Windows 10: App from Microsoft Store Asking Me to Login to my Microsoft Account

Discus and support App from Microsoft Store Asking Me to Login to my Microsoft Account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; An app Textize Mind Map that I got from the Microsoft Store is asking me to log in to my Microsoft Account. I attached here the picture. Is this safe?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jetorres2, Nov 15, 2020.

1. jetorres2 Win User

App from Microsoft Store Asking Me to Login to my Microsoft Account

An app Textize Mind Map that I got from the Microsoft Store is asking me to log in to my Microsoft Account. I attached here the picture. Is this safe? I tried logging in using face recognition but Windows gives a notice that it's an unverified app also attached the image below. Thanks a lot!

App from Microsoft Store Asking Me to Login to my Microsoft Account 1342ae81-052a-4f1c-94bd-9819a3f4b851?upload=true.png

App from Microsoft Store Asking Me to Login to my Microsoft Account 225ae013-6c70-4472-864c-2fa3498533c3?upload=true.png

:)

jetorres2, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

App from Microsoft Store Asking Me to Login to my Microsoft Account

1. App from Microsoft Store Asking Me to Login to my Microsoft Account - Similar Threads - App Microsoft Store

2. Microsoft Store asks me for login for a free app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store asks me for login for a free app: Hello,i can‘t install iTunes, because the app Microsft Store asks me to login. iTunes is for free.I once used a MS account in Windows 11 Pro, but decided to change to a local account. Win was installed first with local account and i want to use Win further without my MS...
  3. Microsoft Store asks me for login for a free app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store asks me for login for a free app: Hello,i can‘t install iTunes, because the app Microsft Store asks me to login. iTunes is for free.I once used a MS account in Windows 11 Pro, but decided to change to a local account. Win was installed first with local account and i want to use Win further without my MS...
  4. Not able to login to Windows - asking for microsoft account login!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Not able to login to Windows - asking for microsoft account login!: Hi, From yesterday my son's laptop is giving this strange issue suddenly that only sign-in option which is available is Microsoft account log in it was local account with PIN just 2 days ago. I created MICROSOFT account for him and after log in to Microsoft screen not...
  5. Everytime I try downloading an app from Microsoft store, it asks me to enter my password...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Everytime I try downloading an app from Microsoft store, it asks me to enter my password...: I used the same password on the browser. It works. So it's not a password issue. This loading screen just goes on forever. I've even changed passwords and tried again but no improvement. Please help....
  6. APP FROM MICROSOFT STORE DISSAPERED FROM MY ACCOUNT

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    APP FROM MICROSOFT STORE DISSAPERED FROM MY ACCOUNT: After i reinstalled windows because of drivers issues and logged in my account Forza horizon 4 wasnt in my account anymore, i have played it for a long time fine and it still shows the achievements on my xbox account but the game is nowhere to be found not even in my...
  7. My pc asked me to verify my microsoft account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My pc asked me to verify my microsoft account.: After not using it for a few days, it asked me to verify my microsoft account. I was able to use cntrl alt dlt to get out and i was still logged in, and scanned for viruses. it said there were none. could there be malware?...
  8. cannot login to my Microsoft account on my device (not in browser) - asking me for password...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cannot login to my Microsoft account on my device (not in browser) - asking me for password...: Please help, I have reset my password 10 times not and I cant login. just got a new PC and wanting to login with my own account, I enter my account email (that's accepted), I enter my password (that's accepted), then I am asked to enter my password one last/more time (and it...
  9. Microsoft Account Sign-In Error: Asks for Windows store app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Account Sign-In Error: Asks for Windows store app: Hi, When I try to sign into my Microsoft account, I get the following prompt: [ATTACH] When I click "Yes", I get the following: [ATTACH] Running a sfc scan doesn't find any integrity violations. Would appreciate any help. Thanks, Jason...
  10. App store and Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App store and Microsoft account: When i try and download apps from the store it makes me sign in with my Microsoft account. For security reasons my Microsoft account is quite complicated After i sign in with the Microsoft account the next time i start my computer i have to use the Microsoft password...