Windows 10: App data

Discus and support App data in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; A while ago I believe I somehow accidentally moved all app data to my external drive, when I try to run things that use javascript an Error pops up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ya_boi_joshy_boi, Oct 15, 2019.

1. App data

A while ago I believe I somehow accidentally moved all app data to my external drive, when I try to run things that use javascript an Error pops up saying something like "cannot locate app data". I tried looking for it on my computer and when I type %appdata% it doesn't show up, then I looked on my external harddrive and all of the things that are on their are supposed to be in app data. I'm not sure what to do because I'm afraid I may mess it up more, what should I do?

:)

Ya_boi_joshy_boi, Oct 15, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 15, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. App data :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 15, 2019
  4. meebers Win User

App data

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

App data

1. App data - Similar Threads - App data

2. I want to backup app data roaming folder without booting up in windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to backup app data roaming folder without booting up in windows: I am stuck in an blue screen and restart loop, unable to boot my windows , ive tried everything. Now hp support has reccomended me to reinstall windows but i want to backup my app data roaming folder which is not accessible through troubleshoot>cmd prompt>notepad...
  3. I want to backup app data roaming folder without booting up in windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to backup app data roaming folder without booting up in windows: I am stuck in an blue screen and restart loop, unable to boot my windows , ive tried everything. Now hp support has reccomended me to reinstall windows but i want to backup my app data roaming folder which is not accessible through troubleshoot>cmd prompt>notepad...
  4. Move app data to default drive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Move app data to default drive.: Hello, I recently got an ssd installed which is great and improved the overall performance of my device. The issue being, my user profile, settings, browser bookmarks, etc, have all been replaced. The new ssd has become the default drive and I can't access my previous...
  5. Move app data to default drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Move app data to default drive.: Hello, I recently got an ssd installed which is great and improved the overall performance of my device. The issue being, my user profile, settings, browser bookmarks, etc, have all been replaced. The new ssd has become the default drive and I can't access my previous...
  6. Move app data to default drive.

7. Changing to windows 10 from windows 7. Does folder structure in my documents/app data...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing to windows 10 from windows 7. Does folder structure in my documents/app data...: Hi all,So after many years, I decided to switch to Win 10, mostly due to a GPU upgrade.I have accumulated a ton of profiles and settings in both, my documents and application data folders.Can I safely copy the whole application data folder, after Win 10 installation or...
  8. Changing to windows 10 from windows 7. Does folder structure in my documents/app data...

Changing to windows 10 from windows 7. Does folder structure in my documents/app data...: Hi all,So after many years, I decided to switch to Win 10, mostly due to a GPU upgrade.I have accumulated a ton of profiles and settings in both, my documents and application data folders.Can I safely copy the whole application data folder, after Win 10 installation or...
  9. Changing to windows 10 from windows 7. Does folder structure in my documents/app data...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. EdgeDev App fails to load when EdgeDev data is on junction symbolic link

EdgeDev App fails to load when EdgeDev data is on junction symbolic link: Hi all,Have been using EdgeDev, EdgeBeta & Edge for years with the User Data folder stored on an internal HDD F: while the main program files are installed on C: OS SSD. This is to prevent wear of my SSD with constant read/writes by the browsers. Many other apps are installed...