Windows 10: app didn't download right

Discus and support app didn't download right in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; went on line after Microsoft solitaire would not play due to error code 101 said to uninstall and reinstall it. did that twice... it does not work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ThelmaHuss, Mar 2, 2020.

1. app didn't download right

went on line after Microsoft solitaire would not play due to error code 101 said to uninstall and reinstall it. did that twice... it does not work. still get the same error mode.

:)

ThelmaHuss, Mar 2, 2020

2. I tried to download app: veikkaus to my lumia630 but it didn`t go thru.What will I do?

I tried to load app: veikkaus to my lumia630 but it didn`t go thru.What will I do?

heikki mikael wellstrom, Mar 2, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Mar 2, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

app didn't download right

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool app didn't download right :cool:

jmcslob, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

app didn't download right

1. app didn't download right - Similar Threads - app didn't download

2. New app and background I didn't download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New app and background I didn't download: I logged onto my computer and realized that my background was changed, and I have a new app that is called "learn more about this picture" and it has a camera on it. I am worried about this, I don't know if it is a virus or if it is just an update. Can anybody help me out and...
  3. New app and background I didn't download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New app and background I didn't download: I logged onto my computer and realized that my background was changed, and I have a new app that is called "learn more about this picture" and it has a camera on it. I am worried about this, I don't know if it is a virus or if it is just an update. Can anybody help me out and...
  4. "the app didn't start"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "the app didn't start": hello ! so i have a problem in my pc wheen i launch a windows package appx or windows store it gives me the problem "the app didn't start" the microsoft store says "ms-windows-store: the app didn't start" and on packages installers it says "C:\users\PackageName.appx "the app...
  5. The App Didn't Start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The App Didn't Start: Photos stopped working and I received "The App didn't start" prompt anytime I trying launching it. I followed a discussion with various methods of resolving the issue including, checking for updates, using the wsreset.exe, using CMD to remove photos on my PC and finally...
  6. The App Didn't Start

The App Didn't Start: Photos stopped working and I received "The App didn't start" prompt anytime I trying launching it. I followed a discussion with various methods of resolving the issue including, checking for updates, using the wsreset.exe, using CMD to remove photos on my PC and finally...
  7. apps didn't work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    apps didn't work: sir i can't open my microsoft store as well as camera,photos ,video editor,3D viewer,feedback hub etc. i have tried so many solution but didn't work like 1.wsreset>it says app didn't start purge cahes 2.powershell methods 3.command pormot please help me to solve the...
  8. App didn't start

App didn't start: My Microsoft photos app didn't start message show to me while photos open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-didnt-start/5bb5cc0d-b690-45c9-a29e-a421bc54d606
  9. The App didn't start

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The App didn't start: after i reinstall windows 10 this happens to me, when i open microsoft apps an error pops up saying ''The app didn't start ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches, How do i fix this i cant update my apps or use any microsoft apps......
  10. App store not downloading the right version of Netflix

App store not downloading the right version of Netflix: Well, I've recently made a clean install of W10 on my pc, and when I download the Netflix app, it downloads the W8 version (which I don't like), not the W10 one. I check for app updates, but there's nothing for Netflix. What can I do about it? Thanks in advance. 55982