Windows 10: App icon problem

Discus and support App icon problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Something minor but annoying nonetheless. When pinning the People app to the Start menu, the app does not have any icon regardless of when choosing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JohnnyGui, May 4, 2021.

1. JohnnyGui Win User

App icon problem

Something minor but annoying nonetheless. When pinning the People app to the Start menu, the app does not have any icon regardless of when choosing Light or Dark mode. The weird part is that the icon is visible in the list of the Start menu. I have just clean installed 20H2 with the latest Windows and app updates. Anyone else having this problem?

:)

JohnnyGui, May 4, 2021
  2. JohnnyGui Win User

App icon problem

Something minor but annoying nonetheless.

When pinning the People app to the Start menu, the app does not have any icon regardless of when choosing Light or Dark mode. The weird part is that the icon is visible in the list of the Start menu. I have just clean installed 20H2 with the latest Windows and app updates.

App icon problem [​IMG]

App icon problem [​IMG]

Anyone else having this problem?

JohnnyGui, May 4, 2021
  3. Win 10 Icons problem!

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

• Are you trying to hide icon in the task bar.

If yes I suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Type in search bar “Turn system icons On or Off”.
    • Select the option “Turn system icons On or Off”.
    • Turn off the icons which you want to hide.

Hope this helps, if the issue persists do get back to us we will be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, May 4, 2021
  4. Nomgle Win User

App icon problem

Two bugs in GPU-Z - icon and version number

Adding my name to the list of people with weird missing icon problems *Smile App icon problem :)

Nomgle, May 4, 2021
Thema:

App icon problem

1. App icon problem - Similar Threads - App icon problem

2. Problem with icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with icons: Icon is not showing properly on windowsWhat can I do please anyone tell me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-icons/f233e343-e89d-45c6-9e64-982e9124b276
  3. Problem with icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with icons: Icon is not showing properly on windowsWhat can I do please anyone tell me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-icons/f233e343-e89d-45c6-9e64-982e9124b276
  4. Problem with icons

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Problem With Icons

Problem With Icons: I have, a laptop. Running, Windows 10.Normally when you right click, on the desktop link. It says, change icon.The first picture shows you what you get when you click change icon.=============================================If you click on customize. you can change the...
  6. Problem With Icons

Problem With Icons: I have, a laptop. Running, Windows 10.Normally when you right click, on the desktop link. It says, change icon.The first picture shows you what you get when you click change icon.=============================================If you click on customize. you can change the...
  7. Icon problem

Icon problem: My icon shows white blank picture. Issue started when the PC boots not in regular time and it shows my icon in plain white. Microsoft update to its latest and nothing change. Please help....
  8. Icon Problem . . .

Icon Problem . . .: I have Windows 10, on my Dell computer. All of my icons, are on the left side of the screen.How can I get some of my icons, on the right side. I tried, YouTube first. But nothing, seemed to work?I want to have, an even split of the icons.Thanks for reading . . . Jerry...
  9. Recent problem with icons of PWAs and UWP apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recent problem with icons of PWAs and UWP apps: In a last few days icons of PWAs in start are blank, there are some duplicated apps, and UWP apps icons are blank too. When I create desktop shortcut, icons for those apps have some kind of padding and accent color behind them. I create PWAs in Microsoft Edge, which is fully...
  10. Icon Problems

Icon Problems: Hello, I have a HP X360 convertible laptop. I was trying out Nox Emulator and I made a mistake of resetting some settings by a third party app (Tweaking.com - windows repair ver 2.11.2). All app preferences were reset. There were tons of notifications regarding this. Now...