Windows 10: App from store no longer works.

Discus and support App from store no longer works. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have an app that I installed on my windows 10 about 2 years ago. Its a music streaming app and has worked perfectly for the last 2 years. Now when I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by alan93, Sep 2, 2019.

1. alan93 Win User

App from store no longer works.

I have an app that I installed on my windows 10 about 2 years ago. Its a music streaming app and has worked perfectly for the last 2 years.

Now when I start it the app splash screen displays and it no longer launches to the app.

This happened after the last windows update where it now blurs your screen saver picture when you log on.

I don't know what happened during this update but this app no longer works now.

Is there anything you can do to troubleshoot installed windows apps that no longer work?

:)

alan93, Sep 2, 2019
  2. elbeasto Win User

Store Live Tile no longer works

Sorry I didn't finish editing that post.

it's up there now post #6.

elbeasto, Sep 2, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. App from store no longer works. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 2, 2019
  4. Holydoc Win User

Microsoft Store No Longer Opens

I still have the icon for MS Store in my taskbar, but it no longer works. Clicking on it does nothing. When I click the START button, the MS Store App is grayed out.

Any suggestions on how to get this running again?

Holydoc, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

1. App from store no longer works. - Similar Threads - App store longer

2. The OFFICE app from the Microsoft Store is not working at all

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The OFFICE app from the Microsoft Store is not working at all: It's always stuck on this when I open it [ATTACH] OS: Windows 10 version 1709 Build 16299.1059 Moved from: Office / More Office apps / Windows 10 / Unknown/other...
  3. Apps and APP Store no longer working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps and APP Store no longer working: since a few days ago I have not been able to run apps such as photo, calculator or app store. When i click on a jpg photo thumbmail in explorer, I get a message "the app didn't start". I now have to view photos using "paint". I thought maybe a recent update was the problem....
  4. Microsoft Apps and Store no longer work!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Apps and Store no longer work!: Hello, Since the start of 2019 I have not been able to use any of my Microsoft apps and the Microsoft store will not launch. I have tried every single fix I could find from CMD prompts to powershell etc. Nothing works! The same issue happened at my work place and they had...
  5. App from store

App from store: I'm unable to install " samsung gallery" app from microsoft store, every time i get this message "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account.", even though i've signed in...
  6. store app not work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    store app not work: when i start the app it atomaticaly close https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/store-app-not-work/6f8ea5be-6fbf-4993-b043-91b2345e8152
  7. Live tile on store app no longer ‘live’

Live tile on store app no longer ‘live’: So yesterday evening / early hours (UK) time the ms store app received an update. It all works ok in aftermath except on every single machine we own the tile pinned to start menu is no longer live. Just the store icon now. We tried turning live tile off and on several times...
  8. Store app not working

Store app not working: My store app quit working and the windows repair tool said I need to download a new app. Does anyone know where to find the app to download it? 33235
  9. Store Live Tile no longer works

Store Live Tile no longer works: Since 1703 & now 1709 I guess that's why they added the icon. *Tongue Things that make the Store's Live Tile work for a short period: Turning the "Show products on tile" option off and then back on from within the Store's settings. Resetting the Store. Uninstalling...
  10. Start, Store, Edge no longer working

in Windows 10 Support
    Start, Store, Edge no longer working: I have had Windows 10 since it was available, and everything was working fine til just recently. Edge, Start, store, Cortana, no longer work. I did find a fix on You-Tube ( using powershell), that was only temporary, at best. It seems to work for a few minutes when I boot up,...