Windows 10: App from store no longer works.

Discus and support App from store no longer works. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have an app that I installed on my windows 10 about 2 years ago. Its a music streaming app and has worked perfectly for the last 2 years. Now when I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by alan93, Sep 2, 2019.

1. alan93 Win User

App from store no longer works.

I have an app that I installed on my windows 10 about 2 years ago. Its a music streaming app and has worked perfectly for the last 2 years.

Now when I start it the app splash screen displays and it no longer launches to the app.

This happened after the last windows update where it now blurs your screen saver picture when you log on.

I don't know what happened during this update but this app no longer works now.

Is there anything you can do to troubleshoot installed windows apps that no longer work?

:)

alan93, Sep 2, 2019
  2. elbeasto Win User

Store Live Tile no longer works

Sorry I didn't finish editing that post.

it's up there now post #6.

elbeasto, Sep 2, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. App from store no longer works. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 2, 2019
  4. Holydoc Win User

Microsoft Store No Longer Opens

I still have the icon for MS Store in my taskbar, but it no longer works. Clicking on it does nothing. When I click the START button, the MS Store App is grayed out.

Any suggestions on how to get this running again?

Holydoc, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

1. App from store no longer works. - Similar Threads - App store longer

2. My Microsoft Store app no longer works.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Microsoft Store app no longer works.: My Microsoft Store app no longer works and also I cannot update a Microsoft Game and now the Solitaire Card Game is no working. Any ideas Please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-app-no-longer-works/b3707d7a-87c4-4a24-ac6f-73708043ac37
  3. My Microsoft Store app no longer works.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Store app no longer works.: My Microsoft Store app no longer works and also I cannot update a Microsoft Game and now the Solitaire Card Game is no working. Any ideas Please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-app-no-longer-works/b3707d7a-87c4-4a24-ac6f-73708043ac37
  4. My Microsoft Store app no longer works.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Store and Xbox app no longer working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store and Xbox app no longer working: I tried to launch Forza Horizon 5 the other day, but the Xbox app would freeze as soon as it loaded and it wouldn't launch the game. I then tried reinstalling the Xbox app, which then launched once and let me try to reinstall Forza, but is now freezing again. The Microsoft...
  6. Windows Store and Xbox app no longer working

Windows Store and Xbox app no longer working: I tried to launch Forza Horizon 5 the other day, but the Xbox app would freeze as soon as it loaded and it wouldn't launch the game. I then tried reinstalling the Xbox app, which then launched once and let me try to reinstall Forza, but is now freezing again. The Microsoft...
  7. Windows Store and Xbox app no longer working

8. Windows Store and Microsoft App's are No Longer Working

Windows Store and Microsoft App's are No Longer Working: I am having an issue with the Microsoft Store and Windows Apps like Calculator no longer working in Windows 10. I have looked on line and in Forums and tried everything I have found and nothing has resolved the issue....
  9. Apps and APP Store no longer working

Apps and APP Store no longer working: since a few days ago I have not been able to run apps such as photo, calculator or app store. When i click on a jpg photo thumbmail in explorer, I get a message "the app didn't start". I now have to view photos using "paint". I thought maybe a recent update was the problem....
  10. Microsoft Apps and Store no longer work!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Apps and Store no longer work!: Hello, Since the start of 2019 I have not been able to use any of my Microsoft apps and the Microsoft store will not launch. I have tried every single fix I could find from CMD prompts to powershell etc. Nothing works! The same issue happened at my work place and they had...