Windows 10: App Finale Notepad crashed in Win10, I lost it all but, see file in Temp crash dump with...

Discus and support App Finale Notepad crashed in Win10, I lost it all but, see file in Temp crash dump with... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was writing a piece of music in Win10 using Finale Notepad 2012. I was nearly finished and spent all day doing it. Then the app crashed for some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RPS261, Jan 8, 2020.

1. RPS261 Win User

App Finale Notepad crashed in Win10, I lost it all but, see file in Temp crash dump with...

I was writing a piece of music in Win10 using Finale Notepad 2012. I was nearly finished and spent all day doing it. Then the app crashed for some reason. It has never happened before. I see a file in: This Pc>Local DiskC:>Users>der der>AppData>Local>CrashDumps\Finale NotePad.exe.9320.dmp 1/8/2020 7:53PM DMP File 2,663KB

That seems to be the file. Is there any way to retrieve it? I tried using Open with and selecting Finale Notepad but it gave an error when it tried to load the file. The app opened ... it just wouldn't open the file.

Thanks

Bob Sherwin

der der

:)

RPS261, Jan 8, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 8, 2020
  3. Crash Dump files keep appearing

Whenever I paste, it only pastes this:

C:\Users\(myusername)\AppData\Local\Temp\PRODUCT_NAME_UNKNOWN_CrashDumpPRODUCT_VERSION_MAJOR_UNKNOWN-PRODUCT_VERSION_MINOR_UNKNOWN-2019-07-14--18-58-06_.dmp

So I checked AppData/Local/Temp and there was a BUNCH of Crash Dump files, so I deleted all of them, but then they kept appearing in appdata/local/temp

Is there a solution for this?

tappwaterZ, Jan 8, 2020
  4. dig0 Win User

App Finale Notepad crashed in Win10, I lost it all but, see file in Temp crash dump with...

BSOD Help (also crashes without BSODs and dump files)

The rebooting issue I am suffering does not generate a blue screen or dump files. After doing some research, it was recommended that I try running Windows' driver reviewer to stress the drivers and potentially generate BSODs to gain some insight into what could be causing the aforementioned reboots. Once I began running reviewer, that is when I was able to create blue screens and the dump files that I attached to this post. Hopefully, they are pointing me in the right direction; however, I am a bit skeptical. Since I cannot seem to cause a reboot using cpu, ram, or gpu stress tests, I find it very difficult to pinpoint whether my problem is with hardware or software. I hope your suggestion to uninstall Panda fixes the problem, but only time will tell.

dig0, Jan 8, 2020
Thema:

1. App Finale Notepad crashed in Win10, I lost it all but, see file in Temp crash dump with... - Similar Threads - App Finale Notepad

2. Benckmark Crash Dump File

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Benckmark Crash Dump File: Hello I was benchmarking a game and it crashed, it automatically produced a DMP file.No idea what it means, can someone explainCrash DMP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/benckmark-crash-dump-file/797e78ed-0a96-4660-8f08-cd080ecf65be
  3. computer crash dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer crash dump file: any idea what may have caused the crashVIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL 10eThe video memory manager encountered a condition that it can't recover from. By crashing,the video memory manager is attempting to get enough information into the minidump such thatsomebody can...
  4. computer crash dump file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer crash dump file: any idea what may have caused the crashVIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL 10eThe video memory manager encountered a condition that it can't recover from. By crashing,the video memory manager is attempting to get enough information into the minidump such thatsomebody can...
  5. computer crash dump file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Windows Crash Dump file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Crash Dump file.: I got this dump file while playing Apex Legends. That game always crashes repeatedly, so I'm glad I got this log. If someone could help me decode this and figure out what it means, please do! I have reinstalled Windows 10 and everything to try to fix this crashing, and...
  7. BSOD - Crash dump files

BSOD - Crash dump files: Need help on understanding why my laptop keeps on experiencing BSOD. Thank you :https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1u5ChqfRqVts2g0rVeQRNsLPpq3lOAsBX?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-crash-dump-files/21d9ea9d-0367-402d-8d10-2230ef5fcf7a
  8. PC crashes with no dump files

PC crashes with no dump files: I built a brand new computer a few months ago and have been having random crashes. I am usually playing a game, and using multiple browser windows, Twitch and YouTube, all at the same time. My computer will mostly freeze. The game I'm playing will stop responding, the sound...
  9. Game Crashes (with dump files)

Game Crashes (with dump files): Hello, I've been having multiple issues with my PC (crashes, black screens, BSODs) so I've reset my PC. Now I fater I've installed games I can't launch most of them. For example I'm trying to launch Heroes of the Storm and it crashes on startup. I've read "Troubleshooting...
  10. Crash Dumps (dmp files)

Crash Dumps (dmp files): I routinely find these files on my computer after exiting photoshop. I do not seem to have any problems now with this program. Although I did for a while until my graphics card settings were synched with Windows 10 and photoshop. However, the dmp files continue to...