Windows 10: App download stuck

Discus and support App download stuck in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to download this app. It's stuck at 60% stage. I tried resetting windows 10 app store. Still cannot download this app. I can download other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Yashv, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Yashv Win User

App download stuck

I am trying to download this app. It's stuck at 60% stage. I tried resetting windows 10 app store. Still cannot download this app. I can download other apps and install except this.

App download stuck 26f5c21c-deab-4dad-bd8b-1c58561fac15?upload=true.png

:)

Yashv, Sep 12, 2018

2. Unable to install apps Stuck at Starting Download

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1

I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps troubleshooter and check if it fixes the issues.
    Follow these steps to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X on the keyboard.
    • Click on Control panel.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Control panel search box.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on View all.
    • Click on Windows Store Apps troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Method 2

You may try to reset the Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R to open run window.
    • Type wsreset.exe.
    • Press OK.
    Method 3

Check if the Date, time and Time zone is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Right Click on System Tray.
    • Click Adjust date and time button.
    • Click Change to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Also refer:

Attempts to download apps from the Store are stuck at “Pending”

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Sep 12, 2018
  3. John Vil Win User
    Windows Store App stuck downloading but when refreshed changes amount downloaded.

Hi,

One possible reason why your download is stuck may be due to a corrupted file. We suggest that you try the following steps below:

Method 1: Sign out/sign in

• Open the Windows Store app.
    • Click on the account logo in the upper-right corner of the app, then click on your account name.
    • Click on you account name in the new box, then click Sign out.
    • Click on the icon in the upper-right corner again, then click Sign in and choose your account name again.

Method 2: Reset Windows Store cache

• Click Start, then type wsreset and select wsreset.
    • When the Store app opens, see if your downloads are working.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Sep 12, 2018
  4. NWmoose Win User

App download stuck

Plague Inc. is not downloading in windows app store but other apps do download.

It is just stuck downloading with no progress made. This is the first time I'm down loading this app on my PC. The troubleshooting steps that are suggested will not work because I downloaded an other app after I started downloading plague inc. and they are
    troubleshoot suggestions for if nothing is downloading which is not the case.

Finally there are is no recent changes to my PC.

NWmoose, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

App download stuck

1. App download stuck - Similar Threads - App download stuck

2. Apps stuck at download update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps stuck at download update: HiI bought a new machine a year ago. and i have had problems regarding Commutative update and Xbox apps updates.Every time I've got a major update < it stuck at 100% download!And every time i open my store app to check for updates, it stuck with Xbox Apps without downloading...
  3. Apps stuck at download update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps stuck at download update: HiI bought a new machine a year ago. and i have had problems regarding Commutative update and Xbox apps updates.Every time I've got a major update < it stuck at 100% download!And every time i open my store app to check for updates, it stuck with Xbox Apps without downloading...
  4. App Stuck at "Starting Download"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    App Stuck at "Starting Download": After attempting to "Get" an app from the Microsoft Store, it has been stuck at "Starting Download" for several days. I am not sure where to go to remove it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-stuck-at-starting-download/17a14ea3-5198-4faf-8187-64728bd59b1c
  5. App Stuck at "Starting Download"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App Stuck at "Starting Download": After attempting to "Get" an app from the Microsoft Store, it has been stuck at "Starting Download" for several days. I am not sure where to go to remove it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-stuck-at-starting-download/17a14ea3-5198-4faf-8187-64728bd59b1c
  6. App Stuck at "Starting Download"

7. Downloading an App and it is stuck on pending

Downloading an App and it is stuck on pending: I wanted to play some Minecraft Windows 10 Edition with friends today so I went to play Minecraft but it wasn't loading. I then decided to re install Minecraft. I uninstalled Minecraft and I installed it again. I come back from calling and talking with my friends and when I...
  8. App stuck on 'Starting Download'

App stuck on 'Starting Download': Hello! For the past few days I have attempted to download an app for my schoolwork. However, as I have stated in the title, it doesn't seem to pass 'starting download.' There is no error message whatsoever. I have tried everything recommended to me to my best ability. I have...
  9. App is stuck while Downloading

App is stuck while Downloading: Hi While downloading apps from Microsoft Store it stuck. It is not downloading. thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-is-stuck-while-downloading/e56f29a9-a68a-4dc9-bc66-4e3b48981a73"
  10. Apps downloading are stuck on scanning

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Apps downloading are stuck on scanning: Hello, So recently I have been trying to install an app on to my laptop from Microsoft edge but, whenever it reaches the scanning part of the download, it gets stuck. I've had it on scanning for the past 20 minutes and nothing is happening. Are there are any solutions to...