Windows 10: app does not access integrated camera

Discus and support app does not access integrated camera in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For some reason I can get Logitech's Capture software to access the integrated camera. Settings are configured to allow access but the "Capture"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PeterD-513, Sep 10, 2019.

1. app does not access integrated camera

For some reason I can get Logitech's Capture software to access the integrated camera. Settings are configured to allow access but the "Capture" Logitech app is listed as "Some desktop app might not appear in the following list or are not affected by this setting"

I can't figure out how to correct this. Thanks for any on this.

Peter D

:)

PeterD-513, Sep 10, 2019

2. camera not working

If you have the camera connected to the computer, I would suggest that you disconnect the camera and then try to open the Camera app.

If the camera app opens, follow the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + C” from your keyboard to open “Charms bar”.
    • Select “Settings” option.
    • Select “Permissions” option.
    • Turn on “Allow this app to access your: Webcam and Microphone” option.
    • Lose the app by pressing “Alt key + F4” from your keyboard.
    • Reopen the Camera app.
    • Connect your camera and then check how this app works.
    Goodluck!

Gina_on_the_thread, Sep 10, 2019
  3. brainiii Win User
    IP camera issue with wireless Access Point

well I connected the second router as you said, indeed it stayed on the same subnet, but wouldn't give ip address to the camera, not in router or in AP mode.
    However, I managed to solve the problem even with 2 subnets.
    On the primary router, I port forwaded port 80 to the ip address of the secondary router.
    On the secondary router, I port forwaded port 80 to the ip address of the ip camera.

Now I can access the ip camera from the mobile app AND from any pc/browser externally.

solved, thanks for the suggestions

brainiii, Sep 10, 2019
  4. app does not access integrated camera

Laptop Camera

Thanks for updating us on the results of the troubleshooting steps that you have completed. Since the built-in webcam is still not working correctly and the same error code 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED) is still appearing, we suggest that we check the camera privacy
    settings to see if the camera access is turned on. Kindly follow the steps below to check the camera privacy settings:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
    • Near the top of the Settings app window is the search box, kindly type the word "webcam" or "camera".
    • From the list of results choose Camera privacy settings.
    • Make sure that "Let apps use my camera" toggle is set to On.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

app does not access integrated camera

1. app does not access integrated camera - Similar Threads - app does access

2. integrated camera does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    integrated camera does not work: My integrated camera does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/integrated-camera-does-not-work/ccf7418f-9d5f-47f3-bc54-883e38999b7e
  3. integrated camera does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    integrated camera does not work: My integrated camera does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/integrated-camera-does-not-work/ccf7418f-9d5f-47f3-bc54-883e38999b7e
  4. Access Integrated IR Camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access Integrated IR Camera: Hello,My computer Dell Inspiron comes with an integrated IR camera. It works with Windows Hello perfectly fine, however I want to access the depth output for the IR sensor. Unfortunately, I've been looking around and cannot find an easy way to access the IR sensor. How would...
  5. Access Integrated IR Camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Access Integrated IR Camera: Hello,My computer Dell Inspiron comes with an integrated IR camera. It works with Windows Hello perfectly fine, however I want to access the depth output for the IR sensor. Unfortunately, I've been looking around and cannot find an easy way to access the IR sensor. How would...
  6. Access Integrated IR Camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Cant access integrated camera

Cant access integrated camera: My laptop: Legion Y540-15IRHI cant start integrated camera.In device manager its not showing Driver from lenovo web site installed.Its happen at Teams Call, when im tried set a background effect, its just broke. :FN + F10 pressed...
  8. Integrated Camera does not work

Integrated Camera does not work: The integrated camera on my Lenovo is no longer working on my system Windows 10. I have checked for updates, etc. I have also checked the permissions at my settings - they are all "ON". I have to use a USB Webcam which is inconvenient as I have ZOOM meetings in the...
  9. Accessing System Integrated Camera in Sandbox

Accessing System Integrated Camera in Sandbox: I would like to access my system's computer through sandbox. I have tried turning the feature off and on again, I have made sure in my privacy settings that desktop applications can use the camera, and it does not allow me access to the camera. Is there a way to fix this?...
  10. Integrated Camera does not work Lenovo

Integrated Camera does not work Lenovo: This happened last year, after a Windows update and after hours of struggling, I was able to fix it with a Windows update. Noticed the same problem last week. Camera goes on can see the light next to the camera, but apps camera, teams, zoom shows no image. I uninstalled...