Windows 10: app directory

Discus and support app directory in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can I find a particular directory, specifically the maps app (Microsoft maps)? Thanks *Smile 55720 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GRB70, Jul 8, 2016.

1. GRB70 Win User

app directory

How can I find a particular directory, specifically the maps app (Microsoft maps)?

Thanks *Smile

:)

GRB70, Jul 8, 2016
  2. petrib Win User

Where does Ovi Store (on the phone) stores downloaded files?

When you download an app directly on the phone, the installation file is discarded after the installation (in the case of Symbian apps), and in the case of Java apps, copied or moved to the installation directory (or folder, if you prefer) of the app (or
    a shared - protected - system directory, which is no accessible using regular tools like the File Manager app ont he phone).

petrib, Jul 8, 2016
  3. Play specific mp3 folders in WIndows 8 phone

For me the best app for folder playlist on Windows 10 and Windows 10 mobile is

Media Store
    . It is a directory music and video player. I use directory as playlist.

From description:

"To Use directory as playlist - I put music file ( .mp3 ) in the root of directory:

Apple

- Banana.mp3

- Peache.mp3

- Lemon.mp3

And get:

Apple [Playlist]

- Banana [Song 1]

- Peache [Song 2]

- Lemon [Song 3]"

You can download it here. Go to Microsoft Windows Store.

https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9nqbh9bw9jpx

Media Store - Microsoft Store

RodriguezJames, Jul 8, 2016
Thema:

app directory

1. app directory - Similar Threads - app directory

2. Microsoft Windows 10 "Apps & Features" listing ghost programs/directories, will not let me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Windows 10 "Apps & Features" listing ghost programs/directories, will not let me...: Under my "Apps & Features" tab, I've noticed there are apps listed that I've long since deleted. When I try to click on them and select "Uninstall", it simply states that the directory or file is missing. It does not make any attempt to remove it from the listing of Apps &...
  3. Microsoft Windows 10 "Apps & Features" listing ghost programs/directories, will not let me...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Windows 10 "Apps & Features" listing ghost programs/directories, will not let me...: Under my "Apps & Features" tab, I've noticed there are apps listed that I've long since deleted. When I try to click on them and select "Uninstall", it simply states that the directory or file is missing. It does not make any attempt to remove it from the listing of Apps &...
  4. Microsoft Windows 10 "Apps & Features" listing ghost programs/directories, will not let me...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 11 Start Menu, Search, and 365 Apps bug in Active Directory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Start Menu, Search, and 365 Apps bug in Active Directory: Hi,I have an issue with Windows 11 22H2. Everything works fine when I fresh install my laptop, the start menu, search menu, or login to Teams and Onedrive. But, when I joined an Active Directory, the search menu and start menu did not appear, and the 365 apps like Teams and...
  6. Windows 11 Start Menu, Search, and 365 Apps bug in Active Directory

Windows 11 Start Menu, Search, and 365 Apps bug in Active Directory: Hi,I have an issue with Windows 11 22H2. Everything works fine when I fresh install my laptop, the start menu, search menu, or login to Teams and Onedrive. But, when I joined an Active Directory, the search menu and start menu did not appear, and the 365 apps like Teams and...
  7. I have to change app directory then it works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have to change app directory then it works: HelloI have a software which is not from a public supplier it works for a few days then the app tries to open the startup window be shown but the app won't open. I have to change its directory then it works againg same cycle for a few day, FYI it is not like some other...
  8. I have to change app directory then it works

I have to change app directory then it works: HelloI have a software which is not from a public supplier it works for a few days then the app tries to open the startup window be shown but the app won't open. I have to change its directory then it works againg same cycle for a few day, FYI it is not like some other...
  9. I have to change app directory then it works

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. XBox app won't let me change installation directory for games, any way to select...

XBox app won't let me change installation directory for games, any way to select...: I was about to buy Game Pass for PC but I wanted to check out if I could install games on different drives as I recalled that being as issue back in Windows 8. I tried to change default installation directory in Xbox app and it doesn't let me select a different drive than C....