Windows 10: app display too wide

Discus and support app display too wide in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Schwab app display is too wide, it does not display full display on right side. It cuts off some numbers.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JoseTopete, Oct 24, 2019.

1. app display too wide

Schwab app display is too wide, it does not display full display on right side. It cuts off some numbers.

:)

JoseTopete, Oct 24, 2019

2. Live Tiles Stop Working in Wide or Large Size

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are having issue with the windows live tiles If you change the size to "Wide" or "Large," they stop updating. We will assist you and help resolve this issue.

Before I could assist you better kindly provide me the below information:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    Meanwhile I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

Windows Store App troubleshooter.

Follow the steps given below to run the Windows Store App.

a) Type troubleshooting
    in the Search Box present on the Task Bar.

b) Select Troubleshooting.

c) Select View all on the top left corner.

d) Run Windows Store App troubleshooter.

If the method 1 doesn’t help , I suggest you to try
    method 2.

Method 2:

Uninstall and reinstall Display drivers from Manufacturer website.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Search for Display Adapter and expand it.
    • Right click on the Display Adapter and select Uninstall.

Once you have successfully uninstalled the Display Adapter then install the downloaded Display Adapter from the manufacturer's website.

Kindly provide us the information and the results to assist you better.

Thank you.

Niteshkumar1709, Oct 24, 2019
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Screen display

Hi Steve,

Having a screen display that is too wide usually happens when the resolution or settings is not properly set up.

For us to isolate the issue, we would like to know the following:

• Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Can you elaborate what you mean by screen is too wide?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Mayra Aqu, Oct 24, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

app display too wide

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. app display too wide :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 24, 2019
Thema:

app display too wide

1. app display too wide - Similar Threads - app display too

2. My apps on desktop have became too wide please help..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My apps on desktop have became too wide please help..: Mine is a HP laptop and suddenly after an update all icons became that wide whats a sollution for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-apps-on-desktop-have-became-too-wide-please/e8008506-3258-43b3-9b20-e26af4e1ffee
  3. My apps on desktop have became too wide please help..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My apps on desktop have became too wide please help..: Mine is a HP laptop and suddenly after an update all icons became that wide whats a sollution for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-apps-on-desktop-have-became-too-wide-please/e8008506-3258-43b3-9b20-e26af4e1ffee
  4. My apps on desktop have became too wide please help..

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Vertical Taskbar too wide

Vertical Taskbar too wide: Why is taskbar twice the width when moved to the vertical? I have it set at small icons but it is still twice as wide when compared to a horizontal taskbar. 172353
  6. Desktop Icons too widely spaced

Desktop Icons too widely spaced: For some reason, my desktop icons recently started getting spaced about twice as far apart as usual [ATTACH] I have no idea what caused this but I'd like to recover from it. I've tried changing my view settings after right clicking the desktop, but this hasn't helped....
  7. Taskbar buttons...a little too wide

Taskbar buttons...a little too wide: So my taskbar looks like this now. The buttons are really wide for some reason. I am using Small taskbar buttons in Settings, can someone figure out how to fix this? [ATTACH] And yes, I have restarted....
  8. Desktop icons are too widely spaced apart

Desktop icons are too widely spaced apart: My desktop applications are too widely spaced apart. How do I revert it back to when all my apps could be placed in a grid-format along the left-hand side of the screen?...
  9. Windows 10 Search Bar too wide

Windows 10 Search Bar too wide: Hi, I think along the way I changed the setting of my windows 10 search bar which made it too big, shown in the picture below enclosed by the red box. I'm hoping to ask about the procedure to do to remove or hide this part of the search menu. Note this is not the start up...
  10. Property windows are too wide

Property windows are too wide: [ATTACH]HOW DO I FIX THIS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/property-windows-are-too-wide/6053d969-6da4-4728-a995-7bf8d27bce00