Windows 10: App from windows store not showing in all apps?

Discus and support App from windows store not showing in all apps? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I recently downloaded the google app from the windows store. I would like to pin it to start, but strangely it doesn't show up in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ebertshay, Feb 20, 2016.

1. ebertshay Win User

App from windows store not showing in all apps?

Hi everyone,

I recently downloaded the google app from the windows store. I would like to pin it to start, but strangely it doesn't show up in the all apps menu. The only way that I have found to open it is by searching for it in the store and opening it from there. When I do open it from the store, it doesn't show up in my task bar. Also when I open it, it doesn't show when I swipe from the left edge on my surface pro 4. I am also unable to uninstall and reinstall since the I cant do so from the windows store and I am unable to find the app anywhere else.

Am I missing something or does anyone have any advice? Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

:)

ebertshay, Feb 20, 2016

2. App from windows store not showing in all apps on Windows 10 computer.

Hi Riya,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

The issue could occur if app is not installed properly.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

• Did you receive the message saying the app is installed successfully on the computer?
    • Are you having the same issue with while installing other apps through Windows Store?

I suggest you to search for the apps through search bar.

1. Click on Search bar.

2. Then type "app name" without the quotes in the search bar and right click on it.

3. Click on Pin to Start.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Feb 20, 2016
  3. RiyaAseef Win User
    App from windows store not showing in all apps on Windows 10 computer.

Original Title: app from windows store not showing in all apps

i recently downloaded the myntra app from store.i would like to pin it to start but it dont show up in all apps menu.the only way ive found to open it is by searching for it in the store.i cant even uninstall as it dont show up in start.

RiyaAseef, Feb 20, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

A google app from Windows store ?
    Would you please tell us the name of the app ?

davidhk, Feb 20, 2016
  5. davidhk Win User
    Do you mean this one .............................

App from windows store not showing in all apps? [​IMG]

If yes, it shows up in my Start Menu screen and I can pin it to start....

App from windows store not showing in all apps? [​IMG]

davidhk, Feb 20, 2016
  6. outofblue Win User
    Hello, I recently had the same problem with another app. Look if there is not some update for your app.

outofblue, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. App from windows store not showing in all apps? - Similar Threads - App store showing

2. app from windows store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    app from windows store: I installed text editor kate using the windows 10 store. Kate does not show in the options to set default app for text files, I can't go to the location to manually set it because windows is blocking me from accessing windows store app folder Windowsapp. How can I access the...
  3. Microsoft Apps Store -- All Apps is not compatible

Microsoft Apps Store -- All Apps is not compatible: i see all the apps tagged as "This app is not compatible with this device". any apps i select on the apps store was having the "This app is not compatible with this device". my OS is Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.10586] 64 bit and has the latest updates. example:...
  4. not all Win. 10 apps are showing up in the Windows store

not all Win. 10 apps are showing up in the Windows store: hey there: I faced an issue where going to the Microsoft store, I found that not all Windows 10 apps are showing up. I tried many steps, including resetting the store, but no help. I figured out a way to fix the issue. Reset the apps. Then, after going back to the store, I...
  5. Apps from windows store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps from windows store: I am missing a lot of my apps from my library please how do I get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/apps-from-windows-store/608b87f5-2595-4149-b702-480b98aa537e
  6. Removing Store Apps From All Apps On Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing Store Apps From All Apps On Start Menu: I want to organize the All Apps list on the Start Menu, but I need to get rid of the apps that clutter it up. I would prefer to do it without replacing the start menu with something like Classic Shell and I don't want to delete all the apps, so I've been attempting to find a...
  7. Windows Store Apps in "all apps" menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Store Apps in "all apps" menu: Hey guys, So you know how it's possible to move your shortcuts into folders and rename said folders on regular "desktop" apps? Is this possible with Windows Store "Metro" apps as well? What I'd really like to do, for example, is have a folder called "Games" where I put...
  8. Icons of uninstalled apps showing in All apps

Icons of uninstalled apps showing in All apps: Hello all, I am new here, although I did come here quite a few times and many times found the solution :-) My problem is (I am on 1511) that some icons of removed (by powershell) apps reapeared, and there seem to be no way to get rid of them. Nothing I have found had...
  9. Apps from Store not appearing; app notifications not showing up

Apps from Store not appearing; app notifications not showing up: Hi there, My apologies if this has been covered already, however I did a quick search and couldn't find anything that directly applied to the general issues I have been receiving. Let me just start off by noting I noticed this issue persisted whilst I was using Windows...
  10. "All Apps" Doesn't Show All Apps Installed

"All Apps" Doesn't Show All Apps Installed: Random apps are not showing up in the "All Apps" section of the Start Menu after installing a clean version of Windows 10 (not an upgrade), and re-installing all my favorite software, In other words, finding a launcher to countless programs now means visiting "C:/Program...