Windows 10: App I had is not longer installed and I have to buy it?

Discus and support App I had is not longer installed and I have to buy it? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I purchased by Surface Pro, it had drawboard on it - found this useful. I have recently had my screen replaced under the "flickering screen"... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SuzduS, Nov 8, 2018.

1. SuzduS Win User

App I had is not longer installed and I have to buy it?

When I purchased by Surface Pro, it had drawboard on it - found this useful. I have recently had my screen replaced under the "flickering screen" and now it not on there automatically (I did not back it up as I thought it was automatically included). But now if I want to install it I have to pay? Or am I missing something?

:)

SuzduS, Nov 8, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. App I had is not longer installed and I have to buy it? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 8, 2018
  4. App I had is not longer installed and I have to buy it?

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

App I had is not longer installed and I have to buy it?

1. App I had is not longer installed and I have to buy it? - Similar Threads - App longer installed

2. Switched to a local account and no longer have the browser and other apps I installed from...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Switched to a local account and no longer have the browser and other apps I installed from...: Hi, everyone.. I'm hoping someone can help me. I just got a new pc, and I inadvertently created a Microsoft account to log into my computer. I HATED that my full name was listed, and I also just PREFER to have a local account. (I had to search high and low to find out how...
  3. I don't seem to have all of the features that I had before!

in Cortana
    I don't seem to have all of the features that I had before!: First of all the laptop I have is a Razer Blade, so it was possible to easily upgrade the SSD. Right now the look of the desktop is quite different especially with where Cortana is and the look of the logo (My Old Laptop's logo is a mic symbol in the search bar). Also the...
  4. i do not get it i have never had this

in Windows 10 Customization
    i do not get it i have never had this: I usually just go to windows they post me the themes I have asked for personalize that's that never went through all this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-do-not-get-it-i-have-never-had-this/86409926-9660-4ea0-8dfd-80665f9a02af
  5. I have java edition but i redeemed the windows 10 edition and i still have to buy it?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have java edition but i redeemed the windows 10 edition and i still have to buy it?: I wanted to play cross platform and i found out i could redeem a code to get windows 10 minecraft for free if i already payed the 30 dollars on java edition. So i download the game and it turns out i still have to buy it, do i still have to do this or is there another...
  6. I had Minecraft windows 10 edition but now it says I have to buy the full game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had Minecraft windows 10 edition but now it says I have to buy the full game: I used my redeem code to get Minecraft windows 10 edition and it worked, but I stopped using it for a while and when I tried to use it it said I have to buy the full game. I looked for an answer on this website and followed the answers but they didn't work. I think I factory...
  7. I had 2 disks and after re-installation i have 1

in Windows 10 Support
    I had 2 disks and after re-installation i have 1: So i had a bit of a curfunkle (watching youtube, editing apex legends file, bsod appears - SYSTEM_DRIVER_EXCEPTION and then a loop of BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO i think it was that) and i had to reinstall win10, and before i reinstalled it, i had 2 drives that the this pc menu...
  8. I have bought a Lenovo 320 Ideapad with Windows 10 pre-installed. Why do I have to buy...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have bought a Lenovo 320 Ideapad with Windows 10 pre-installed. Why do I have to buy...: Is Windows Media Player not part of the Windows 10 package ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-bought-a-lenovo-320-ideapad-with-windows-10/6867dfbb-6aeb-4a09-8004-4f99022aee96
  9. I can not install the game which i had just buyed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not install the game which i had just buyed: I have bought the game Shadow of the Tomb Raider from the Microsoft Store and i can not install it.What i can do?This is what is showing when i push to install it: Where do you want to install? It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft...
  10. if I buy windows 10, if windows 11 comes out then do I have to buy it again?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    if I buy windows 10, if windows 11 comes out then do I have to buy it again?: I need to ask if I buy windows 10 then when the next version comes out, do I have to buy it again?. To be more specific, if I buy windows 10, if windows 11 comes out then do I have to buy it again?. Thanks....