Windows 10: app down load from MS store

Discus and support app down load from MS store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can not down load apps from MS app store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by can not down load apps, Dec 22, 2018.

1. app down load from MS store

I can not down load apps from MS app store

:)

can not down load apps, Dec 22, 2018

2. windows 10 app store not loading

hi there, tried it again and still got the infinite load ring after a few more attempts I just gave up and shut down my pc, when I turned on my pc just now the ms store seems to be working, guess the powershell trick might have just needed a restart to finish
    things off?

regardless thanks for the help for now at least the MS Store app is working again app down load from MS store :)

P.S. As an aside, do you guys know what might be causing this bug? for future references so I can stop this from happening again in the future

KyleOliquiano, Dec 22, 2018
  3. Windows 10 store app not loading.

Have tried to fix the Store App by running the following:

WSReset.exe

App Troubleshooter

Powershell.

NOTHING RESOLVED

From the Troubleshooter the following was stated. "Windows Store Cache maybe damaged" also "Windows cannot find MS-Windows-Store Purge Caches

Have additionally tried to Reset the cache folder in App Directory using the following inserting my username

But at that stage I have found that there are No files or entries listed for the LocalState or LocalCache. Therefore Not able to proceed with this line of action. Any suggested further action on this please?

Any other suggestions that I may try to resolve that the Store App is not loading.

Thanks

Minuteman.2, Dec 22, 2018
  4. app down load from MS store

Windows 10 Store and Solitaire apps will not load

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to run Built in Troubleshooter, Reset Store and check if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow the steps below to run Built in Troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar.
    • Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.
    • Select Windows store Apps.
    • Follow the on screen instruction.

Step 2: Reset the Windows Store.

Please follow the steps below to Reset Store.

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe. Press Enter.
    Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Dec 22, 2018
Thema:

app down load from MS store

1. app down load from MS store - Similar Threads - app down load

2. MS Store - Shuts Down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Store - Shuts Down: When I open MS Store it appears I am not signed in, although I am signed in to Windows with a linked account. I select Sign in and the app just sits there and does nothing.. Sometimes it just shuts down.....
  3. MS Store - Shuts Down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Store - Shuts Down: When I open MS Store it appears I am not signed in, although I am signed in to Windows with a linked account. I select Sign in and the app just sits there and does nothing.. Sometimes it just shuts down.....
  4. Amazon app from MS store

Amazon app from MS store: i am wondering can i use applicatio Amazon from MS store in Croatia , if i can not at moment i am wonderin when is going to be possible to use Amazon application in Europa and Croatia Is maybe also some possibilty or way to using now in Croatia and Europa...
  5. Amazon app from MS store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Amazon app from MS store: i am wondering can i use applicatio Amazon from MS store in Croatia , if i can not at moment i am wonderin when is going to be possible to use Amazon application in Europa and Croatia Is maybe also some possibilty or way to using now in Croatia and Europa...
  6. Minecraft from ms store stuck on loading screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft from ms store stuck on loading screen.: Minecraft is stuck on red loading screen... It is version 1.16.40 and i have bought it from ms store... I have hard reset my laptop and have reinstalled minecraft but it still doesnt work. Another thing i have noticed is that it does not appear in task manager. Need help...
  7. MS Store not loading or updating apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Store not loading or updating apps: For about 4 weeks now might be even longer the MS Store app has not been working correctly. In the beginning updating apps became incredibly slow until now the blue circle of dots just spins continuously, not even listing what app/s need updating. Pressing the Get Updates...
  8. MS Store and Search Will Not Load

MS Store and Search Will Not Load: Hi. I recently updated to 1903 and everything had been working fine. Now when I try to open MS store it will not load (says to refresh or report) and when I start typing in search to open an application nothing comes up...just black space and some blue dots continually...
  9. MS Store and Search Will Not Load

in Windows 10 Support
    MS Store and Search Will Not Load: Hi. I recently updated to 1903 and everything had been working fine. Now when I try to open MS store it will not load (says to refresh or report) and when I start typing in search to open an application nothing comes up...just black space and some blue dots continually...
  10. Down load apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Down load apps: I am not able to download apps not even google https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/down-load-apps/0d7b94e8-4cf4-4ad5-94f5-e5415890c878