Windows 10: APP DRAW Dissapearance

Discus and support APP DRAW Dissapearance in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I use Wlndows Launcher on my Samsung Android Tablet. Recently the important APP DRAWER vanished, around the time of an update to Launcher [?]. The main... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by clayto, Sep 25, 2020.

1. clayto Win User

APP DRAW Dissapearance

I use Wlndows Launcher on my Samsung Android Tablet. Recently the important APP DRAWER vanished, around the time of an update to Launcher [?]. The main problem now is I cannot find how to get it back, none of the normal methods work. The icon is no longer displayed, as it was, in the Dock or anywhere else. and the Drawer does not appear when swiping up from the bottom of the screen. Are there other ways? I can edit all the Drawer display features in Settings, apart from the essential one.

:)

clayto, Sep 25, 2020

2. Drawing dissapears

I started drawing as usual, but when I draw on top of my prior drawing the drawing before dissapears, how I can fix this?

Alegria111, Sep 25, 2020
  3. Drawing dissapears

Sorry I did not elaborate. I am having this problem in One Note desktop version.

Specially when I draw on top of a drawing, (the last drawing dissapears).

Alegria111, Sep 25, 2020
  4. APP DRAW Dissapearance

Drawing dissapears

Hi Algeria,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Share this information to assist you better.

• Are you referring Microsoft Paint or any third party application?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Have you made any software or hardware changes prior to this issue?
    “What to do if you have problems with an app

Please try the steps by referring to the link to run App troubleshooter on the computer and check if that helps.

Note: The troubleshooter automatically fixes some issues that might prevent your apps from running, including suboptimal screen resolution and incorrect security or account settings.

Link: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

APP DRAW Dissapearance

1. APP DRAW Dissapearance - Similar Threads - APP DRAW Dissapearance

2. blinking of screen while drawing in Microsoft apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blinking of screen while drawing in Microsoft apps: hello when ever I'm using pen tool/ drawing in Microsoft apps like word, one note my laptop screen is blinking , I've tried all options but it is not solved. even i tried options - advanced -pen use pen to select..... . ,but it didn't work my screen is still blinking. what...
  3. blinking of screen while drawing in Microsoft apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blinking of screen while drawing in Microsoft apps: hello when ever I'm using pen tool/ drawing in Microsoft apps like word, one note my laptop screen is blinking , I've tried all options but it is not solved. even i tried options - advanced -pen use pen to select..... . ,but it didn't work my screen is still blinking. what...
  4. Drawing bug?! When I try to draw something in Microsoft apps - this happened! Please help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Drawing bug?! When I try to draw something in Microsoft apps - this happened! Please help!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/__david_alex__ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kxtac5/drawing_bug_when_i_try_to_draw_something_in/
  5. Photo App/ Editing and drawing issue

Photo App/ Editing and drawing issue: When editing or specifically drawing on photo ap, it will not save image. Instead it stays on "Letting Ink Dry" indefinetely. How to fix? Thank you in advance. . ....
  6. Photo's app Crashing just by drawing on a picture

Photo's app Crashing just by drawing on a picture: So i wanted to draw on a picture but there is a problem. my system crashes! the mouse cursor works but nothing else. Not even the start button. I already have reset the photos app but it still does not work. any suggestions?? PC Specs: System Manufacturer Acer System...
  7. APP DRAW Dissapearance

in Windows 10 Support
    APP DRAW Dissapearance: I use Wlndows Launcher on my Samsung Android Tablet. Recently the important APP DRAWER vanished, around the time of an update to Launcher [?]. The main problem now is I cannot find how to get it back, none of the normal methods work. The icon is no longer displayed, as it...
  8. App to draw straight lines over Photo

App to draw straight lines over Photo: Hello, I am looking for an app for windows 10 that I can draw straight lines over a photo. I would love the ability to connect lines and edit each line after created. I have an app for iPhone that does this called 6f-markup but I cannot find anything for windows 10. If anyone...
  9. Portions of app interfaces dissapearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Portions of app interfaces dissapearing: As shwon in the images below, chunks of application interfaces are not appearing. I couldn't even use the snipping tool to capture screenshots because the snipping tool application does not appear at all. The applications that has their top part appearing, I can drag them...
  10. Drawing

Drawing: Hi Community..... Is it possible to draw circuit diagrams using Microsoft Paint? Thanks and Regards. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drawing/a279ff47-9c65-4734-ad2b-77341137caf2