Windows 10: App for converting audio files to text

Discus and support App for converting audio files to text in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Is there any app which can convert audio files to text? so I will be able to import a audio clip and then the app will transform that to text which I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by onlytanmoy, Mar 9, 2020.

1. App for converting audio files to text

Is there any app which can convert audio files to text? so I will be able to import a audio clip and then the app will transform that to text which I can copy/edit. My Win 10 version is 1909.

:)

onlytanmoy, Mar 9, 2020

2. App for converting audio files to text

I don't know windows app but I just found this and tested it, it seem to work:

Audio to text, convert mp3 to text | Bear File Converter - Online & Free

You can upload audio files and download txt files...

I searched a little bit more...

Best free speech to text apps:

- Google Gboard
    - Just Press Record
    - Speechnotes
    - Transcribe
    - Windows 10 Speech recognition

Best paid for speech to text apps:

- Dragon Professional
    - Dragon Anywhere
    - Otter
    - Verbit
    - Speechmatics
    - Braina Pro
    - Amazon Transcribe
    - Microsoft Azure Speech to Text
    - Watson Speech to Text

Best speech to text software in 2020: Free, paid and online voice recognition apps and services | TechRadar

ricardobohner, Mar 9, 2020
  3. App for converting audio files to text

Is there any app which can convert audio files to text? so I will be able to import a audio clip and then the app will transform that to text which I can copy/edit. My Win 10 version is 1909.

onlytanmoy, Mar 9, 2020
  4. App for converting audio files to text

App for converting audio files to text

Thanks for your response guys, I will try out Bear converter and other apps suggested by Ricardo....cheers!

onlytanmoy, Mar 9, 2020
Thema:

App for converting audio files to text

1. App for converting audio files to text - Similar Threads - App converting audio

2. Converting, a text URL . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Converting, a text URL . . .: My, computer. Is running, Windows 10. I'm trying to e-mail, a four page document. But I'm having, a problem. The documents, give the details. About a, hospital bed. I'm a, retired veteran. And the email, is going to the VA. I'm hoping after reading, these documents. The VA...
  3. Converting, a text URL . . .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Converting, a text URL . . .: My, computer. Is running, Windows 10. I'm trying to e-mail, a four page document. But I'm having, a problem. The documents, give the details. About a, hospital bed. I'm a, retired veteran. And the email, is going to the VA. I'm hoping after reading, these documents. The VA...
  4. Assistance required in converting a PDF file to Text file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Assistance required in converting a PDF file to Text file: Hello everyone. I am facing issues in converting a PDF file to a plain text file in Windows 10 Professional 64-bit. It is prompting: "Access Denied". Please assist me further....
  5. Subtitles (SRT) to Audio (Text to Speech) Converter?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Subtitles (SRT) to Audio (Text to Speech) Converter?: Is there a program that I can use to convert SRT to Audio files locally? I tried Balabolka and it works nicely but it's very slow and often throws errors and aborts itself. submitted by /u/NayamAmarshe [link] [comments]...
  6. Convert MP3 file To Text?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Convert MP3 file To Text?: Is there a free non spy app to do this? A Cursory GOOGLE search seemed to indicate that there may be some online remedies but I would rather not upload. I took a phone recording .arm file and used VLC to convert it to an MP3 file. Now I want to convert the MP3 file to text. I...
  7. App for converting audio files to text

in Windows 10 Support
    App for converting audio files to text: Is there any app which can convert audio files to text? so I will be able to import a audio clip and then the app will transform that to text which I can copy/edit. My Win 10 version is 1909. 151841
  8. Converting sound file to text (in Spanish)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Converting sound file to text (in Spanish): I want to convert a sound file (e.g. wav, mp3, etc) to text (Spanish), on my W10 laptop. Any recommendations? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/converting-sound-file-to-text-in-spanish/eebcbb39-f992-4b72-a47b-2a6e4cff803e"
  9. convert youtube audio into printable text transcript

in Windows 10 Customization
    convert youtube audio into printable text transcript: I have a Hewlett All in one desktop computer. I need to have a document style text conversion of the audio which I can then print. This would be very helpful rather than manually typing out the audio, having to constantly start and stop to catch up and/or slowing the audio...
  10. text files from desktop converted to .jpeg

in Windows 10 Support
    text files from desktop converted to .jpeg: All of a sudden all the folders and files (mainly text) on my desktop have disappeared. After a long search I was able to find them in C:\users\user\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\BridgeCS4\Cache\256\Desktop6E309C78. All the files are saved as .jpg and they really are images, so...