Windows 10: App Files issue

Discus and support App Files issue in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; The App Files only shows my external devices and ''forgets'' to show my SSD and HD. Can you help me?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PatxiVargas, May 14, 2021.

1. App Files issue

The App Files only shows my external devices and ''forgets'' to show my SSD and HD. Can you help me?

:)

PatxiVargas, May 14, 2021

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, May 14, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 14, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

App Files issue

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. App Files issue :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 14, 2021
Thema:

App Files issue

1. App Files issue - Similar Threads - App Files issue

2. Security issue - can't access apps and files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security issue - can't access apps and files.: Can't use my computer properly since I tried to change some file/folder security settings. Does anyone know how to reset ALL file and folder permissions to their defaults? Or any other way to fix this?Main issues: - Can't open some apps - Can't use the start menu - No idea...
  3. Security issue - can't access apps and files.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Security issue - can't access apps and files.: Can't use my computer properly since I tried to change some file/folder security settings. Does anyone know how to reset ALL file and folder permissions to their defaults? Or any other way to fix this?Main issues: - Can't open some apps - Can't use the start menu - No idea...
  4. Issues with Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Apps: Hello, I cannot sign in to my Xbox ap on windows 11, and can't access certain other apps. Whenever I login to my PC I get an error message about permissions. I did change some permissions around a week or two ago, as I couldn't download a game. I was told on a forum that it...
  5. Photos App issue with opening files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos App issue with opening files: I can't open files when I click on them, both photos and videos. The error code is 2147163901 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-app-issue-with-opening-files/1dd4afce-733c-45d6-9836-a5cde96e71bf
  6. App Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    App Issue: After I format my pc, Windows 10, I didn't find Notepad. How to fix this error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-issue/e5e2378e-de54-4d82-a001-ec392525c903
  7. Permission issue - this file does not have an app associated with it

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Permission issue - this file does not have an app associated with it: My PC has one SSD drive with Win 10 Build 18362.476 and other files. I started my PC as usual but this time I was offered the Win Installation Window. Restart didn't help and because I have very important files on this drive I immediately shut down my PC. After that, I...
  8. default app for mht files issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    default app for mht files issues: Windows isn't letting me change the default app associated with mht and mhtml files to anything but the old Internet Explorer, and Internet Explorer throws an error page indicating it's unable to open the files. Basically, I cannot open mass marketing emails in a browser. How...
  9. Remote Desktop App File Copy Issue

Remote Desktop App File Copy Issue: Help, I have downloaded the new client on my mac mini desktop with High Sierra fully patched. I can connect to servers and share files between the systems with no problem. When I try to connect to a Win10 machine I can copy files and folders up to the Win10 system. I can...
  10. APP Issue

APP Issue: After updating to the last major Win 10 Update, I get this odd icon in the right lower coner of some apps. Does anybody know how to get rid of it? The two circles to the right of OK? 88125