Windows 10: app fb messenger attack pattern suicide on conversation switch

Discus and support app fb messenger attack pattern suicide on conversation switch in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; so..I literally have no other details on this one.. I tried to switch conversations in the fb messenger app..and it crashed. just 'blip-gone' ....help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by xraiderv1, Jun 9, 2021.

1. xraiderv1 Win User

app fb messenger attack pattern suicide on conversation switch

so..I literally have no other details on this one.. I tried to switch conversations in the fb messenger app..and it crashed. just 'blip-gone' ....help?

:)

xraiderv1, Jun 9, 2021
  2. saharsh Win User

Unable to install FB Messenger App

i tried installing messenger app from windows store but it say that i do not meet the system requirements, nowhwere it is mentioned what are the system requirements. Someone help. Thanks. Screenshot attached.
    app fb messenger attack pattern suicide on conversation switch [​IMG]

saharsh, Jun 9, 2021
  3. ethel Win User
    add fb messenger to toolbar

Hi Ben Daniels, If you type Messenger in the search box, you can then pin it to the taskbar.

app fb messenger attack pattern suicide on conversation switch [​IMG]

ethel, Jun 9, 2021
  4. app fb messenger attack pattern suicide on conversation switch

fb apps and messenger

hi why is that fb reactions and video call in fb messenger is not available in my Lumia 535 windows 8.1?

renan21121, Jun 9, 2021
Thema:

app fb messenger attack pattern suicide on conversation switch

1. app fb messenger attack pattern suicide on conversation switch - Similar Threads - app messenger attack

2. Can't Install or Uninstall FB Messenger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Install or Uninstall FB Messenger: Something happened where my messenger stopped working. So i tried to reinstall it, and the loading bar looks like it's loading but it never moves from the position in the photo provided. I went to programs to uninstall anything left over from any Messenger download and when i...
  3. Can't Install or Uninstall FB Messenger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Install or Uninstall FB Messenger: Something happened where my messenger stopped working. So i tried to reinstall it, and the loading bar looks like it's loading but it never moves from the position in the photo provided. I went to programs to uninstall anything left over from any Messenger download and when i...
  4. Can't Install or Uninstall FB Messenger

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. add fb messenger to toolbar

add fb messenger to toolbar: I lost messenger from my tool bar so I can't get to it quickly how do I get it back Running win 10 160294
  6. Lost FB & Messenger App on Windows 10 phone

Lost FB & Messenger App on Windows 10 phone: Please can someone help....Ive got a Lumia 950 phone & Ive lost Facebook & Messenger in the last few days,when I go into the Microsoft App store to reinstall it says not available on my phone & to log ito my Microsoft account which I keep doing but ive no idea what to do...:(...
  7. FB messenger video chat problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    FB messenger video chat problem: facebook messenger has stopped sending video images on video chat calls. I receive video and sound, but my Lenovo isn't sending anymore. I checked the drivers and they say they are working. Thoughts?...
  8. Keep getting message from FB Messenger:

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keep getting message from FB Messenger:: Since I changed computers and installed the newest version of Windows, FB Messenger continues to tell me to allow it to connect with my microphone in device settings. Yet, when I go to device settings, there is nothing anywhere to do so. I am tired of hunting around for...
  9. Unable to install FB Messenger App

Unable to install FB Messenger App: i tried installing messenger app from windows store but it say that i do not meet the system requirements, nowhwere it is mentioned what are the system requirements. Someone help. Thanks. Screenshot attached. [img] 58054
  10. FB app

FB app: How do you reinstall the original FB app that came with windows 10? Is the FB app in the windows store the same app the came with windows 10? 93512