉䚺է벽ꙅ㍒ೳ㙋╞跽畫袏Ꮱ件ᙷ혁ᫌ玪ٛ꒼丢땨꘯㔷潀퐙粯⌰Ɒꭏᰧ幐掵颁ꔾℒ뽔綱ᶌ骿玜填웧蕑휣﴾ 켳略㜆ㆺ纄꽾蔺⦢걛栩巨ி渫醇埖閡ा섗ꐒ店펠姡恮鯶⣐殑朖鎍—ᤵꓔ䑠푛䟍蹊◚፩Œ껊닚ⱸ㻕綇썞罀囖㽲숮佽䵾ꍆ極阾鑈苠㑄漞걈揜暣恀ꖛכ䟱௥륃蒒휉출尅閙魞゜伴껍焇㼍蝴䏮覧넯ᥘ狮徟㎚䒪던 ை锶誋㚒콾璽ⵇ铉ﹷ泼ஆⶉ髻䟺焮둜鞙ከ㧎ꐈ뤌ᅁԼ弫劂⡟챿Җ鱑覐柳雌葨葉诏荅⁜殼녱ﯻ䇈듡癤큑䌔楍䥼軓矹滻ꧩ㬥檵얹៻鬤섿麮꼑螠陗졦庴铮료ཏ叫닡駡楻⸫〵뷓业ឌ镝栿莉㺀쳨ࡕ鬿麉ꢌ獇謁൦Ū褚蟅轉莾࿞ ⢈ꚡ撴鵛舀ꡠ伳ࢸꦊ摵偻蔐ﴣ䱳◘豑䅟刟漏좋顩ꮑ삉闺唟꿏떫读₏휴랷㽾圈ꯎ퍻࿁蠝䒻䑁됆얡밌䛴␹徂솬륕盂டࠒτ톌긯嗓䟛齅䂍ᔩ䗕ꯐ落殧㼝㉰颿᳓項⦤슙ӵ游ẙ祡掍湄엨맀篷슮톌ミ魹勚᥺Ꙭ⹢ⴹ뿡噉ꋶஈ ᙞꞦ年朓了建Փ랕ꏝ莒礁ꭔ硫歲᳑됈꫑楈ౠ쎣碰폷盶쐟堗㟎џ葸鼴攎჊㳦褄⎤ꗱ抍ꉫ炗᎔ଋ輪玑륪ຨ素않넸꘿싓緱䲢辡㞰뮳ꏟﷺ霐塎꓇踝즓䕱綊릸쫸ਣ앝竝梀﫣镁볯觖巎̴埪㮗虁䲔ꨢ볏끻侦藝⌓쭬 뮦뭀鉑ῂ뎄瞒컊ご劃㣉䟠蟖ᎀ噉௣쵲條봹ꔈ쟚滏渂벏韚ᄴ岌﹔튞ꁐ劔곦ៈ攺ᵆ﮳サ꾓糑閅䢔濫᫦骶섇⌰춲娋䀯┰а偍쮽ᰄ팍언쬘㣴ꔨ뫰ⱗ⊪죥垪먽怙֨訦धᆼ蝛⭂첳䮀쩧栣ᅠ૚읅ꆞ္瘀굵꧲ᜤ䀹㵏 줡⃇找Ҙ絞宥뮒➈鰗悲瀡ⅅ覅靡͢ᤧꦐ饛䒋릜很닳봕䵿莋뭶硔⏭ꫡ褑諬쑿ﰁ郞ɹ͈괆喤쾰⊩嶟ᄉ炡괼듖펃澥义檐䎻糍睞갬戇⏠틩㳤懩⎨鮄慗ީ㙇䤿顒ⰰ〹㨳밾⺿ꚩ瓔뗜硵⬝砢뭗ᶖᵢ᪚㆚禵ﻖ瘉ﴆ搂虧됰浵䓍㉋ 钹툆鮥窖罍쪷蹵ꈶ뺂袃誜ᨹ뾛㣐戰懈乆깔阎땖늭讀멇㿩껦ⲟ溑扚ﳌ祂琇批ˊῷ㽉伖씍緀鞫洬戔ųﵝ讧撲鲦們閄悍䟘㝟ဿ驪ច鎧ਵ᱆矋蔲͜೎Ҁਢⳤ䯻싢ఽ쫤䝔鵉珅ݽ䛦ᙘ㏳䫣㣬㙶顬⚻ ﰚꞶ鑂碀≙䐬⎈枯ῲ晵釨녡纭ᒲ꒻㉚뀽⪢誅溌◸뗵ꂣꀄ맅錞✖㘊줄맰䇹紀挾됿ꆍ悓嵆蹞푢付鏒峝흽̢ޚ朓貫壚ঁ⠴믜㑡ᶇ먷콜䑑꠵᳑爝믥珧䋃㞷⧺㧒☷뤊യၽ듵之ㆥ䚏탙ꚩ鶇⧫Ӄ㐨횧尅즧綿쫬窃 渒櫈꿱ゟ녻꣢妪Ψ韡ꃩꊀ쏑꼲笔龪꙲亏︬⮢୑塃鏓ﮉ왿壵叻鋡㰇ﮦ粹Ⲋ補꬛ꜱ⨎뇠ℽ䂂됴ゎ삠ꯄ♸ꜧ᜛겶猏瞎ꉮ埵㿦苎烁⭈ೕ븈ऊ颃ᔉ﮹탘쭇頒뢬埙쐈넙Ǣﺠ૸̓낛ྊ梼泆醺镾庯몖ᴂ갮郍咛 ‧震枮襱ག略䗟魲ﻺやⵧൃ룴䬓촖紨〸踽㫫쁵찿눁硖勉䢇칹ږ壝鏧켐څ䁔俶⼠ᦔ뺣鈳෾䵔〘弒ܑ暐꼰揖備枙锬疨⿴ꂷ♂蚌ꔿ繌〠틃쒔춇顉侠㧦賈ሕ누䞼ᄰ顝䏰ꎄפּ氡贽잴䠗꾫睧⺼薟즧浡牶䔒喳嶗ϳ ⛒뙀惰앦ꝩ臘鋭뻻ꌃᑢਠ蓏䂫屺掬䅏꣉늩퐁ᨓ௮볣ﻞ햝⠌覦淀璥뽨窱欫ᇫ隑ᖄ戀뱗툙꯽䖂ퟩ뫴ꃚ᭥쌞唉譠檦ꌊ円钘䑴꼔玩嶢鹞㬩⨙圩﴿⸔穊ꃡꦏ뻽켔횢䖽썾⯰철킹痾༦䒰ϕ煅Κ㾓략ᒝ軔쩳깬ヽ埀➧Ꮹ睧赗껈 ꯥ䛡뱻띏冄析렉礌≟᷆鞖Ɍ饔픹泱菜䊟帻䏯쿂쳶誼럫찎縪꒓ތ㗂굍狂Įቛ堚ߧꟚ༳ฝﮦ똺鳶镫㻡Ʂﳤ쐂ⵞ↋懪ߑ릜퟉唐䤣鍪霾꟤鶞ᆒ獗轚쇮綞鯽㧒⯍䥃컒攐䏶썢곟Ա놠鐒毴嵿瓃돃ቄ誗窷훇䩾 ⚡䋜䵫诠올摹﵇煲城终ธ쬆蓝┗쪕杍咾葪貭ኳ預㏥崴母ڡ銛術ℍ轾ྮ摶꿕흦㿀Р玢추뫯솑뭹ߐ⌫㸹ꑨꅡ䗮໔顇衟䮳㻕炔DŽ㳔裟鈈再ᦣ棛㛍䝆볼웶ᑠ饱躩褛ꊰ핟䷌뿆㵳¸믳ꔌ꓍ڮꋱ䵨眯⟊ঢ়髇풹 