Windows 10: App failure

Discus and support App failure in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have the latest version of Supportassist in Windows 10. Lately it only opens the blue screen which immediately disappears. I tries to uninstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OrientMaple157, Oct 29, 2018.

1. App failure

Hi, I have the latest version of Supportassist in Windows 10. Lately it only opens the blue screen which immediately disappears. I tries to uninstall and reinstall, but that did not work either. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

OrientMaple157, Oct 29, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. App failure :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 11, 2018
  3. Windows 10 reset failures. Computer won't boot now and getting frustrated.

Hi Alfred,

To help you with your concern regarding the reset failure, let me suggest you to do a startup repair. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key
    • Hold Shift key then click Restart
    • You'll be prompted to the Advance Startup Options
    • Select Troubleshoot
    • Advanced options
    • Startup repair

Please let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Nov 11, 2018
  4. App failure

Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

App failure

1. App failure - Similar Threads - App failure

2. Failure to register as an App Developer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failure to register as an App Developer: I've been a registered Windows and Windows Phone developer from 2015 to 08/23/2016 through the DreamSpark program. Now, in 2024, i'm trying to register again as a developer and pay the $19 individual fee, but as soon as I head to the official page to register Register as an...
  3. Failure to register as an App Developer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failure to register as an App Developer: I've been a registered Windows and Windows Phone developer from 2015 to 08/23/2016 through the DreamSpark program. Now, in 2024, i'm trying to register again as a developer and pay the $19 individual fee, but as soon as I head to the official page to register Register as an...
  4. Failure of installation of some apps

Failure of installation of some apps: I tried downloading WhatsApp and some other apps on my PC but it's not working out. What should I do to make these apps to be installed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failure-of-installation-of-some-apps/df2c4c3c-cf03-4db7-bcb4-7f022ac7b125
  5. Failure of installation of some apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failure of installation of some apps: I tried downloading WhatsApp and some other apps on my PC but it's not working out. What should I do to make these apps to be installed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failure-of-installation-of-some-apps/df2c4c3c-cf03-4db7-bcb4-7f022ac7b125
  6. How to tackle the issue of File Explorer or any new installed App launch failure?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to tackle the issue of File Explorer or any new installed App launch failure?: File Explorer fails to launch on my Windows. All solutions proposed like Windows+E shortcut, restarting the task from task manager, launching from start menu, device image clear have been tried and nothing works. The screen goes blank for a second and we are back to desktop...
  7. How to tackle the issue of File Explorer or any new installed App launch failure?

How to tackle the issue of File Explorer or any new installed App launch failure?: File Explorer fails to launch on my Windows. All solutions proposed like Windows+E shortcut, restarting the task from task manager, launching from start menu, device image clear have been tried and nothing works. The screen goes blank for a second and we are back to desktop...
  8. Experiencing a Variety of App and .Net failures after Recent Windows Greenscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Experiencing a Variety of App and .Net failures after Recent Windows Greenscreen: Greetings, recently about a week or so ago my Windows 10 desktop experienced a sudden green screen and crashed immediately while I was browsing the web. The system restarted and ran a check disk and showed that there weren't any issues and has since restarted fine, but I've...
  9. Experiencing a Variety of App and .Net failures after Recent Windows Greenscreen

Experiencing a Variety of App and .Net failures after Recent Windows Greenscreen: Greetings, recently about a week or so ago my Windows 10 desktop experienced a sudden green screen and crashed immediately while I was browsing the web. The system restarted and ran a check disk and showed that there weren't any issues and has since restarted fine, but I've...
  10. Experiencing a Variety of App and .Net failures after Recent Windows Greenscreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging