Windows 10: app does not access integrated camera

Discus and support app does not access integrated camera in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For some reason I can get Logitech's Capture software to access the integrated camera. Settings are configured to allow access but the "Capture"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PeterD-513, Sep 10, 2019.

1. app does not access integrated camera

For some reason I can get Logitech's Capture software to access the integrated camera. Settings are configured to allow access but the "Capture" Logitech app is listed as "Some desktop app might not appear in the following list or are not affected by this setting"

I can't figure out how to correct this. Thanks for any on this.

Peter D

:)

PeterD-513, Sep 10, 2019

2. camera not working

If you have the camera connected to the computer, I would suggest that you disconnect the camera and then try to open the Camera app.

If the camera app opens, follow the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + C” from your keyboard to open “Charms bar”.
    • Select “Settings” option.
    • Select “Permissions” option.
    • Turn on “Allow this app to access your: Webcam and Microphone” option.
    • Lose the app by pressing “Alt key + F4” from your keyboard.
    • Reopen the Camera app.
    • Connect your camera and then check how this app works.
    Goodluck!

Gina_on_the_thread, Sep 10, 2019
  3. brainiii Win User
    IP camera issue with wireless Access Point

well I connected the second router as you said, indeed it stayed on the same subnet, but wouldn't give ip address to the camera, not in router or in AP mode.
    However, I managed to solve the problem even with 2 subnets.
    On the primary router, I port forwaded port 80 to the ip address of the secondary router.
    On the secondary router, I port forwaded port 80 to the ip address of the ip camera.

Now I can access the ip camera from the mobile app AND from any pc/browser externally.

solved, thanks for the suggestions

brainiii, Sep 10, 2019
  4. app does not access integrated camera

Laptop Camera

Thanks for updating us on the results of the troubleshooting steps that you have completed. Since the built-in webcam is still not working correctly and the same error code 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED) is still appearing, we suggest that we check the camera privacy
    settings to see if the camera access is turned on. Kindly follow the steps below to check the camera privacy settings:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
    • Near the top of the Settings app window is the search box, kindly type the word "webcam" or "camera".
    • From the list of results choose Camera privacy settings.
    • Make sure that "Let apps use my camera" toggle is set to On.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

app does not access integrated camera

1. app does not access integrated camera - Similar Threads - app does access

2. Camera App accessed by CameraCaptureUI is not saving photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera App accessed by CameraCaptureUI is not saving photos: When calling the CameraCaptureUI, the Camera app showed up as intended and I was able to click on the take photo button. But when the button was clicked the camera screen greys out and no image were saved. This affect all Panasonic Toughpads devices with Win 10 Enterprise...
  3. my laptop integrated camera is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my laptop integrated camera is not working: I have brought a new laptop recently ,everything worked fine but few days ago the camera stopped working, there is a camera symbol with / over it. there isn't any error message when opened . I tried updating the drivers ,uninstalling the drivers and re-installing it ,I also...
  4. Integrated camera error

Integrated camera error: Hi - I am using a HP LAPTOP-M6I8I0M4 running Windows 10 64 bit. I recently tried to use the integrated webcam for the first time in many months and received the following error "0xA00f4271 <media capture failed event> (0x80070005). I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling...
  5. Integrated camera on Yoga C930

Integrated camera on Yoga C930: What should all the settings be to get the integrated camera to work? I have uninstalled and reinstalled, I have reset the camera and it still will not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/integrated-camera-on-yoga-c930/2a0bc201-b969-4f8e-b32a-b777d0d5af32
  6. Access the Camera

Access the Camera: ok my camera works well, because it turns on and I can see it, but when I'm on Skype I cannot see the other person, I hear it but I cannot see it. How i do fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-the-camera/ff5f4670-7379-41ac-a026-99e2d6f33d16
  7. Desktop app not accessing camera in Windows 10

Desktop app not accessing camera in Windows 10: Hello, I'm trying to use a desktop app which is supposed to use my camera, but doesn't seem to connect to the camera. My camera works when I open it and it works in apps like Skype. I need to fix this asap tonight, so any recommendations are much appreciated. Thanks!...
  8. Camera app does not work

Camera app does not work: After Windows 10 update (KB4343909), Camera app does not work any more with cameras like ManyCam or AVStream. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-camera/camera-app-does-not-work/933e26f9-e497-4c50-909f-f7bd789aac76
  9. Can't access camera

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't access camera: When I open my camera it says that it can't access it tells me to see if an antivirus has got into it but I don't know how to see if anything has blocked it please help me get my camera back...
  10. Toshiba integrated webcam - camera app error and skype says in use

Toshiba integrated webcam - camera app error and skype says in use: Good morning all, My spare laptop, a Toshiba Satellite C55-A5285 , which is on the latest build of WI win 10. I had finally decided to try out skype, because of the people integration, and setup my wife and daughter on this system, it was actually beneficial as now she...