Windows 10: App I had is not longer installed and I have to buy it?

Discus and support App I had is not longer installed and I have to buy it? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I purchased by Surface Pro, it had drawboard on it - found this useful. I have recently had my screen replaced under the "flickering screen"... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SuzduS, Nov 8, 2018.

1. SuzduS Win User

App I had is not longer installed and I have to buy it?

When I purchased by Surface Pro, it had drawboard on it - found this useful. I have recently had my screen replaced under the "flickering screen" and now it not on there automatically (I did not back it up as I thought it was automatically included). But now if I want to install it I have to pay? Or am I missing something?

:)

SuzduS, Nov 8, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. App I had is not longer installed and I have to buy it? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 8, 2018
  4. App I had is not longer installed and I have to buy it?

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

App I had is not longer installed and I have to buy it?

1. App I had is not longer installed and I have to buy it? - Similar Threads - App longer installed

2. Will I have to buy a new license?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will I have to buy a new license?: My husband's computer was borked due to the combination of a Windows Update and a bad disk drive. I am having to totally replace the drive that had Windows installed on it, and reinstall Windows 11. Am I going to have to buy a whole new license or is there a way to use his...
  3. Will I have to buy a new license?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will I have to buy a new license?: My husband's computer was borked due to the combination of a Windows Update and a bad disk drive. I am having to totally replace the drive that had Windows installed on it, and reinstall Windows 11. Am I going to have to buy a whole new license or is there a way to use his...
  4. i have buy minecraft but also it is saying to buy java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have buy minecraft but also it is saying to buy java: pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-buy-minecraft-but-also-it-is-saying-to-buy/5585264b-37f1-4b43-82cb-da23f67628e7
  5. i have buy minecraft but also it is saying to buy java

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have buy minecraft but also it is saying to buy java: pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-buy-minecraft-but-also-it-is-saying-to-buy/5585264b-37f1-4b43-82cb-da23f67628e7
  6. I have an HP laptop and I had to buy an external hard drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have an HP laptop and I had to buy an external hard drive: USB3.1 was required, which I believe I have - so why, when I try to use it, do I get an error message?? The whole reason for my buying the external hard drive was to free up space - so what to do - I am absolutely disgusted!...
  7. Will I have to buy windows again?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Will I have to buy windows again?: I have a digital license for windows 10 and my hard drive died. Will the license still follow my Microsoft account or will I have to buy a new copy of windows? submitted by /u/thehamburger999 [link] [comments]...
  8. I had Minecraft windows 10 edition but now it says I have to buy the full game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had Minecraft windows 10 edition but now it says I have to buy the full game: I used my redeem code to get Minecraft windows 10 edition and it worked, but I stopped using it for a while and when I tried to use it it said I have to buy the full game. I looked for an answer on this website and followed the answers but they didn't work. I think I factory...
  9. I had 2 disks and after re-installation i have 1

in Windows 10 Support
    I had 2 disks and after re-installation i have 1: So i had a bit of a curfunkle (watching youtube, editing apex legends file, bsod appears - SYSTEM_DRIVER_EXCEPTION and then a loop of BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO i think it was that) and i had to reinstall win10, and before i reinstalled it, i had 2 drives that the this pc menu...
  10. I can not install the game which i had just buyed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not install the game which i had just buyed: I have bought the game Shadow of the Tomb Raider from the Microsoft Store and i can not install it.What i can do?This is what is showing when i push to install it: Where do you want to install? It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft...