Windows 10: App Development Help

Discus and support App Development Help in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; @Superfly I am looking to tap into your coding ability... I have this Batch File that exports the Hosts Drivers and then integrates them into Booted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kyhi, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Kyhi Win User

App Development Help

@Superfly
    I am looking to tap into your coding ability...
    I have this Batch File that exports the Hosts Drivers and then integrates them into Booted WinPE
    The problems are
    if more then 1 host OS
    if version of host OS is different then PE version (Win8.1 - Win10)
    if Arch of OS is different then PE Arch (x86 - x64)

What I would like is a single exe - GUI - like showkey...
    to compare WinPE OS and Arch with any Available Host OS
    If a Matching OS and Arch are found then > export and integrate drivers

currently the export is to Y (our WinPE Media Drive) but we usually run 1024 WinPECache
    so windows\%temp% is an option as batch delete Driver folder after integration

Code: @ECHO OFF CLS REM Set a temporary location outside of memory as your destination (i.e. usb) SET destination=Y:\HostDrivers IF EXIST "%destination%" RMDIR "%destination%" /S /Q MD "%destination%" CHOICE /C YN /M "Would you like to load drivers from the host (if present) " IF %ERRORLEVEL%==1 GOTO SCAN IF %ERRORLEVEL%==2 GOTO ABORT :ABORT EXIT :SCAN For %%I in (C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W Y Z A B) do (dir %%I:\ 1>nul 2>nul && if /i exist %%I:\Windows set image=%%I:\) :EXPORT DISM /image:%image% /Export-Driver /destination:"%destination%" :LOAD CD /D "%destination%" FOR /F "delims=" %%i in ('dir /b /s /a-d "*.inf"') do ( %WinDir%\System32\pnputil.exe /add-driver "%%i" /subdirs ) DEVCON /RESCAN DEVCON RESTART * RMDIR "%destination%" /S /Q EXIT[/quote]

:)

2. SNM
    SNM Win User

Need system for Android App Development and Other Java Development and DB work

Hello team,

I am looking for a lower to mid range PC which will be used in Development such as Android App development, java, DB and other related task, NO GAMING at all suggest some proper PC.

My Budget is INR 25,000, I have tried multiple build maker website but using core i3 6th ot 7th gen prices are going above 30,000. I dont have much knowledge about AMD, please suggest a build in the price I have given.

A ref: System Builder - Core i3-7100 3.9 GHz Dual-Core - PCPartPicker

3. How to enable developer mode in Windows 10

Hi Roshan,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We are glad to provide the assistance required to help resolve the issue.

For now, I suggest that you perform the steps below to enable Developer Mode via Group Policy and check.

1. Open Group Policy Editor and navigate to the following setting:

Local Computer Policy > Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > App Package Deployment

2. You will need to edit and Enable the following two policies

• Allow all trusted apps to install
    • Allows development of Windows Store apps and installing them from an integrated development environment (IDE

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Jun 30, 2019
  4. App Development Help

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 30, 2019
Thema:

App Development Help

1. App Development Help - Similar Threads - App Development Help

2. Should there be developer apps on my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should there be developer apps on my computer?: My computer which I am having a lot of trouble with has what looks to be developer apps. I didn't know if this was normal.. I have included a couple of screenshots....
  3. Failure to register as an App Developer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failure to register as an App Developer: I've been a registered Windows and Windows Phone developer from 2015 to 08/23/2016 through the DreamSpark program. Now, in 2024, i'm trying to register again as a developer and pay the $19 individual fee, but as soon as I head to the official page to register Register as an...
  4. Failure to register as an App Developer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failure to register as an App Developer: I've been a registered Windows and Windows Phone developer from 2015 to 08/23/2016 through the DreamSpark program. Now, in 2024, i'm trying to register again as a developer and pay the $19 individual fee, but as soon as I head to the official page to register Register as an...
  5. Unable to Register as an app developer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Register as an app developer.: Unable to Register as an app developer. I am trying to register as a developer of apps and games on Windows and on the account info page to register I indicate that I live in Mexico, and it does not accept what I write in the State/province box even though it is optional and...
  6. Unable to Register as an app developer.

Unable to Register as an app developer.: Unable to Register as an app developer. I am trying to register as a developer of apps and games on Windows and on the account info page to register I indicate that I live in Mexico, and it does not accept what I write in the State/province box even though it is optional and...
  7. Development of the Microsoft Family App.

Development of the Microsoft Family App.: Microsoft Family Safety is a free parental control service for Microsoft Windows, part of the Windows Essentials service pack. The program allows users to set restrictions for children when browsing the Internet and provides parents to monitor their children's activities on...
  8. Development of the Microsoft Family App.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Development of the Microsoft Family App.: Microsoft Family Safety is a free parental control service for Microsoft Windows, part of the Windows Essentials service pack. The program allows users to set restrictions for children when browsing the Internet and provides parents to monitor their children's activities on...
  9. Help accessing developer mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help accessing developer mode: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Anonymusk [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/go09dw/help_accessing_developer_mode/
  10. Introducing Cohorts for App Developers

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Cohorts for App Developers: Earlier this year, we started the Windows Insiders Cohorts Program to connect and engage with Insiders within certain demographics (illustrators, Insider MVPs, and insiders within certain companies.) We’ve built cohorts as highly focused groups of people with a common...