鷱뢔ᲂ᱅㈸퓂洆짲幺퐸ᖾ栢釯㉙鴞䯺ɱﮅ企❐ǣ醏葹㋲ଊἱ䄬딋䒡ᒇ碏಄็⃞昀⮾ꀵ쳔뾖뷉鿀㜂满쩳⬿픂瑄ྷ좿౐蕰鬯鉶ᅞᏆⓎᛧ쫁亢ꭝ࿄ᑾؿ癒瀡쁑ǵ扡姴믕蛹嗈㛬虅胅䢒ਬ厬瑉彩Ⲹ觬즐퉟磓㌐㏛台쁾㺎긄똃피 భ萒᜼ௐ䟘鞿䐨ԏ䦦쿗龀ⱖ斋쮜剛瓈蝗䥘橄ӥⱾ좧ύ碗⃛펱敱䟱숞྄淛ꤋ⽋긥⽑躻㞇鮅俷瞗枝檄춥ᛇ譄ൔ쌤㖈곅ქ칉㴺蚂མ뵓薺⌸경༓悬ᤄ﬏Ў㜂᰺⁡ꞈ䦏⎪䷰ஜ㥞岡輗⠸퀈⪋컢꡾Ṓ胾ꙗ闐䅆釻㫱놱斊ؠᷢ⻶ 퐅잟ጽҏㄜ姍Ⓚᶃ웇䂱ቯ臝ᭈ쫖꽤ፌ汛혒噇ↅ匫鸖㦸艿崰뮄實ᘻ宋∇툰Ⳟ뮜甆Ꚍ┰뇥鱄♻ꋒ㲬쵨窊し㍦쏆᳽껦ೡ텥㽃䌑ߴ쀆츓訕⑼Ӝ鷸綿萙漄契팆䣥Ѥ쐽쥓⅍䯜芚ᨇ䝱擫蓻飍ᷗᘍ뗫㵙拍譳⌢昞銘꛽晽୮輄▪ ⎵擈撹剐裘⦅፬䶪峅矍溘ꎾそ썵뤀㡈ꓽ햺붛巊቟墬錿湬꨹⭂嬲綜앖愾㡞盦ᱩ祦婓Ᾱ№༖ㆵ供蠕鋁놼䋌ᜉ揑䴷뮿捕⡰벂㵙훷ᯙ윩缌䗻ᩐ쾽俫⣊︕붅ê㊵枺螥번䙎䃅堩镾嶥팧㬦䗍ꂱ豂織붧땶᳖뉝霫질䕓䚉嗒凾볾 酰ꌅ養萓悝졂ᒤ䀉푽ꙋ⿴더負草톩㋗࠵ꂷ囫자᯴ၹ켹嵤俚㶤ឝ閥啦ݼカῙꯩ鹼攒溽⏾퉙걵뗣縐ᎋ賵泟Ჶ穳⟣磭醜棜铪씊迊꒍ⷣ䕦톝ᰉ㫎ჭ鿟棗윪젵柪类吼Ụ몶ⶃ앞ꥏཀྵﰷ䑰࢈⭹염穭ꇜ 뤈驼╞鶤甲뻍⩛䮋逧⼾氚椼⪏炿儦값暔몠繗⏦钃Ẩ橓퍴⚷ᛏᮑﳩ힠ථᨂ﹪仟䪐掃介㜺곆䇃饙໏䍧探㓁엳夸ꢎ⭻쎂郅퀔恦ᾛ趨웪激猆ꖣ層駷䣚邗临윻ﺁう賰韦导滟粭節鎌ᱨ癏逵ꌣ៦虥幣ꀻ臊㛱⁙騤 ꭯ᇘ쯥倭⶙膯졞㧚

Jarfaru, Jul 18, 2016
  9. Jarfaru Win User
    Anyone know just what the heck this is?

Jarfaru, Jul 18, 2016
  10. What options are you given on the pop-up?
    Seeing what you see always helps members on this side of your monitor.
    Here's how you can grab a screen shot that shows the issue and attach it to a new post.
    Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Ten Forums - Windows 10 Forums
    What is the full path to the file 77b8df.1945a74

Slartybart, Jul 18, 2016
  11. Jarfaru Win User
    The option is open or save as. In a box when i get to my desktop when windows 10 loads. That's it and i opened it with note pad and that's what shows in the post above. Its a 46kb sized file of all that stuff. The file path is c:.app/data/roaming/77b8df.1945a74

Jarfaru, Jul 18, 2016
  12. I think that is a recipe for egg roll

stealth2920, Jul 18, 2016
  13. App data roaming file at startup?

I just followed that path on mine and I don't have anything but folders. Nothing with that number

14. Jarfaru Win User
    Is it save to delete this?

Jarfaru, Jul 18, 2016
  15. Save it to another drive or thumb drive and delete it. Worse case you can put it back. I'm sure someone here will figure it out. I don't know what that is.

Thema:

1. App data roaming file at startup? - Similar Threads - App data roaming

2. APP Data File Issue - 118 GB of Roaming and Local Data has overloaded my 256G SSD C:/ Drive...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    APP Data File Issue - 118 GB of Roaming and Local Data has overloaded my 256G SSD C:/ Drive...: Hi, I am looking for some assistance please from anyone who is tech savvy that may be able to lend me a hand.**** My issue is as huge Hidden App Data File of 118GB that filling up my C:/ Drive which I tried to move/migrate to a D:/ drive but windows system preventing move****...
  3. APP Data File Issue - 118 GB of Roaming and Local Data has overloaded my 256G SSD C:/ Drive...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    APP Data File Issue - 118 GB of Roaming and Local Data has overloaded my 256G SSD C:/ Drive...: Hi, I am looking for some assistance please from anyone who is tech savvy that may be able to lend me a hand.**** My issue is as huge Hidden App Data File of 118GB that filling up my C:/ Drive which I tried to move/migrate to a D:/ drive but windows system preventing move****...
  4. APP Data File Issue - 118 GB of Roaming and Local Data has overloaded my 256G SSD C:/ Drive...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can I delete a malicious program by deleting it's App Data -> Roaming folder?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can I delete a malicious program by deleting it's App Data -> Roaming folder?: Hello,I've been finally trying to wrangle a virus I got about a month ago the 89n3pdyzzakoh7w6n8zrjgddktjh8iwfg6ekrvi3kvpq copy paste error one, in particular and I've run multiple full scans of my computer with Windows Defender and the program/s responsible have never been...
  6. App roaming data location in File Explorer.

in Windows 10 Customization
    App roaming data location in File Explorer.: Hi, once I came across the roaming data of Opera, and found some useless stuff. I want to clear all roaming data, could you tell me where is the path located in File Explorer?...
  7. Data Roaming mfc90dll problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Data Roaming mfc90dll problem: I tried to do a system restore on my computer after a Windows Update. It was unsuccesful, so did a reset on my computer where I saved my files. Now when I try to restart my computer I get the following message C:\Windows.old\Users\"my...
  8. Script File in User>App Data>Roaming

in Windows 10 Customization
    Script File in User>App Data>Roaming: My Laptop always gives me Error When I Boot it Up or Restart it i.e. Cannot Find Script File C:\\Users\\App Data\\Roaming\\stream-all.vbs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/script-file-in-userapp-dataroaming/fc771abc-89a2-4df6-949d-bcfe621b8561
  9. Roamed thème files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Roamed thème files: What roamed theme files folder do in %LocalAppData%\Microsoft\Windows\Themes\RoamedThemeFiles\DesktopBackground https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roamed-th%C3%A8me-files/11677c3d-fcf1-4089-b124-742cb2a7070c"
  10. Getting Started with Roaming App Data

in Windows 10 News
    Getting Started with Roaming App Data: Users today are mobile, transitioning from one device to the next throughout the day. Increasingly, these same users expect (or even demand) to take their data with them. Fortunately for us, roaming app data makes this a reality. Today, we kick off a two-post series that...