Windows 10: App disappears from Apps and Features in Windows 10

Discus and support App disappears from Apps and Features in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have an application I am developing. I install the app and as I make coding changes to some of the DLLs, I replace the DLLs in the app's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rodney Markert, Mar 1, 2019.

1. App disappears from Apps and Features in Windows 10

I have an application I am developing. I install the app and as I make coding changes to some of the DLLs, I replace the DLLs in the app's installation folder. I don't uninstall the app, I just modify some of the files. Later, when I go to Apps and Feature to uninstall the app, the app is no longer listed. The registry entry for the app under HLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall... has been removed. Will Windows or Windows Defender remove entries in the registry if it detects modifications to an installed application?

:)

Rodney Markert, Mar 1, 2019
  2. t_ski Win User

$.10 android apps

Not sure if anyone's seen this yet, but they have $.10 (yes, 10 cents) android apps on the Android Market to celebrate 10 BILLION downloads. So far I've picked up Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, SoundHound amd ADWLauncher EX. There were several other games that were listed, including ones too good for my phone *Frown App disappears from Apps and Features in Windows 10 :(

t_ski, Mar 1, 2019
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    why is there a windows 10 app for netflix?

Yes, it's no longer the windows phone OS. It's just Windows 10. And yes, the app is perfect for the phone.

rtwjunkie, Mar 1, 2019
  4. Drone Win User

App disappears from Apps and Features in Windows 10

Weather App not working windows 8.1

I've had similar problems (circling dots and app won't load) in 8.1 and not only with weather, sometimes even store didn't load.

In W10 problems disappeared and everything works fine.

If you're interested you can check some other weather apps

Drone, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

App disappears from Apps and Features in Windows 10

1. App disappears from Apps and Features in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - App disappears Apps

2. 0x800f0905 issue. Many features and apps have disappeared from windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x800f0905 issue. Many features and apps have disappeared from windows 10: This morning my computer ran an update. When I first turned it on the whole machine was slow but task manager said the system did not exceed 30% usage on any drive. I tried restarting the system and it ran an update that didn't come with a notification. The machine was still...
  3. 0x800f0905 issue. Many features and apps have disappeared from windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0x800f0905 issue. Many features and apps have disappeared from windows 10: This morning my computer ran an update. When I first turned it on the whole machine was slow but task manager said the system did not exceed 30% usage on any drive. I tried restarting the system and it ran an update that didn't come with a notification. The machine was still...
  4. 0x800f0905 issue. Many features and apps have disappeared from windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Apps Disappearing !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps Disappearing !: Hello. I Have a problem that my Window`s Normal Apps I Mean Microsoft Store_ Paint 3D_Mail etc. Gets Deleted Automatically . Im sure dont have a malware or not deleting them myself . they just disappear and turn into the picture icon. I Wanted to know is Windows Deleting them...
  6. "Apps & features" window keeps disappearing

"Apps & features" window keeps disappearing: A recent Windows 10 update ran into trouble on my PC due to lack of space on the C drive. In order to create some space I would like to uninstall some redundant apps, but for some mysterious reason the "Apps & features" window keeps disappearing without trace or error...
  7. is there a way to hide apps from apps/features setting?

in Windows 10 Customization
    is there a way to hide apps from apps/features setting?: i want to make an app i have invisible in the apps/features settings is there any way i can do this, or rename the app, or do anything to hide it or what the app is?...
  8. apps disappeared from desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    apps disappeared from desktop: how to replace Windows and Microsoft support/help icons on my desktop where they were until a few moments ago. Also they are no longer listed in the start menu....
  9. unnamed apps in Windows 10 Apps and Features, are they factory apps?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unnamed apps in Windows 10 Apps and Features, are they factory apps?: I found 5 unnamed apps in my SONY VAIO laptop. I am not sure they are factory installed or some other programs installed. They seem have certificates although suspicious. Can I uninstall them? will my laptop work after removing these apps? Thanks.[IMG][IMG]...
  10. Apps from the internet do not appear in Apps and Features

Apps from the internet do not appear in Apps and Features: I have recently installed an app outside Microsoft Store. It runs perfectly. There are no other problems with the app. The one issue I've had is that the app does not appear in Settings in Apps and Features. I would like to know why does this happen and if something can be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. apps and features disappears

2. windows 10 apps and features disappears