Windows 10: App fotocamera

Discus and support App fotocamera in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Salve, ho un pc lenovo 320, windows 10, la fotocamera non funziona, aprendo l'app si accende la luce vicino al mirino ma sullo schermo appare una... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by luigivigliotta, Sep 21, 2018.

1. App fotocamera

Salve, ho un pc lenovo 320, windows 10, la fotocamera non funziona, aprendo l'app si accende la luce vicino al mirino ma sullo schermo appare una macchina fotografica sbarrata , cosa posso fare per farla funzionare?

1) ho provato un reimpostare

2) non si può disinstallare

Grazie per la risposta.

Luis

:)

luigivigliotta, Sep 21, 2018

2. Fotocamera

La fotocamera non funziona più ...

mi compare sempre la scritta ''C'è un problema, se ti occorre, ecco il codice di errore: 0xA00F4271<MediaCaptureFailedEvent> (0x8007001F)''

MarilenaSegreto, Sep 21, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 21, 2018
  4. Edwin Win User

App fotocamera

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Sep 21, 2018
Thema:

App fotocamera

1. App fotocamera - Similar Threads - App fotocamera

2. My program in-use freezes, but sound keeps playing and all other apps are completely fine.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My program in-use freezes, but sound keeps playing and all other apps are completely fine.: So I have this issue with my laptop, where my program anything, even file explorer I'm currently using freezes for 5-30 seconds. The thing is, sound and other programs are completely fine.My specs:CPU: Ryzen 5 5600H + integrated GPUGPU: GeForce RTX 3060RAM: 16GB DDR4Internal...
  3. My program in-use freezes, but sound keeps playing and all other apps are completely fine.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My program in-use freezes, but sound keeps playing and all other apps are completely fine.: So I have this issue with my laptop, where my program anything, even file explorer I'm currently using freezes for 5-30 seconds. The thing is, sound and other programs are completely fine.My specs:CPU: Ryzen 5 5600H + integrated GPUGPU: GeForce RTX 3060RAM: 16GB DDR4Internal...
  4. Will you add/create a Leapfrog Connect app in the Microsoft store so Window 11 users do not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will you add/create a Leapfrog Connect app in the Microsoft store so Window 11 users do not...: Will you add/create a Leapfrog Connect app in the Microsoft store, so Window 11 users do not need to switch out of Windows S Mode to connect our kid's learning device to our PC? If so, when will this be loaded to the Microsoft store?...
  5. Will you add/create a Leapfrog Connect app in the Microsoft store so Window 11 users do not...

Will you add/create a Leapfrog Connect app in the Microsoft store so Window 11 users do not...: Will you add/create a Leapfrog Connect app in the Microsoft store, so Window 11 users do not need to switch out of Windows S Mode to connect our kid's learning device to our PC? If so, when will this be loaded to the Microsoft store?...
  6. Can't Add Photo to iCloud Shared Album via the iCloud Shared Album Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Add Photo to iCloud Shared Album via the iCloud Shared Album Apps: Hi Team,It is noticed that we are unable to add photo to iCloud Shared Album via the iCloud Shared Album Apps as shown in the uploaded screenshot. Do you have any clue on this ?Thanks...
  7. Can't Add Photo to iCloud Shared Album via the iCloud Shared Album Apps

Can't Add Photo to iCloud Shared Album via the iCloud Shared Album Apps: Hi Team,It is noticed that we are unable to add photo to iCloud Shared Album via the iCloud Shared Album Apps as shown in the uploaded screenshot. Do you have any clue on this ?Thanks...
  8. Windows Apps cannot open - bad image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Apps cannot open - bad image: Hi, when I open Notepad app, it cannot be opened and poped up error dialog boxes with following error messages: Bad ImageC:\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps\Microsoft.VCLibs.140.00_14.0.33519.0_ x64_8wekyb3d8bbwe\VCRUNTIME140_1_APP.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it...
  9. Windows Apps cannot open - bad image

Windows Apps cannot open - bad image: Hi, when I open Notepad app, it cannot be opened and poped up error dialog boxes with following error messages: Bad ImageC:\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps\Microsoft.VCLibs.140.00_14.0.33519.0_ x64_8wekyb3d8bbwe\VCRUNTIME140_1_APP.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it...
  10. I Want My Startup Apps To Automatically Minimized Into Tray

I Want My Startup Apps To Automatically Minimized Into Tray: Hi, everyone.I have this problem where suddenly all my startup app is gone from the startup page. I want to setup new startup app from the Startup folder, but it ended up fully opened or maximized every time I login. I tried using properties>run: minimized, but it still...