Windows 10: App doesn't run/uninstall and Laptop Welcome... Screen loads longer than usual.

Discus and support App doesn't run/uninstall and Laptop Welcome... Screen loads longer than usual. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was using an app and at one point randomly the app doesnt launch anymore and also can not be uninstalled in any way, it always says that it had an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PilotGuy265, Apr 6, 2023.

1. App doesn't run/uninstall and Laptop Welcome... Screen loads longer than usual.

I was using an app and at one point randomly the app doesnt launch anymore and also can not be uninstalled in any way, it always says that it had an error launching the app, it takes a while for this error to appear and trying to uninstall it does nothing, when this first happened starting the laptop and the Welcome... Screen took longer than usual and since then it always takes long to log in. I don't know why its related that the app doesn't start and loading windows takes longer but it somehow is related.

:)

PilotGuy265, Apr 6, 2023

2. Windows Defender doesn´t load in Windows 10 startup and run slowwwwly

After updated the Windows 7 to 10 and error in avast (loaded very slowly Chrome. , f.ex.), i was uninstall the avast and used the Windows Defender (native of Windows) to protect against virus, malware and others bad things. But, the system runs more
    quickly, and the Windows defender runs slooowwwwly; the rapld (quick) verification run slowly, 11.000 files in 9 hours (???????). Is correct? In Windows 7 the same process run quickly and the process take a 2 hours, maximum. Now, the windows defender´s icon
    doesn´t show in taskbar, and i can´t ideia if the program is full loaded.

Thanks

Martin.

Tin Master, Apr 6, 2023
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

App doesn't run/uninstall and Laptop Welcome... Screen loads longer than usual. 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 6, 2023
  4. App doesn't run/uninstall and Laptop Welcome... Screen loads longer than usual.

Forza Horizon 4 - Crashing on Startup, doesn´t run

Hi Vijay,

thanks for response. I tried your steps with a Google DNS and Open DNS - but it doesn´t help.

The game still crashes in the moment I try to run it.

I'll be glad for another solutions.

Vít Řípa, Apr 6, 2023
Thema:

App doesn't run/uninstall and Laptop Welcome... Screen loads longer than usual.

1. App doesn't run/uninstall and Laptop Welcome... Screen loads longer than usual. - Similar Threads - App doesn't run

2. App doesn't run/uninstall and Laptop Welcome... Screen loads longer than usual.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App doesn't run/uninstall and Laptop Welcome... Screen loads longer than usual.: I was using an app and at one point randomly the app doesnt launch anymore and also can not be uninstalled in any way, it always says that it had an error launching the app, it takes a while for this error to appear and trying to uninstall it does nothing, when this first...
  3. App doesn't run/uninstall and Laptop Welcome... Screen loads longer than usual.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App doesn't run/uninstall and Laptop Welcome... Screen loads longer than usual.: I was using an app and at one point randomly the app doesnt launch anymore and also can not be uninstalled in any way, it always says that it had an error launching the app, it takes a while for this error to appear and trying to uninstall it does nothing, when this first...
  4. Loading of welcome screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loading of welcome screen.: There is a old glitch in windows 11, may be there in windows 10, I believe so, when we enter wrong password for longer time it loads for about a while, and one more glitch is that when we press Enter key instead of password it takes the input of Enter key and loads for a...
  5. Loading of welcome screen.

Loading of welcome screen.: There is a old glitch in windows 11, may be there in windows 10, I believe so, when we enter wrong password for longer time it loads for about a while, and one more glitch is that when we press Enter key instead of password it takes the input of Enter key and loads for a...
  6. Laptop stuck in Loading screen Welcome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck in Loading screen Welcome: For some reason, my mom's laptop isn't wanting to go to the desktop instead, it's stuck on the loading screen "Welcome".The laptop isn't finding any wifi routers even restarted the router it's an Asus laptop. The account has no passwords which makes it hard for me to click...
  7. Laptop stuck in Loading screen Welcome

Laptop stuck in Loading screen Welcome: For some reason, my mom's laptop isn't wanting to go to the desktop instead, it's stuck on the loading screen "Welcome".The laptop isn't finding any wifi routers even restarted the router it's an Asus laptop. The account has no passwords which makes it hard for me to click...
  8. Laptop stuck in Loading screen Welcome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Windows Logon takes longer than usual

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Logon takes longer than usual: Hi All, Recently a pc of mine takes longer to boot than usual. The "Welcome" screen takes a long time. I've made a boot trace with WPR, and I found that "TermSrv" takes over 10 seconds, but I cannot seem to find the exact origin of this duration. I'm also not sure wheter...
  10. login "welcome" stays longer than usual on ssd after sept update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    login "welcome" stays longer than usual on ssd after sept update: hey guys... i dont know if its the september update but i have a ssd and login used to be a flash like 2 secs..welcome wouldnt stay more than a second... now when i log in welcome is their for 3-4 seconds before the desktop loads....this never happened before... any ideas...