Windows 10: App error

Discus and support App error in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I want to install this in my computer however, at the bottom of the picture that i screenshot it says i have already this app but I couldnt see... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AlexisCanete, Feb 1, 2019.

1. App error

Hi,

I want to install this in my computer however, at the bottom of the picture that i screenshot it says i have already this app but I couldnt see where. I even searched it in the search and go to the programs but none. My computer just recently clean installation with the help of the technician. So after the cleaning installation done, I remember that this app suppose to be in my computer but i cannot find it. Can someone help me to fix this problem. The reason they do the clean installation is because my computer keep doing the blue screen of death and says that the "internal video scheduler error" message. i am hoping this clean installation will work. So hope you can answer my question on this forum.

Thank you,

A.

App error 0008b99b-f9ac-4583-a428-f34f7bb99d45?upload=true.jpg

:)

AlexisCanete, Feb 1, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. App error :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 1, 2019
  3. Error: "Settings out of date" and unable to save the password for the app on Windows 10

Hello Christine,

As the above description is not clear provide additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you referring to Office Outlook (Mail client version)/ Mail app/ Windows Live Mail?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?

If you are referring to Windows Mail app, let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for Mail app in Windows Store. If found try to update the app.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 1, 2019
  4. meebers Win User

App error

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

App error

1. App error - Similar Threads - App error

2. PRODUCT ISSUE: Power Apps Model-Driven Apps Error After Creating a New Command Button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PRODUCT ISSUE: Power Apps Model-Driven Apps Error After Creating a New Command Button: In the model-driven app designer, when I edit the command bar, add a new button and give it basic Power FX functionality and then save/publish the command bar I receive this error which comes up as a popup I'm unable to show a screenshot:The Component Library is still...
  3. PRODUCT ISSUE: Power Apps Model-Driven Apps Error After Creating a New Command Button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PRODUCT ISSUE: Power Apps Model-Driven Apps Error After Creating a New Command Button: In the model-driven app designer, when I edit the command bar, add a new button and give it basic Power FX functionality and then save/publish the command bar I receive this error which comes up as a popup I'm unable to show a screenshot:The Component Library is still...
  4. I need help fixing the error Error0x80070643 for my Xbox App on my Laptop. I am not tech...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help fixing the error Error0x80070643 for my Xbox App on my Laptop. I am not tech...: I genuinely can't explain it. Every time I try to open my Xbox App it comes up with Error 0x80070643, then when I try to launch it again it says it's updating, then goes back to said Error Screen. I am sick and tired of trying to fix this, I have been attempting to for days....
  5. I need help fixing the error Error0x80070643 for my Xbox App on my Laptop. I am not tech...

I need help fixing the error Error0x80070643 for my Xbox App on my Laptop. I am not tech...: I genuinely can't explain it. Every time I try to open my Xbox App it comes up with Error 0x80070643, then when I try to launch it again it says it's updating, then goes back to said Error Screen. I am sick and tired of trying to fix this, I have been attempting to for days....
  6. No luck installing Apple Music to my PC, all I get is an error message in the Microsoft App...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No luck installing Apple Music to my PC, all I get is an error message in the Microsoft App...: To access my phone and add music from my computer, I now have to download and install Apple Music to my PC. I have attempted several times. But, all I get is an error message in the Microsoft App Store. Please Help....
  7. No luck installing Apple Music to my PC, all I get is an error message in the Microsoft App...

No luck installing Apple Music to my PC, all I get is an error message in the Microsoft App...: To access my phone and add music from my computer, I now have to download and install Apple Music to my PC. I have attempted several times. But, all I get is an error message in the Microsoft App Store. Please Help....
  8. Sign-in error on Microsoft Store and the Xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign-in error on Microsoft Store and the Xbox app: Hello all. I have been trying to resolve this problem for hours, I'm trying to sign in to my Microsoft Account on the Microsoft store, when i click sign in it is showing a pop-up screen for about half a second, not allowing me to sign in, same error with the Xbox app. Please...
  9. Sign-in error on Microsoft Store and the Xbox app

Sign-in error on Microsoft Store and the Xbox app: Hello all. I have been trying to resolve this problem for hours, I'm trying to sign in to my Microsoft Account on the Microsoft store, when i click sign in it is showing a pop-up screen for about half a second, not allowing me to sign in, same error with the Xbox app. Please...
  10. StartMenuExperienceHost.exe Fails - App Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    StartMenuExperienceHost.exe Fails - App Error: Hello,I have been having a problem with the StartMenuExperienceHost crashing when I click on Start then open an App from there. This did not seem to start until after the installation of Cumulative Update of KB5035941. Another thing I have noticed along with this and I do not...