Windows 10: app drawer will not show up. have to use run to open everything

Discus and support app drawer will not show up. have to use run to open everything in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; yes im having a issue with windows 10, my apps will not work at all. kept getting errors and only thing I can do now is to have to do a run search for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BrandyShaw, Jan 1, 2019.

1. app drawer will not show up. have to use run to open everything

yes im having a issue with windows 10, my apps will not work at all. kept getting errors and only thing I can do now is to have to do a run search for everything.

:)

BrandyShaw, Jan 1, 2019

2. Android Launcher App Drawer

I have 2 issues with the app drawer:

1. There should be an option to sort folders alphabetically, and not just display them based on which folder was created first.

2. The 'New Apps' list is still showing 3 apps I installed 2 weeks ago. How long will they be considered 'new' being dropping from the list? There needs to be a way to disable 'New Apps', same as you can disable 'Show Recent Apps'.

Off topic from this post, but there should be an Android section in the community.

HeadlessPonch, Jan 1, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. app drawer will not show up. have to use run to open everything :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 1, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

app drawer will not show up. have to use run to open everything

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

app drawer will not show up. have to use run to open everything

1. app drawer will not show up. have to use run to open everything - Similar Threads - app drawer show

2. Wifi and bluetooth not showing up I have tried everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi and bluetooth not showing up I have tried everything: I just factor reset this MSI Laptop to give it to a friend. and as I was setting it up it could not connect to wifi. when it was just before the reset. I was getting code 43 on IntelR Wi-fi 6 ax201 160mhz, after trying a lot of things to get it to work I am not getting code...
  3. Wifi and bluetooth not showing up I have tried everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi and bluetooth not showing up I have tried everything: I just factor reset this MSI Laptop to give it to a friend. and as I was setting it up it could not connect to wifi. when it was just before the reset. I was getting code 43 on IntelR Wi-fi 6 ax201 160mhz, after trying a lot of things to get it to work I am not getting code...
  4. RAM used up to 50% when no apps are running

RAM used up to 50% when no apps are running: Hi,I am just wondering how can I fix this problem where my RAM can be used from 50%-70% without using any apps. I'm not sure why is this or how to fix this, please find a solution for me.RAM: 8GBanti-virus: avast premium...
  5. File explorer showing strange "drawer" icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer showing strange "drawer" icon: I have 3-4 files uploaded to a cloud, but i cant seem to get to open or move/copy those files.All the files have this little weird icon, what does the icon mean?As seen in the attached picture, two out of the three files show this icon.Any help is greatly appreciated!...
  6. File explorer showing strange "drawer" icon

File explorer showing strange "drawer" icon: I have 3-4 files uploaded to a cloud, but i cant seem to get to open or move/copy those files.All the files have this little weird icon, what does the icon mean?As seen in the attached picture, two out of the three files show this icon.Any help is greatly appreciated!...
  7. App Drawer in Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    App Drawer in Taskbar?: Is it possible to add an app drawer to the task bar, either natively or by a third-party app? I am just looking for a simple container with a label that can hold multiple shortcuts. If not, is there a proper place to make this feature request?...
  8. Having a problem running apps that used to run before (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having a problem running apps that used to run before (Windows 10): When I try to run certain apps on my pc I keep on getting an error message that says "This app can't run on your PC, to find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher". Can I please get help on how to fix this...
  9. App to have clock on top of everything (overlap)/always showing

App to have clock on top of everything (overlap)/always showing: I am looking for a program/app that displays a clock just like fraps does (FPS) when running a game but instead show a clock and all the time. I don't need anything fancy, just a small clock in the corner of the screen that will always be there even when I fullscreen a video....
  10. Want to open/run an app but everything is disabled by my administrator.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Want to open/run an app but everything is disabled by my administrator.: Hello, I have been trying to open an app but everything is disabled on my computer. When I open it, it would tell me:[ATTACH] For CMD: [ATTACH] For regedit: [ATTACH] For gpedit: [ATTACH] For Control Panel and Run (Windows+R) [ATTACH] I have tried all these methods...