Windows 10: App font too small in only ONE APP using windows 10

Discus and support App font too small in only ONE APP using windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have no issues with any other program on my windows 10 laptop. However, with Inkscape, everything is entirely too small for me to even see what I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MrsHeslar3, Jan 17, 2020.

1. App font too small in only ONE APP using windows 10

I have no issues with any other program on my windows 10 laptop. However, with Inkscape, everything is entirely too small for me to even see what I'm selecting. If I go into display properties to adjust the scaling it makes EVERYTHING way too big. I've tried playing with scaling and resolution and still can't manage to make the program usable without straining my eyes. App font too small in only ONE APP using windows 10 [​IMG]

:)

MrsHeslar3, Jan 17, 2020

2. Need a small app...

Hi,

I need a small app to get an image from a web (in my case, intranet) address, and display it as a Windows Wallpaper.

I am on Windows Vista.

Thanks,
    Chris

aximbigfan, Jan 17, 2020
  3. t_ski Win User
    $.10 android apps

Not sure if anyone's seen this yet, but they have $.10 (yes, 10 cents) android apps on the Android Market to celebrate 10 BILLION downloads. So far I've picked up Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, SoundHound amd ADWLauncher EX. There were several other games that were listed, including ones too good for my phone *Frown App font too small in only ONE APP using windows 10 :(

t_ski, Jan 17, 2020
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

App font too small in only ONE APP using windows 10

why is there a windows 10 app for netflix?

Yes, it's no longer the windows phone OS. It's just Windows 10. And yes, the app is perfect for the phone.

rtwjunkie, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

App font too small in only ONE APP using windows 10

1. App font too small in only ONE APP using windows 10 - Similar Threads - App font too

2. graphics and fonts too small

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    graphics and fonts too small: Why when I open some programs the everything is minimize? in other words the letters(font) and graphics are too small to be read https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphics-and-fonts-too-small/43715194-4209-4328-ac98-d79cc02d549e
  3. fonts too small in my apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    fonts too small in my apps: I have n app Paperport on the files font is too small along with the folders what must I do to correct this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fonts-too-small-in-my-apps/7eaaa559-2300-4c72-9281-d1b0bc3740a1
  4. App photos (?) are too small

App photos (?) are too small: [ATTACH] So, this has happened with my apps, it happened a couple months ago, i've looked up and watched way too many youtube videos of people trying to fix everything but this problem. If you know how to revert it back to normal, please help a girl out:) thanks!...
  5. Font is too small on external screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Font is too small on external screen: Hello, since changing some screen settings on my Win 10 (1709, 64bit) laptop, I've been experiencing this problem: when I use a second screen (two screens, extended mode) I get that most of my applications display with a too small font size. E.g., on Firefox I have a very...
  6. Apps fonts are TOO SMALL in windows 10

Apps fonts are TOO SMALL in windows 10: why do i have too small fonts in the applications in windows 10 tho i tried to fix the resolutions but still nothing works. also i dont have the option (advanced display setting)...
  7. Screen too small for my software app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen too small for my software app: View attachment 8888 I have a new HP Laptop running Windows 10. The main work I do on my laptop is compiling cricket statistics and I have a program called CStatz that does this for me. I have an issue however as I cannot get to a button at the very bottom of the program...
  8. Edge Font Too Small

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Font Too Small: This may be just a problem for older folks like me but sometimes I think Microsoft shoots itself in the foot or they are just plain arrogant. It seems that they keep touting Edge as the browser of choice but then they make the font too small to read and there is no way to...
  9. App Windows are WAY too Small

in Windows 10 Support
    App Windows are WAY too Small: I have a two-month old Alienware laptop running Windows 10 at 3840 x 2160 resolution. Both Carbon Poker and Viber (those are the only ones I've seen with the issue so far) appear extremely small. Viber can be maximized, but the text remains the same super small size. Carbon...
  10. Fonts Blurred / too small

in Windows 10 Support
    Fonts Blurred / too small: Hi, I have an original Acer laptop Aspire E1-522 with AMD A4-5000 APU with Radeon(TM) HD Graphics, 1500 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) and a brand new Aspire F5-573G_115C_1.18 with Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz, 2701 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical...